Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,980 members, 7,852,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields (17293 Views)

Tinubu Approves ₦35,000 Wage Award To Civil Servants / Shell To Sell More Oil Assets In Nigeria / President Tinubu Approves Adjustment Of 25% Peculiar Allowance For Health Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by Bobloco: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Why do you bother with this kinda ignorant dumbos? No need trying to engage him/her grin that individual probarbly has being made poorer since Tifnubu's regime. But he rather vents his anger and frustrations on Nairaland where he might get atttention. grin he cannot vent his anger towards Tifnubu who made his life misrable because he cannot reach Tifnubu so he comes on here to seek attention so as to make himself feel better. I feel sorry for people like him rather.

It's pathetic
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by Calitoscassius(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2023
SeeWahala:

Talk true. You're a ronuite from the land of the agbadorians wink

Your help is in the Lord
No, he has an agbado and cassava bank card he should use it to witdraw free money from agbero bank Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by Johnson225(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2023
SeeWahala:

Talk true. You're a ronuite from the land of the agbadorians wink

Your help is in the Lord

Boss. Check my posts way-back February this year. I'm a staunch Lp supporter
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by ottersberger(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2023
seunmsg:

You’re the one spewing rubbish. The university clearly said the president graduated with first class honors. Even David Hundeyin had to shamelessly admit that the president truly attended and graduated with first class from CSU. Stop lying about others to make yourself feel good. It’s even more annoying when you’re lying about an information that’s publicly available and easily verifiable.

No, you're spewing garbage. The CSU did not certify anything you would want gullible people to believe. CSU clearly distanced itself from the certificate Tinubu parades, therefore fake, period.

Expectedly, you'll try to erase the monumental shame that the thief you call president has brought to Nigeria and Nigerians, but we'll be here to remind you and correct your persistent falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by Johnson225(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2023
Calitoscassius:
If you voted APC, you are on your own.

Boss. Check my posts way-back February this year. I'm a staunch Lp supporter
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by Abagworo(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2023
Yes there is enough oil and gas field in Ondo to sell to his friends.
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by ottersberger(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2023
Abagworo:

I'd say to himself, through proxies. A wash, rinse and repeat of the well known Lagos heist.
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by immortalcrown(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2023
erico2k2:

If not for privatisation by now,U wont even be talking of electricity, you would have to provide your own electricity for months on end, it would have vanished NITELl AND NNPC
Right about now FG needs to force them to provide Prepaid Meters as the only source of billing, that will force thier hands into i nvesting in the sector
You shy away from the main point. You shy away from the fact that privatisation does not work in Nigeria as it works in other countries.

You are also wrong in your claim about the survival of companies in Nigeria. You still have rail corporation, NNPC, NTA, FRCN and etcetera. grin They will continue to manage whatever they have not sold or a competitors will come in just as MTN and the rest came in before the sale of NITEL.
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by LtChisom: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2023
newLink:
The decision to sell abandoned oil and gas fields shows a proactive stance in leveraging untapped resources, but the hurdles faced previously in actualizing these plans must be carefully addressed for successful development this time around.

Didn't Atiku prefer same ideology but you mugus berated him, Nigeria is finished because of the number of dumb darts in the rise.
Imagine the copy and paste drugpie

If you feel $10 a day is not too small for you, I can teach you how to make that money easily, without spending anything extra, using a different approach on the website you already use. Send me your WhatsApp number through this [ Facebook ] or [ Nairaland ], and I'll share the link and steps with you.

Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by Abufo: 10:30am On Nov 23, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/11/23/tinubu-approves-sale-of-more-oil-and-gas-fields/

Africans and Nigerians are some of the most unserious and useless people on this planet! Bloody rent seekers think producing oil is like going to CBN to roundtrip forex....they are in for a shock! The oil majors not only have Petroleum engineers they also have some of the smartest and accomplished economists and accountants....ok O ! let us see these agbado and aboki rent seekers make money from the so called marginal oilfields.........whiteman says the oil fields are no longer profitable..........yet the greedy and largely illiterate politicians want to go and try to squeeze water from stone! The only way they can possiblly make money is if they have the most efficient refinery in this universe!..........Nigerians are not good managers at all.................They have not thought it through at all!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by LtChisom: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2023
seunmsg:

You’re the one spewing rubbish. The university clearly said the president graduated with first class honors. Even David Hundeyin had to shamelessly admit that the president truly attended and graduated with first class from CSU. Stop lying about others to make yourself feel good. It’s even more annoying when you’re lying about an information that’s publicly available and easily verifiable.

