Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

My Question To Niger Delta People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Question To Niger Delta People (1356 Views)

FG Cuts Electricity Supplies To Niger, Benin Republic, Togo Over Domestic Supply / Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing / Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Question To Niger Delta People by Chygoz01: 9:03am On Nov 23, 2023
My good people of niger delta why do you guys always allow Nigerian government to use and manipulate you guys to fight your brothers igbos and then later they will dump you guys .starting from adaka boro , ken saro wiwa, elechi amadi, asari dokubo and others how do you guys think the people sending you to betray your brothers will ever trust you . Adaka boro went to the extent of killing biafrian soldiers and use there uniform to kill his people so that they will blame it on biafrian soldiers is so pathetic angry angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Zooposki(f): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2023
Chygoz01:
My good people of niger delta why do you guys always allow Nigerian government to use and manipulate you guys to fight your brothers igbos and then later they will dump you guys .starting from adaka boro , ken saro wiwa, elechi amadi, asari dokubo and others how do you guys think the people sending you to betray your brothers will ever trust you . Adaka boro went to the extent of killing biafrian soldiers and use there uniform to kill his people so that they will blame it on biafrian soldiers is so pathetic angry angry

Igbos ain’t our brothers. Are you now satisfied? No more of these nonsense questions again. Look in the mirror if you want to find out who the culprits are.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by danijesus(m): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2023
There is nothing like Niger Delta,it's just a political creation.wetin concern ibibio man with Ijaw man?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Zooposki(f): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2023
danijesus:
There is nothing like Niger Delta,it's just a political creation.wetin concern ibibio man with Ijaw man?

But they both agreed to the term Niger Deltans. It is what it is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Kafirbigot: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2023
Adaka boro...was later killed by the same people that sent him to fight BIAFRANs.

Its only foolish people from ND that believe the stupid propaganda of idiots against igbos.

Who killed Tinapa with vile propaganda....Yoruba

Who hailed Asari when he was being stupid ....Yoruba. Who abandoned him...Yoruba

Who created the "ND/SS" region. An IGBO man Alex Ekwueme.

Who has investments and pay taxes with these region IGBO.

Who are the "hijackers" of all cooperate jobs in the ND/SS region ...Yoruba

Who owns "oil wells" in the region ..Yoruba and Fulani.

So its only a fool that will insult IGBOs. cool

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by danijesus(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2023
Zooposki:

But they both agreed to the term Niger Deltans. It is what it is. You go wail tire o.
nobody agreed shit,the whole of the so called Niger Delta is called EASTERN REGION

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Zooposki(f): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2023
danijesus:
nobody agreed shit,the whole of the so called Niger Delta is called EASTERN REGION

Ok na, dey there make pant dey wear you. Whether Eastern region or Niger Delta, South East is separate from us.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by danijesus(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2023
Zooposki:

Ok na, dey there make pant dey wear you. Whether Eastern region or Niger Delta, South East is separate from us.
Na Yoruba Muslim you be, period!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Zooposki(f): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Chygoz01: 9:25am On Nov 23, 2023
Zooposki:

Igbos ain’t our brothers. Are you now satisfied? No more of these nonsense questions again. Look in the mirror if you want to find out who the culprit is.
let me tell you the truth if problem start today in nigeria and a Hausa person sees you he will tag you iyamiri that suppose to make u reason

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Zooposki(f): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2023
Chygoz01:
let me tell you the truth if problem start today in nigeria and a Hausa person sees you he will tag you iyamiri that suppose to make u reason

Let them tag us iyamiri. And so what? Does that mean we are iyamiri? You better grow sense.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by DomPerignon: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2023
Chygoz01:

God punish you.

Who's your brother ?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Chygoz01: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2023
Zooposki:

Let them tag us iyamiri. And so what? Does that mean we are iyamiri? You better grow sense.
im suspecting you are a Yoruba man from there write up we know them stop disguising

2 Likes

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Chygoz01: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2023
DomPerignon:

God punish you.

Who's your brother ?

yorubas una go wail tire this trend is not for una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by wakaman: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2023
Chygoz01:

You are just a typical igbo man.
Always trying to corner other people.

Fucck you.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by DomPerignon: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2023
danijesus:

Why are Osus like this ?

Only you bastards are against Niger Delta since the era of COR agitation ?

Dem swear for una?

You idiots will complain about Lugard and 1914 almagation but still you idiots will take the British drawn map of eastern Nigeria as sacrosanct.

God punish you cannibals

Never ever join Niger Delta in any of your ohu matters.

We are not your brothers.

Nothing join us.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Chygoz01: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2023
wakaman:

You are just typical igbo man.
Always trying to corner other people.

