Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields (17292 Views)

Tinubu Approves ₦35,000 Wage Award To Civil Servants / Shell To Sell More Oil Assets In Nigeria / President Tinubu Approves Adjustment Of 25% Peculiar Allowance For Health Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by thatigboman: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2023
seunmsg:

You’re the one spewing rubbish. The university clearly said the president graduated with first class honors. Even David Hundeyin had to shamelessly admit that the president truly attended and graduated with first class from CSU. Stop lying about others to make yourself feel good. It’s even more annoying when you’re lying about an information that’s publicly available and easily verifiable.
shame no dey even catch u. Well, I don't blame u since your house is not far from oluwole street, lagos
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by thatigboman: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2023
Bobloco:

Can you provide me with proof
he can't because there is none
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by immortalcrown(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2023
erico2k2:
I know what Im talking about when I mentioned policy, mayB at that point you could have asked me what was embedded in the policy I was talking about, but you assumed obviously cos you have no clue to what policies I am talking about or rather the near existence of ONE!
You are the one who has no clue of what your own statement means. You said that the privatisation of electricity distribution is the wisest. The same you said that tight policy is required to make that privatisation effective. How can the privatisation be the wisest when the policy is not put in place? The wisest thing would have been to put the police in place before the privatisation or to put the policy in place now before talking about further privatisation.
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by erico2k2(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2023
immortalcrown:
You are the one who has no clue of what your own statement means. You said that the privatisation of electricity distribution is the wisest. The same you said that tight policy is required to make that privatisation effective. How can the privatisation be the wisest when the policy is not put in place? The wisest thing would have been to put the police in place before the privatisation or to put the policy in place now before talking about further privatisation.
WHAT POLICY?
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by Bobloco: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2023
thatigboman:
he can't because there is none

Na their way

They will always tell you to "Goggu eet."

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by thatigboman: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2023
seunmsg:

Go and read the deposition of the registrar. It’s available online.
the registrar said on oath that he didn't know where your baba got the certificate he was parading about from. That it wasn't issued by the university. Remember he graduated from government college lagos in 1970, when the school was established in 1974. And before then claimed he attended government college ibadan and the alumni of the school came out and told him "mba". U can't build something on nothing.
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by immortalcrown(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2023
erico2k2:

WHAT POLICY?
Ask yourself your question because you are the first to mention the policy in this conversation.
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by hammerFC: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2023
ALL THE FIELDS THAT HE IS SELLING SHOULD BE IN SW REGION.

IF IT IS LAND IN SE AND SS THAT YORUBA MAN IS SELLING, THE BUYRES SHOULD PREPARE TO CRY BLOOD, AS NOBODY WILL RECOGNISE THE SALE.

POWER IS NOR PERMANNENT AND NIGERIA TODAY IS NOT THE SAME AS OLD.
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by erico2k2(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2023
immortalcrown:
Ask yourself your question because you are the first to mention the policy in this conversation.
Ok answer received YOU DO NOT KNOW!
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by immortalcrown(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
erico2k2:
Ok answer received YOU DO NOT KNOW!
So, you don't know the policy you yourself introduced in the topic?
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by erico2k2(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
immortalcrown:
So, you don't know the policy you yourself introduced in the topic?
Bro no point carrying on with this conversation this is LONG.I am engaging here with someone else with more intelligent arguments! Sorry!
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by immortalcrown(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
erico2k2:
Bro no point carrying on with this conversation this is LONG.I am engaging here with someone else with more intelligent arguments! Sorry!
Be sorry for yourself as you introduced the word policy but have failed to explain that word.
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by erico2k2(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
immortalcrown:
Be sorry for yourself as you introduced the word policy but have failed to explain that word.
yeh yeh Ok FOXTROT OSCAR
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by immortalcrown(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
erico2k2:
yeh yeh Ok FOXTROT OSCAR
The same to you in the highest measure.
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by Ikinternational: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
pricklewane:
Just Google when did CSC affirmed Tinubu graduate with first class n it will be right in your face.

You don't want the thread derailed but you can post senseless lies because you are a foolish Igbo filled with hate for the superior Yoruba tribe but you don't want to be countered with evidence exposing your lies.