Evidence we are past lies, especially after the first class under panic attack said revealing his first class to atiku will cause him irreparable damage, you meant his cocaine neighbours in Chicago affirmed his first class in heroin and urine dispensing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by newnigerdelta00: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2023
Pooldrowning:
lipsrsealed

Buhari sell, now Tinubu turn don come to sell....when Atiku campaign that some assets should be sold to pave way for better investment and infrastructure, some dildos called him names.

Now see where we are.

Sell sell sell keep selling until you sell the oil rich regions

Yes we will see you join, LoL.
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by blueAgent(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2023
Calitoscassius:
If you voted APC, you are on your own.
Supported.
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by erico2k2(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2023
immortalcrown:
You shy away from the main point. You shy away from the fact that privatisation does not work in Nigeria as it works in other countries.

You are also wrong in your claim about the survival of companies in Nigeria. You still have rail corporation, NNPC, NTA, FRCN and etcetera. grin They will continue to manage whatever they have not sold or a competitors will come in just as MTN and the rest came in before the sale of NITEL.
Why do you think NITEL died?
Howman FG owned companies do you think are in production today? Take a look at the NNPC for example, thier overhead is more than 10 times what they produce so FG is running at a lose, do you want to visit NPA? you mentioned NTA who tunes to NTA? when was the last time you tuned your TV to NTA and not on the DSTV dish?.I think you are misinterpreting the word privatisation here, it simply means relieving a company from a 10% owned by govt to a % stake by the public, usually 60%40.What is the point of k eeping a non performing company on FG pay role .Just so that I know we in same page, When NEPA was sold what is your understanding of NEPA being Sold/privatised? cos you seem to have your wires crossed here I recon.
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by immortalcrown(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2023
erico2k2:
Why do you think NITEL died? Howman FG owned companies do you think are in production today? Take a look at the NNPC for example, thier overhead is more than 10 times what they produce so FG is running at a lose, do you want to visit NPA? you mentioned NTA who tunes to NTA? when was the last time you tuned your TV to NTA and not on the DSTV dish?.I think you are misinterpreting the word privatisation here, it simply means relieving a company from a 10% owned by govt to a % stake by the public, usually 60%40.What is the point of k eeping a non performing company on FG pay role .Just so that I know we in same page, When NEPA was sold what is your understanding of NEPA being Sold/privatised? cos you seem to have your wires crossed here I recon.
You are trying so hard to change the topic. The point is that Nigeria lacks the required tight policy for effective privatisation. You yourself pointed out that the required tight policy is lacking. They abandoned NITEL because people are not making calls. The invention of GSM or mobile phone motivated people to start making calls. If your logic is correct, they would have sold NITEL before they coming of MTN. They sold NITEL to remodel it for GSM (mobile phones).
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by erico2k2(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2023
immortalcrown:
You are trying so hard to change the topic. The point is that Nigeria lacks the required tight policy for effective privatisation. You yourself pointed out that the required tight policy is lacking. They abandoned NITEL because people are not making calls. The invention of GSM or mobile phone motivated people to start making calls. If your logic is correct, they would have sold NITEL before they coming of MTN. They sold NITEL to remodel it for GSM (mobile phones).
The point here is simple, if we stick to prepaid Meters those who call themselves Investors in the power sector will be bankrupt as we will provide our own electricity. The company goes back to the FG and serious people come into play cos they can see clear route to monetise their investment. The simple reason NITEL failed is this, there was no room for non-service billing as there was an option ie MTN and co,The Power sector has loads of options, Diesel Gen and Solar Gen.You keep going back to these policies and you do not seam to know what the policy statements are,In your own words what do you think these so called Policies I mentioned means and do you think there are no policies?
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by erico2k2(m): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2023
Abufo:

