Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court (36756 Views)

APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) / NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender / Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 23, 2023
After collecting GMG, they read out the wrong judgement in the open court and jettisoned the already written CTC. In the process of rewriting the CTC for counsels they forgot to rewrite these three accompanying paragraphs. That's what you get when you are in a last-minute hurry after collecting Gandollars.

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by joefelin2345: 4:53am On Nov 23, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
The Nigerian judiciary has once again proven to be competent and unbiased.

More grease to their elbows!
How if I ask? By being careless in such important matter? Are you encouraging such? What then happened if one of the parties to the matter refused bluntly to return it's copy of CTC to the Appeal Court for the so called corrections?
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by MetaFiles230709: 4:53am On Nov 23, 2023
Christistruth03:
grin

Gov Yusuf's case is bad

Judgement that was read out aloud in Court

His 165,000 unsigned Unstamped Undated ballots sealed his Case

Which Court on earth would ever accept that ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEtKbqhubzU?si=x0NC2ZMOgrv-41lp

So na this frog and APC media wing you get your information from?
I am actually enjoying Nigeria.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by MetaFiles230709: 4:54am On Nov 23, 2023
Padipadi:

Go n help them to protest.
I ll be glad to see how abokis chop beatings from army. Aboki cries are sweet to hear

But when it was you guys receiving during buhari period, you weren't singing like this.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by joefelin2345: 5:07am On Nov 23, 2023
newLink:
This occurrence underscores the critical need for precision in legal procedures, reassuring everyone that despite clerical mishaps, the fundamental verdict of the court stands firm and remains legally sound.

If you feel $10 a day is good enough for you, I can teach you how to make that money easily, without spending anything extra, using a different approach on the website you already use. Send me your WhatsApp number through this [ Facebook ] or [ Nairaland ], and I'll share the link and steps with you.

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by subcbouy: 5:45am On Nov 23, 2023
This is how a corrupt system operates! Zero deligent! Zero intelligent!!
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by ezegold4we: 5:45am On Nov 23, 2023
When u have politicians like Bello, uzodinma, wike, Ganduje, akpabio and Tinubu in one ship,

I reserve my comment.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by CilicMarin: 5:55am On Nov 23, 2023
See as Igbo people are crying more than the kano citizens...Who do una this thing? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Owologbo(m): 6:01am On Nov 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I know all along and that's why it must be investigated to stop this criminal enterprise.

The judgement was read in the open court , the whole world heard the judgement and how the Appeal Court upheld the judgement of the lower court that SACKED the Kano Governor. It was after the judgement that the 'error' was inserted in the CTC. Similar thing happened with the PEPT CTC judgement too.

I suspect the sore losers politicians are behind these crimes. How on earth will the CTC Judgement with watermark of the APC's candidate lawyers be the one that bloggers pushed to the media and why? It's a deliberate crime by sore losers to misinform and attack the judgement and the credibility of the Judges that gave the judgement because they didn't receive favourable judgement. The Appeal Court must report them to the DSS.
The clerical staff, politicians and bloggers that broke the news must be investigated and prosecuted.

The corrupt politicians recruit and induce corrupt clerical staff to insert 'typo errors ' then release it to corrupt bloggers who will push out the fake content intended to disinform and embarrass the Judges or taint their credibility. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Those that defend rubbish, rubbish will befall them no matter how long it takes.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Teymanhenry(f): 6:27am On Nov 23, 2023
Where do we run to? INEC has proven to be incarcerated, the judiciary has also proven to be remotely controlled. How on earth can justice be served??. Only we the masses can save our dear nation. If we die for a good cause, then we are crowned martyrs. We shall surely revolt
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by WorldRichest: 6:35am On Nov 23, 2023
DaTruths:
If Kano people allows that, good for them.

Nigeria has gone to the dogs forever.

Who are the dogs? Your family members? If Kano people like, let them start killing themselves, Emilokan Tinubu will not interfere in any family affairs, no be today dem don dey slaughter themselves for Kano
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Paraman: 6:39am On Nov 23, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
If the smelly criminally minded corrupt Supreme Court have any of iota shame left in them, they should upturn this injustice done to Yusuf of the NNPP. Or else they should be ready for the revolution that we all crave for which will set our dear Nation on the right track while saving it from the current political bandits at the helms of our affairs.
This is the same way a lot of you were talking about a revolution if the tribunal ruled against obi. Una no dey learn anything.

