Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (49743 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by oluchisimfred: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
A doctor who took to Twitter to stress the need for a medical test, disclosed that a Nigerian bride who came in for her test with her husband just found out she is HIV positive with just one week to their wedding. 

The doctor who revealed that the Nigerian bride just found out she is HIV positive with just one week to their wedding, added that the test left him in tears and he can't stop crying. He wrote on Twitter; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/26/nigerian-bride-finds-out-she-is-hiv-positive-one-week-to-wedding/

Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
well, they can still get married and have a wonderful life together (they will just have to be very careful)...

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by Michelle55: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
cry Awwwn, that's so sad. The possibility of the marriage taking place is still there that's if the groom is willing to continue. Being HIV + is not the end of one's life.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
Y d tears?
Are u sure a doctor really posted dis?

The two ppl above me are even qualified than d doctor.

The poster must be lab assistant.

298 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
So what would be the fate of the wedding?

Like for inconclusive.

Share for a rerun.

197 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by peteruuu(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
I honestly don't know what to type.
But seriously, this one is strong o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by Headlesschicken(m): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
undecided So u mean d n!gga hasn't tasted it raw,even for once? I don't believe it...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by Justbeingreal(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
iF it's a no sex relationship that guy might be lucky but if not.

Damn! Sex is so risky whether married or not the HIV might not be from sex. How can one be sure their partner will be extra careful like them in cases of sharp objects sharing and the rest..

Honestly intimate relationship is risky..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by kiddoiLL(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
well, they can still get married and have a wonderful life together (they will just have to be very careful)...
Omo bro that wan na jagbanjantis u talk so ooo!! Which one be they just HV to be careful? So marriage that's supposed to be sweet in every way, d couples go come dey live and carry out activities with handbrakes on?? No matter how careful they try to be, e no go sweet jaree
Edakun run for your life, marriage no be relationship joor

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Omo bro that wan na jagbanjantis u talk so ooo!! Which one be they just HV to be careful? So marriage that's supposed to be sweet in every way, d couples go come dey live and carry out activities with handbrakes on??
Edakun run for your life, marriage no be relationship joor

bro, as much as i understand that it wouldnt be easy, they can still be happy together, for the rest of their natural lives... if that is indeed the reason why they wanted to get married at the 1st place.

in today HIV+ world, she can take ARV's and live a "seemingly" normal life.... and the day they want to have children, she can get inseminated with his sperm (or do it homemade with a syringe) and possibly have healthy kids. et voila!

but i also fully understand that, if the man wants to leave and forget about this lady, he has all the rights to do so.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by Stanweezy(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pathetic, what if the virus was in window period to the extent it wasn't detected they would have been married. If she got the virus without sesi that means married couple are equally prone to it.
Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by lamidex(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
This one na gbege, wedding canceled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by oluwasegun007(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chei
Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
loadingme:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
"SEX POSITION YOU SHOULD TRY WITH HER THAT WILL LET HER WANT YOU ALL DAY" REASON I LOVE ALL THIS SEX POSITIONS

HERE IS ALL THE SEX POSITION I LIKE

Carry ur sex position go abeg!
I no do.
I no change position.
Leave my position laidat!
Shey sex na food?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by deebee13(f): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Xaos:
So what would be the fate of the wedding?

Like for inconclusive.

Share for a rerun.

Slap for poster!!!

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by cana882(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ehey!! The guy go don dey kpash raw grin
That explains his profuse crying

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by theoldpretender(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro, as much as i understand that it wouldnt be easy, they can still be happy together, for the rest of their natural lives... if that is indeed the reason why they wanted to get married at the 1st place.

in today HIV+ world, she can take ARV's and live a "seemingly" normal life.... and the day they want to have children, she can get inseminated with his sperm (or do it homemade with a syringe) and possibly have healthy kids. et voila!

but i also fully understand that, if the man wants to leave and forget about this lady, he has all the rights to do so.

She does not even need to do the artificial insemination thing...all she needs to do is take her ARV, keep the viral load low...and there won't be issues with having kids, or even breastfeeding.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by madridsta007(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

That will be making decisions on emotions and not on logic.
Which is a terrible thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by Sweetcollins: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Aluu mee
Between the thunder and deep blue see
Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by ipobarethieves: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
sad shocked scam married
Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
sad
Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by DBossNG(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
shocked
Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by theoldpretender(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
A hiv positive woman can have HIV negative babies...all she needs to do is keep her viral load low with ARV...and she would be all right.

She can even meet regularly with the HIV negative spouse.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
eleyigidigan shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by Oddsman(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
Stories for twitter. We know those that want to trend na.
But well shyyt like this happens. God help us
Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding by olu77(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
Why is he in tears? Has he been doing flesh to flesh?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her / Beautiful Military Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.