Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara (7176 Views)

Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara / Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners / Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by Zeebuy: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2023
ShangTsung000:
I just don't understand Nigeria again
violent death is now a normal thing in my country

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by Bahamas95(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2023
Triangles1:
Does it mean Police are more important than 14 others killed.
Na you kill dem? undecided

Or was it confirmed in the news that they've been killed?.......Nawa o!
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by oluwaseyi0: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2023
Yet no protests from Muslims for the government refusing to name and shame terrorist sponsors so we can't boycott the terrorists business

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by Triangles1(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2023
Bahamas95:
Na you kill dem? undecided

Or was it confirmed in the news that they've been killed?.......Nawa o!

Be calming down I'm not responsible for your woes and frustration.

Next time come with correction instead of showing your high level of insolence.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by Chetas81(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by MasterShifu010(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2023
In shallipooi’s voice , e don cast !!!
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by Jayokey: 9:09am On Nov 21, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-policeman-killed-mornarchs-wife-14-others-abducted-in-zamfara/
The children the north trained is haunting them. I just feel for the loves if not they should be enjoying and reaping what they planted.
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by Bahamas95(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2023
Triangles1:

Be calming down I'm not responsible for your woes and frustration.

Next time come with correction instead of showing your high level of insolence.
Lol, see who's accusing me of being insolent simply because I asked a question.....Wonders shall never end.

Pot calling kettle black. grin
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by socialjustice93: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2023
I care less if it didn't happen in the South East.
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2023
Padipadi:
Help locate the victims
Yes sir. We'll do our best sir.
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by stuffs2002: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2023
Jking20:
Family matter, what do you expect of people you did mass marriage for without any reasonable job to cater for their family. More is about to come, this just the beginning...

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals everywhere.

What has mass wedding got to do with anything. You failed to see the thousands of SE ASHAWO scattered all over the country.
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by oyeb15: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2023
So many kidnappings around d country right now. Some happened in Ekiti two weeks ago.

News media will not report it but people are paying ransom .

Shame on our government
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by MightySparrow: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2023
Islam is a curse on humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by maestro299: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2023
Againstallodds:
They should send hisbah after them
Abi?
Is Hisbah only useful for cutting hair and destroying beer bottles?

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by Rebuker(m): 9:44am On Nov 21, 2023
Terrible! Until they stand up and protest like this against all these killings, nothing will change:

https://www.nairaland.com/7915972/police-vs-pro-palestine-protesters-kaduna
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by Neoteny7: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2023
Where are all the APCs, 50mm technical trucks, tanks, gunships, Super Tucanos, jet fighters, special forces, drones, Night Vision Goggles, infantry, artillery, bullet proof vests, armor, and the billions of defense Naira?

How can a motley crew of a few hundred poorly trained illiterates with a few AKs and local guns overwhelm the security forces?
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by Jking20(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2023
stuffs2002:

What has mass wedding got to do with anything. You failed to see the thousands of SE ASHAWO scattered all over the country.

You must be stupid to think Ashawo isn't practised in the North, you DUMBASS.
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2023
OP,What do you want us to do with this news?
It is not as important as the Palestine/Israel matter according to Nigerian muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by Lexusgs430: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2023
atobs4real:

So which human wan fixed am.
Na only God I go call in the time of tribulations

People have been calling God since 1960 ........ It's simply gotten worse (year on year).....
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by Bigkoko: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2023
Did allah ask you to vote incompetent leaders? Abi no be the same allah Dubai and others dey serve?

Abeg make una leave allah or Bible God biko!

For voting a clueless, incompetent slowpoke for 8 damn years, na bandit people for North, una go contend with! Sha If they get two head, make them go SE make we check who amongst them go come back.

For supporting a confirmed Certificate forger, who also double as a drug dealer, na hunger go finish people from that side. Even panla bonga fish wey we dey take feed dog 🐕, they can no longer afford it.

Make una save una lamentations, Asiwaju still have 3+ years to unleash his incompetence.

For those planning suicide, better shelve that idea. Or better keep money for coffin and burial food.

Ndi ara. Una wan teach una Master politics kwo?

BigBlackPreek:
Oh Allah hear our humble cry and heal our land . The killings and kidnapping is becoming unbearable in this damn country 😢
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by FireUpNow(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2023
The hydra-headee monster they created to cause a particular govt to look terrible has come back to haunt them. Now who is feeling the heat?
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by Babathanks(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2023
seunlayi:
Sometimes ago, News like this would have made all newspapers to sell but now, it's no more News. Many are wasted and govt is playing politics with people life forgetting it will soon get to bulletproof vehicles users
Is it the government that tell an unemployed youth in the north to take 3 wives and breed kids and don't have a good work at hand?. Whereas they will later join banditry for money. Because country is hard. I'm from south but I live in the north. Not all our problem is government. This banditry problem, I will blame it on religion
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by Saladdin: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2023
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by Regex: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:
What happened to the request to withdraw police officers .........

