Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,856 members, 7,851,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband (32021 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Truths9ja: 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
pongwa:
marriage is the sum total of many factors. Finances is just of them so if you base it on money only, it means you ha e to keep making that money plus spending it increasingly so the love can continue to be sustained. Peradventure if money finishes, then another man that has money might just entice her.
hmm ๐Ÿค”. But some people said money answers all things now

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by loswhite(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
ILoveNG:
As a guy, donโ€™t be poor.
You may not be wealthy but donโ€™t be poor.
Donโ€™t be lazy.

As a lady, donโ€™t settle for an unserious man
But you must be serious yourself to have the right to call any guy unserious.
Donโ€™t be a parasite.

That is all i have to say.
What has poor got to do with this? This is just pure stupid display from both adults. In a country where even the rich is poor....lol what do you expect?
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Entanglement: 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
Truths9ja:
itโ€™s not juju now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I greet you boss grin grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Truths9ja: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
Entanglement:
I greet you boss grin grin
you are welcome sir

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Iceberg3: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
Well,where the hell is she going to,from the wedding?!
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by hkidola00(m): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
haaa jeromestacks
gift2xl:
My best man marriage just crashed, December 12 is suppose to make them 1yr.

He found out later the girl was 37yr old, while she told him 30yrs. she had a son outside and did not tell my friend, she left his house to rent a self contain from the money her x gave her. she hid her pregnancy test information from him now dude is suspecting his not the father of the newly born. She steals his money and duped him and added her own percentage on the wedding plans, decoration, cake etc.

When I asked him, how long have you known this lady he said 2months and he wedded her.

Now she has taken him to human right, and they told him to be paying her 20k every month. This I understand for the upkeep of the newly born.

Now dude is planning on getting another woman.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Iceberg3: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
bukatyne:

Pele o!

Broke, Poor, Alfa Mail
Alpha male

Girama issa nor easy sha grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Godsongang: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
Ghana must go? Omoh I dey wait for that girl wey go come pay my groom prize, I won carry double Ghana must go. God when? ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
It's still there money. Something they planned before the wedding. He'll get his money back..
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by bigiyaro(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
This bride don tey for the industry. This guy was caught fresh off the boat.
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Johnnyessence(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
What a beautiful bride and groom
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by gbishman: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
Na this one you wan put for house?
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by saltdworld: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
silvoclaira:
That guy is a full grown SIMP.

Just look at his face expression
He must be under a spell or something
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
gift2xl:
My best man marriage just crashed, December 12 is suppose to make them 1yr.

He found out later the girl was 37yr old, while she told him 30yrs. she had a son outside and did not tell my friend, she left his house to rent a self contain from the money her x gave her. she hid her pregnancy test information from him now dude is suspecting his not the father of the newly born. She steals his money and duped him and added her own percentage on the wedding plans, decoration, cake etc.

When I asked him, how long have you known this lady he said 2months and he wedded her.

Now she has taken him to human right, and they told him to be paying her 20k every month. This I understand for the upkeep of the newly born.

Now dude is planning on getting another woman.

When we tell them to never rush things or rescue evening newspaper from their miserable life....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by pongwa(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
Truths9ja:
hmm ๐Ÿค”. But some people said money answers all things now
dey play......money is good sa but people who really have this money knows it dies not answer all things
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by jubrilELsudan: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by ugotaya: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
Might even be the lady that put the money in the husband pocket just for this show. Copycatters are you ready? grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by ufotunang: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
bukatyne:

In that segment of the ceremony, the wife kneels in front of the husband and he sprays her money.
..is that compulsory
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by udumelue61854: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nawaoooo...fear women ๐Ÿ™„Nawaoooo...fear women ๐Ÿ™„...
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by bukatyne(f): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
ufotunang:
..is that compulsory

Is it compulsory for the wife to kneel before her husband?
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Exceed15: 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
This is her biggest achievement. Watch ow she turn out to be a tiger in the house. Marriage na scam.
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Truths9ja: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2023
pongwa:
dey play......money is good sa but people who really have this money knows it dies not answer all things
hmm ๐Ÿค” really

Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by ufotunang: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
bukatyne:

Is it compulsory for the wife to kneel before her husband?
..but after the wedding...then in the house she will not want to kneel for her husband.
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by brightleave(m): 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
The lady dey proactive na grin grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by VULCAN(m): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
Mental Health is very important

Zooposki:
Women are the creators of men. They are not supposed to bow down before the man. The age of Aquarius where the truth is stranger than fiction. Everything is just upside down. No wonder the world is in turmoil.
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Zooposki(f): 3:43am On Nov 26, 2023
VULCAN:
Mental Health is very important

You canโ€™t fathom what I just wrote because your thinking is extremely limited and you ve been fed lies all your life. Same story with your white idol Jesus.
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Bentoli(m): 7:27am On Nov 26, 2023
Nigeria JOLLOF is very 'hard' to ear. GHANA JOLLOF ALL THE WAY
Re: Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband by Adabestseason(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2023
Most marriages these days are wholly and grossly financed by brides,so it is not a matter of being SIMP,it is a just a strip to cover your unclothedness as a man,behaving as if love exists.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man โ€“ Ada Bekee / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.