Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Approaching A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Approaching A Girl (1064 Views)

8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Approaching A Lady. / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Approaching A Girl by coolminded(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2007
How do girls like to be approached?
Re: Approaching A Girl by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2007

With realness,

love & light
Re: Approaching A Girl by angelchi(f): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2007
Go girl
Re: Approaching A Girl by marlet01(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2007
Hmmmmm
Re: Approaching A Girl by iice(f): 5:07am On Sep 15, 2007
SwtNsoFLyy:

With realness,

Word! No additives grin
Re: Approaching A Girl by gfunk(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2007
Who nids help approachin a gurl.First thing u shud no is to av a powerful opening line.try using some tricks to do thata also.eg. tell her u studied palm reading and seduction science on d net and u'd like to read her palm.she gives u her palm.maybe u already no her buffday.say sth like oh, ur aquarius.no wonder!!!now strt tellin her regular tins u can see in anybody.also note dt a girl will not fall in luv wit u if ur not intelligent.bring up topics with a prospective chick,topics dt she'll barely av eva heard of.lyk,tell her d titanic ship was sunk by d jesuites and d captain had bin sailin on d north atlantic waters for 22years so he didnt nid a telegram to warn him of his speed,but he ignored 8telegrams
Secondly u must av a gd sense of humour but dont be foolish abt it.make sure u always put her in suspense b4 u leave after any date.lyk giv her d dejected puppy look and tell her d only reason why she talkin to u is cs, (stop dere).she'l ask, why!tell her neva mind.she'l be curious to find out why.i cant say so much but i'l refer u to theartofseduction.com,practiceofmeetinggirls.com,becomeaplayer.com,seductionscience.com.u will see a couple of my articles dere.Good luck
u can email me for any queries on vainpet@yahoo.com
Re: Approaching A Girl by bolargeez(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2007
Get a copy of my book 'Get That Gal Now!' contact me at bolarzeal@gmail.com for a copy.
Re: Approaching A Girl by niceuzor: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2007
- is this buying & selling trend just curious
Re: Approaching A Girl by Joey82(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2007
niceuzor:

- is this buying & selling trend just curious
I WONDER OOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: Approaching A Girl by RichDad1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2007
Buy and selling? You no go school grin grin grin grin grin I advise you to re-read the topic wink wink wink wink
Re: Approaching A Girl by FactorChic(f): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2007
don't weven try to come up with so me cocky line and hope d girl willfall for u, she go just spit on ur hideous face grin

(1) (Reply)

My Love Life / Is Anything Wrong With Me? / How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.