Fucck you.
truth is always bitter
Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Goodnewsforlife: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2023
Chygoz01:
what’s yorubas business with this now?

South south man deny having anything doing with u n d next thing to shout is Yoruba
Na wah ooo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by wakaman: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2023
Chygoz01:
truth is always bitter

What truth?

The problem with you people is that you can't differentiate what is truth and what is not.
To you people your "opinion" no matter how absurd is the truth to you.
The silly thing is that this stupidity is acceptable to your people as far as the opinion is from one of your/ their own.

Examples of your crass delusion is Buhari is jibril. Igbos are isrealites, Peter obi won the election and other outright stupid proclamations.

Nnna.

Fhuck you again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by DomPerignon: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2023
Chygoz01:

Dey play.

Carry your useless Biafra flag enter any where in Niger Delta and see if one of your blockus no go miss.

Land Thief.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Chygoz01: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
what’s yorubas business with this now?

South south man deny having anything doing with u n d next thing to shout is Yoruba
Na wah ooo
some yorubas are hiding in the comment section claiming south south I know them

1 Like

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Chygoz01: 9:42am On Nov 23, 2023
DomPerignon:

Dey play.

Carry your useless Biafra flag enter any where in Niger Delta and see if one of your blockus no go miss.

Land Thief.
biafrians Dey rivers state calaba and Akwa ibom what are you talking about

1 Like

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by DomPerignon: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2023
danijesus:
Na Yoruba Muslim you be, period!

Dey decieve yourself

Land Thief

1 Like

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Seefinish: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2023
Zooposki:

But they both agreed to the term Niger Deltans. It is what it is.
just as you agreed to be an south easterner
Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Chygoz01: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2023
DomPerignon:

Dey decieve yourself

Land Thief
show me prove where Igbos thief person land before without buying it

1 Like

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Chygoz01: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2023
wakaman:

What truth?

The problem with you people is that you can't differentiate what is truth and what is not.
To you people your "opinion" no matter how absurd is the truth to you.
The silly thing is that this stupidity is acceptable to your people as far as the opinion is from one of your/ their own.

Examples of your crass delusion is Buhari is jibril. Igbos are isrealites, Peter obi won the election and other outright stupid proclamations.

Nnna.

Fhuck you again.
all the names I listed did Nigerian government use and dump them yes or no answer me

1 Like

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by wakaman: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2023
Chygoz01:
all the names I listed did Nigerian government use and dump them yes or no answer me

Yanmiiri fuccck off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Chygoz01: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2023
wakaman:

Yanmiiri fuccck off.
cry ewedu miscreant grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Chygoz01: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2023
Zooposki:

you are ewedu miscreant stop claiming south south Oga grin

1 Like

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by guysbewise: 10:17am On Nov 23, 2023
It was the Europeans that created the SE. Better for each tribe to have their own nation like it was before the Europeans came to force together.

"before Ojuku declared the
republic of biafra in may 1967
Isaac Adaka Boro an Ijaw man had declared the
Niger delta republic in february 1966.
Boro had formed the niger delta
volunteer force an armed militia with
members consisting mainly of his fellow
ethnic group declared the niger delta
republic on february 23 1966 and fought
nigeria's federal forces for 12 days but
they were eventually defeated and then
jailed by the Ironsi federal
military government [and Ojuku eastern governor] for treason"

But it was Gowon from Kanke Local Government Area in Plateau State that later set Boro free and Boro later became a major in the Nigeria army and helped to tame the Biafra army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVRx3RhN3XE

1 Like

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by TooMuchStuff: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2023
Make I no loose guard here.

To the Northern Parasites, any Southerners that isn't Yoruba is an Igbo. In eyes of hausafulani Muslims ☪️ of the North, anyone who isn't a Muslim across the country is an enemy of Islam and not fit to rule over them.

so Southerners from SS SE should know their enemy

1 Like

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by danijesus(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2023
DomPerignon:

Why are Osus like this ?

Only you bastards are against Niger Delta since the era of COR agitation ?

Dem swear for una?

You idiots will complain about Lugard and 1914 almagation but still you idiots will take the British drawn map of eastern Nigeria as sacrosanct.

God punish you cannibals

Never ever join Niger Delta in any of your ohu matters.

We are not your brothers.

Nothing join us.

Yoruba Muslim...spit!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ThìsGlobe.com Niger Delta Oil Was used To Develop Igbo area over $150 billion / NPA Helpless As Warri Indigenes Kill Delta Ports With N4,000 Illegal Fee At Gate / Nigeria To Bid For 2018 Fifa World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.