Let's beg IDF, to come to our aid ........😁🤣

World best army that is being massacred by a group.
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by Saladdin: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Yet no protests from Muslims for the government refusing to name and shame terrorist sponsors so we can't boycott the terrorists business

Seyi, terrorism is the business of the elites, not Muslims. Some of these elites might be Muslims, but Muslims do no support their act. Nigerians feel the country is a lost cause, hence channel their aggression to other places.

Those who came out to protest during October 20th, how many have gotten justice? It is very hard to protest for the betterment of this country because when you die in cause, everybody will carry on, and you'll be forget almost the instant that happens.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by OyinO: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2023
Killed and kidnapped in the name of Alha? The monster they created is dealing with them. All of Nigeria will witness an apocalypse unless the dumb citizens arise and demand their rights by hook or crook.
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by oluwaseyi0: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2023
Saladdin:

Seyi, terrorism is the business of the elites, not Muslims. Some of these elites might be Muslims, but Muslims do no support their act. Nigerians feel the country is a lost cause, hence channel their aggression to other places.

Those who came out to protest during October 20th, how many have gotten justice? It is very hard to protest for the betterment of this country because when you die in cause, everybody will carry on, and you'll be forget almost the instant that happens.

But you Muslims can come out in Oyo state and all over the north to protest Palestine and even chase police while you claim Nigerian life matters less?

Until 'moderate Muslims' are ready to end terrorism, terrorism is here to stay

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by Mvnster: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2023
stuffs2002:

You are supposed to be more worried about the rising spate of insecurity and poverty which is fueled by illiteracy. So how would hisbah and mass weddings help solve these issues. Should the govt not be more focused on improving wellbeing of the citizens rather than religious matters? Its shameful.
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by emy9(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2023
That monarch should just go and marry another wife. Forget about this one cos she's gone!
If she ever is ever rescued, rest assured she's coming back with a set of triplets.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by stuffs2002: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
Mvnster:

You are supposed to be more worried about the rising spate of insecurity and poverty which is fueled by illiteracy. So how would hisbah and mass weddings help solve these issues. Should the govt not be more focused on improving wellbeing of the citizens rather than religious matters? Its shameful.

Hisbah is doing a good job by matchmaking singles to come together in a moral and Godly way. The new couples can now start a new life with God's blessings and their offspring's will be blessed.

So much for your dedication since you let one refugee in Finland to stop the whole of South East from comming out every Monday

Is your education not wasted when a group of rag tag degenerates who could bearkt write their own name are the ones fighting for your BIAFLA.

Of what use is your education when UGM, ESN, IPOB illiterates are killing SE like flies.

Did you know that Nnamdi Kanu said that 99.99 % of It I girls are prostitutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

2. https://m.facebook.com/vanguardngr/posts/igbo-people-are-fls-all-their-girls-are-prostitutes-i-slept-with-3-last-night-ni/1974225059269247/

3. https://m.facebook.com/vanguardngr/posts/igbo-people-are-fls-all-their-girls-are-prostitutes-i-slept-with-3-last-night-ni/1974225059269247/

4. https://www.nairaland.com/2880526/all-igbo-females-prostitutes-nnamdi
Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by SUNNINO(m): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
I an attempt to remove Goodluck in 2015 ,your sultan ,Emirs and leaders brought in mercinaries from neighbouring country to cause havoc ,now you people should hold your leaders responsible.
BigBlackPreek:
Oh Allah hear our humble cry and heal our land . The killings and kidnapping is becoming unbearable in this damn country 😢

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed, Mornarch’s Wife, 14 Others Abducted In Zamfara by Mvnster: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
stuffs2002:

Hisbah is doing a good job by matchmaking singles to come together in a moral and Godly way. The new couples can now start a new life with God's blessings and their offspring's will be blessed.

So much for your dedication since you let one refugee in Finland to stop the whole of South East from comming out every Monday

Is your education not wasted when a group of rag tag degenerates who could bearkt write their own name are the ones fighting for your BIAFLA.

Of what use is your education when UGM, ESN, IPOB illiterates are killing SE like flies.

Did you know that Nnamdi Kanu said that 99.99 % of It I girls are prostitutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

2. https://m.facebook.com/vanguardngr/posts/igbo-people-are-fls-all-their-girls-are-prostitutes-i-slept-with-3-last-night-ni/1974225059269247/

3. https://m.facebook.com/vanguardngr/posts/igbo-people-are-fls-all-their-girls-are-prostitutes-i-slept-with-3-last-night-ni/1974225059269247/

4. https://www.nairaland.com/2880526/all-igbo-females-prostitutes-nnamdi
If you are the governor of your state today would your priority would be match-making couples in the face of widespread illiteracy and poverty?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babangida Aliyu: Thank God Buhari Lost The Election / Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger / Crisis Looms In Access Bank Over MD, Herbert Wigwe’s Troubled Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.