Africans and Nigerians are some of the most unserious and useless people on this planet! Bloody rent seekers think producing oil is like going to CBN to roundtrip forex....they are in for a shock! The oil majors not only have Petroleum engineers they also have some of the smartest and accomplished economists and accountants....ok O ! let us see these agbado and aboki rent seekers make money from the so called marginal oilfields.........whiteman says the oil fields are no longer profitable..........yet the greedy and largely illiterate politicians want to go and try to squeeze water from stone! The only way they can possiblly make money is if they have the most efficient refinery in this universe!..........Nigerians are not good managers at all.................They have not thought it through at all!
This was why I kept saying the FG has no Biz with Biz, they should stick to governance.
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by erico2k2(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2023
Abagworo:
They have no clue, all they hear is OIL and they think thats it.Have they stopped to even check why no one wants the Oil from that ground yet?
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by immortalcrown(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2023
erico2k2:
The point here is simple, if we stick to prepaid Meters those who call themselves Investors in the power sector will be bankrupt as we will provide our own electricity. The company goes back to the FG and serious people come into play cos they can see clear route to monetise their investment. The simple reason NITEL failed is this, there was no room for non-service billing as there was an option ie MTN and co,The Power sector has loads of options, Diesel Gen and Solar Gen.You keep going back to these policies and you do not seam to know what the policy statements are,In your own words what do you think these so called Policies I mentioned means and do you think there are no policies?
You yourself pointed out that Nigeria does not have the required tight policy that can ensure prepaid metre for everyone. You are just running around the bush trying to dodge the two that you yourself know.
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by israelmao(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2023
Tinubu should remember he promised to deliver Port-Harcourt Refinery in December,2023.
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by Sadwaste: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2023
Waltersmith has been producing in Imo State with full backing from the state government and indigenes. They're so comfortable that they've continued to expand operations. However, I would like to know if they're paying tax adequately and also improving the lives of the indignous people through CSR. They should be proactive and not wait until their is agitations.

Secondly, it is argued that proximity to source of fuel makes it cheap for those in the catchment area, therefore is diesel and fuel cheaper in Owerri and Imo State for those that get supplies from Waltersmith?
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by erico2k2(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2023
immortalcrown:
You yourself pointed out that Nigeria does not have the required tight policy that can ensure prepaid metre for everyone. You are just running around the bush trying to dodge the two that you yourself know.
Nah ,Im not talking about me I'm asking you a simple question as you keep throwing the big word policy arround in your arguments, so Im asking you to tell us what bodies this so-called policy you keep throwing about simple, if you ask me I can tell you, however I like to know if we are some page simply PUT!
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by spiralwedge(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2023
Bobloco:

When did CSU affirmed that

Please don't derail this thread, we have since gone past that stage

I was merely pointing out that you are regurgitating a lie that have long been casted

Typical Obiiidiiot beer parlour dribbling. smh..
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by erico2k2(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2023
Sadwaste:
Waltersmith has been producing in Imo State with full backing from the state government and indigenes. They're so comfortable that they've continued to expand operations. However, I would like to know if they're paying tax adequately and also improving the lives of the indignous people through CSR. They should be proactive and not wait until their is agitations.

Secondly, it is argued that proximity to source of fuel makes it cheap for those in the catchment area, therefore is diesel and fuel cheaper in Owerri and Imo State for those that get supplies from Waltersmith?
I think they are hiding under the gues of global oil price to keep Diesel price at upper prices as a reflection of market forces. My car is Diesel when I was in NIgeria last time I bought Diesel N800/Litre, I heard it way over N1000 plus/Litre/
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by immortalcrown(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2023
erico2k2:
Nah ,Im not talking about me I'm asking you a simple question as you keep throwing the big word policy arround in your arguments, so Im asking you to tell us what bodies this so-called policy you keep throwing about simple, if you ask me I can tell you, however I like to know if we are some page simply PUT!
You are beginning to run away from your own word. Who first introduced to the word "policy" in this conversation?
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by very4tune8: 11:43am On Nov 23, 2023
pricklewane:
Just Google when did CSC affirmed Tinubu graduate with first class n it will be right in your face.

You don't want the thread derailed but you can post senseless lies because you are a foolish Igbo filled with hate for the superior Yoruba tribe but you don't want to be countered with evidence exposing your lies.

Your foolish Igbo head need to be planked relentless with strong hard correct 2 by 2 till you stop being foolish.

So everyone who condemnes this government is Igbo. You guys are really out of this world.
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by erico2k2(m): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2023
immortalcrown:
You are beginning to run away from your own word. Who first introduced to the word "policy" in this conversation?
I know what Im talking about when I mentioned policy, mayB at that point you could have asked me what was embedded in the policy I was talking about, but you assumed obviously cos you have no clue to what policies I am talking about or rather the near existence of ONE!
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by thatigboman: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2023
pricklewane:
Proven by who ?
Your foolish Igbo father or did Chicago State University not affirmed Tinubu graduate with first class honour from it institute ?!

And yes I know your father is not Igbo most likely the most foolish lost Jew from the pit of hell.

something is seriously wrong with you
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by erico2k2(m): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2023
very4tune8:

So everyone who condemnes this government is Igbo. You guys are really out of this world.
Thats how you know people who have never ever left their village left alone states. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Comforting Itself Over Mass Defection— Bwacha / February 16, 2019 Election: Five Things To Keep In Mind / Nobody Can Stop FG From Probing #EndSARS Protesters - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.