Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

"Marriage Is Overrated"- Iyabo Ojo Laments On Why She Has Not Tied The Knot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Marriage Is Overrated"- Iyabo Ojo Laments On Why She Has Not Tied The Knot (375 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Marriage Is Overrated"- Iyabo Ojo Laments On Why She Has Not Tied The Knot by DyshApp: 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
Social media sensation and Nollywood practitioner Iyabo Ojo has sparked massive reactions online after some comments she made on her YouTube show about marriage went viral.

During an interview with veteran Nigerian entertainer Charly Boy, the actress spoke about marriage and her new partner, Paulo Okoye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UJhdVyZDp8?si=n1DPChOzDz4629EJ

She revealed during her conversation with Charly Boy that she and her partner both think marriage is overrated.

The actress shared that this was why she and Paulo had yet to tie the knot.

The mother of two noted during the chat with Charly Boy that she was very much enjoying her relationship with Paulo, but tying the knot isn't on the menu for them at the moment. During the discussions, Iyabo Ojo said: "I am enjoying my relationship. I am enjoying it. Luckily for me, Paulo also doesn’t believe in marriage. We feel like it is overrated."

Follow up with more Relationship Gist on Dysh

Get to know Body Language Signs that your date is interested😼
Re: "Marriage Is Overrated"- Iyabo Ojo Laments On Why She Has Not Tied The Knot by CoronaVirusPro: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2023
Shepeteri on the beat!

After using their fruitful years to fvck around, they will come tell you at old age that marriage is overrated.
Re: "Marriage Is Overrated"- Iyabo Ojo Laments On Why She Has Not Tied The Knot by Collysmith: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2023
DyshApp:
Social media sensation and Nollywood practitioner Iyabo Ojo has sparked massive reactions online after some comments she made on her YouTube show about marriage went viral.

During an interview with veteran Nigerian entertainer Charly Boy, the actress spoke about marriage and her new partner, Paulo Okoye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UJhdVyZDp8?si=n1DPChOzDz4629EJ

She revealed during her conversation with Charly Boy that she and her partner both think marriage is overrated.

The actress shared that this was why she and Paulo had yet to tie the knot.

The mother of two noted during the chat with Charly Boy that she was very much enjoying her relationship with Paulo, but tying the knot isn't on the menu for them at the moment. During the discussions, Iyabo Ojo said: "I am enjoying my relationship. I am enjoying it. Luckily for me, Paulo also doesn’t believe in marriage. We feel like it is overrated."

Follow up with more Relationship Gist on Dysh
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Please Your Honest Input Is Needed / Nigeria Culture And The Attack On Left-handed People. / ⚠️ Who Did It Better? - (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.