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by ozo13(m): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2023
bennybuhari:
Which error? The judgment affirmed his victory
😂😂😂.The NNPP guy shouldn't go to the supreme court nah,
within 2months body go tell am when certificate is issued to the APC guy.Oh the man already has gone to ask for redress at the highest court of jurisprudence.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Elsueno: 7:55am On Nov 23, 2023
Nigeria might actually be currently the most corrupt country on earth.

No single country in the world is a Saint....But seriously no matter how corrupt u might be a politician, election officials or judiciary, You should actually do the right thing if thier is overwhelming evidence like this.

This kind of glaring corruption only serves to make the judiciary look very incompetent, corrupt while simultaneously increasing the anger & hatred of the masses
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Padipadi(m): 7:58am On Nov 23, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

But when it was you guys receiving during buhari period, you weren't singing like this.
You and who are you calling you guys?
I follow you protest?
You should say why didn't abokis protest during Buhareee?
Cos he's their son abi?
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by 2tpick: 8:01am On Nov 23, 2023
APC has made "clerical errors" famous and an important part of political vocabulary
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Elsueno: 8:01am On Nov 23, 2023
Paraman:
This is the same way a lot of you were talking about a revolution if the tribunal ruled against obi. Una no dey learn anything.

Bros, abeg stop provoking these people wether online or offline...People are seriously angry with the current leadership, As long as Nigerians see food they can endure almost anything..But currently even that becoming beyond their means, let's thread carefully

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Paraman: 8:02am On Nov 23, 2023
Elsueno:

Bros, abeg stop provoking these people wether online or offline...People are seriously angry with the current leadership, As long as Nigerians see food they can endure almost anything..But currently even that becoming beyond their means, let's thread carefully
I'm not provoking anybody, but a revolution is not possible in Nigeria.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Indispensable85(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2023
ABBA's lawyers better go and get the corrected copy of CTC and appeal properly to the supreme court. If they rush to the SC with that error ladden CTC,they have shot themselves in the foot. They should stop playing.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by chukkystar(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I am sure you didn't read my post yet quick to be uncouth. Smh
I read it. U said the corrupt politicians induced a Clerk to do that and I said that level of Shithousery is bigger than that of a mere Clerk. It was done directly by someone with power not by a Politicians Clerk. All this guys are in bed together and are only separated by interests. I agreed with Ur statement just saying they can never use a Clerk to accomplish something of that magnitude
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Bimpe29: 10:37am On Nov 23, 2023
Shame on our judicial system.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
If the smelly criminally minded corrupt Supreme Court have any iota of shame left in them, they would upturn this injustice done to Yusuf of the NNPP or else they should be ready for the revolution that we all crave for which will set our dear Nation on the right track while saving it from the current political bandits at the helms of our affairs.

Those bastards will not... The demons that will send them to where they dont know have deafen their ears!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by 3lami: 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
Nigeria is death for gone , nothing to write home about.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by Elsueno: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Paraman:
I'm not provoking anybody, but a revolution is not possible in Nigeria.

Anyways, I would try to make sure my papers are very intact....Just incase the so called docile Nigerians decided to make the impossible possible
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by MrColdsweat: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
Tinubu has done very well. In just 6 months he has pushed Nigerians closer to the much needed reset.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by TrumpDonald2: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I know all along and that's why it must be investigated to stop this criminal enterprise.

The judgement was read in the open court , the whole world heard the judgement and how the Appeal Court upheld the judgement of the lower court that SACKED the Kano Governor. It was after the judgement that the 'error' was inserted in the CTC. Similar thing happened with the PEPT CTC judgement too.

I suspect the sore losers politicians are behind these crimes. How on earth will the CTC Judgement with watermark of the APC's candidate lawyers be the one that bloggers pushed to the media and why? It's a deliberate crime by sore losers to misinform and attack the judgement and the credibility of the Judges that gave the judgement because they didn't receive favourable judgement. The Appeal Court must report them to the DSS.
The clerical staff, politicians and bloggers that broke the news must be investigated and prosecuted.

The corrupt politicians recruit and induce corrupt clerical staff to insert 'typo errors ' then release it to corrupt bloggers who will push out the fake content intended to disinform and embarrass the Judges or taint their credibility. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court by lexyclasy: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
Shameless fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) / Oladipo Dabiri And Ayomide Amosun Set To Wed (Photos) / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.