Your foolish Igbo head need to be planked relentlessly with strong hard correct 2 by 2 till you stop being foolish.

It's only a supreme dose of shut the fuc.k up that you're missing

I pray to God you're this bold in person
I'd love us to Jam

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by AskNgige2: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
Pooldrowning:
lipsrsealed

Buhari sell, now Tinubu turn don come to sell....when Atiku campaign that some assets should be sold to pave way for better investment and infrastructure, some dildos called him names.

Now see where we are.

Sell sell sell keep selling until you sell the oil rich regions

This yeruba pple self no get sense..

I think Tinibu should focus on refinary and fix them immediately
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by TheBillyonaire: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
Niger Delta is for sale. I can bet that the gas fields are at Niger Delta. The only hope of Nigeria is Niger Delta.

I am a Niger Deltan, will I be allowed to buy or do I need to buy guns and become a militant even though I have the cash to buy the resources on my own lands?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by Coolcat95: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
AbuTwins:

Ewuuuuuuure!

AKPA AMU
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by Fujiyama: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2023
seunmsg:
The university clearly said the president graduated with first class honors. Even David Hundeyin had to shamelessly admit that the president truly attended and graduated with first class from CSU. Stop lying about others to make yourself feel good. It’s even more annoying when you’re lying about an information that’s publicly available and easily verifiable.

^^^

This entire paragraph is a lie.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by Fujiyama: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
Faiththatworks:
This is a man that worked years in Exxon Mobil and rose to become Treasurer.

^^^
No he didn't.

He worked for Mobil Oil (Nigeria) Limited.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by AbuTwins: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Coolcat95:

AKPA AMU

Afofungbemu ọmọ dadandidi!
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by Poleski: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
Selling them to himself and his fellow criminals.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by LOVEALAIGBO: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
Sermwell:
This man is just buying these fields for himself through proxies!! grin grin

I love how these politicians fool the masses using tribalism and religion!! cheesy cheesy

Una go learn!

Not just for himself but his ethnicity! Anyone who knows his antecedents in Lagos yet still thinks different is one naive mofo! We all saw how, few weeks after he was inaugurated, his oyel coy Oando took us all by surprise…coming from nowhere to take over Total Energy coys assets! Meanwhile, the same federal gov’t is refusing to approve Seplats billion dollar offer to acquire Mobils assets!

You think Buhari and his Fulani hegemonic cabal were greedy and grasping!? You ain’t seen nothing yet!
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by PEACE2023: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
He has bought 4 Oil Wells in the name of oando

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by Versal: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
pricklewane:
Just Google when did CSC affirmed Tinubu graduate with first class n it will be right in your face.

You don't want the thread derailed but you can post senseless lies because you are a foolish Igbo filled with hate for the superior Yoruba tribe but you don't want to be countered with evidence exposing your lies.

Your foolish Igbo head need to be planked relentlessly with strong hard correct 2 by 2 till you stop being foolish.

You are blabbing.
Shut up!
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by Tranquility2345: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
slivertongue:
cronism on the rise

Please wetin be cronism
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by Karlifate: 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
OBALUJONES:
A bus traveling from Ibadan to omuooke got burnt at Agabado EKITI , millions of naira lost , this is terrible as the causes of the fire was unknown.

Spiritual 🏹

The gods are angry cheesy

You must appease the gods by offering 7 different sacrifices by crossing 7 different mountains, 7 different valleys for 7 days. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by ValarDoharis: 12:48am On Nov 24, 2023
You will never learn!
ALMUSTAQIM:
Another good move from the First Class President, PBAT2331

All your good policies will eventually fall in place for Nigeria, Insha Allah.

Nigeria will become greater

God bless Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by Tymk: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2023
Johnson225:
Please I need help...I'm penniless and frustrated at the moment. Someone please put a smile on my face. Please
i sent you 20k
Re: Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields by Johnson225(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
Tymk:
i sent you 20k

Lol. Joker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion That Killed 3 People In Bayelsa / Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given / Wike And Wife Host Children To A Christmas Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.