Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans (18446 Views)

Tinubu Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Five Board Directors For CBN / Buhari Seeks Senate Approval For $800M World Bank Loan / Buhari Appoints 41 Non-Career & 1 Career Ambassadors, Seeks Senate's Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by popesco123: 6:15am On Nov 29, 2023
Shishishi will not reach your hands from the loam. Anyway you are cursed to be celebrating your oppressors. Mugu

quote author=AbuTwins post=127211648]

PDP is satanic!

LP is Lucifer's Party!

grin[/quote]
Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by AbuTwins: 6:24am On Nov 29, 2023
popesco123:
Shishishi will not reach your hands from the loam. Anyway you are cursed to be celebrating your oppressors. Mugu

Who told you I need the loans?
And where do you see me celebrating?

People are just so blinded by hatred. They even hate themselves.

AbuTwins:

PDP is satanic!

LP is Lucifer's Party!

grin
Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by nnewsnjobs: 6:25am On Nov 29, 2023
Usmanovic95:
Nigerians: Buhari is the worst president in history,anybody will perform way better than him.

BAT: Hold my beer 🍻.

This same line was what I was following, I knew Tinubu was miles better than Buhari.

But right now I am totally confused about what is happening.
Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by Babastrong(m): 7:07am On Nov 29, 2023
Who are the borrowers?. them no dey tire.
Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by Qc1(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2023
Offpoint1:

No 47 Boss... Biggest size is 46

I wear 46 but I just prefer 47 in sneakers. If it fits why not, do you do delivery to Ikorodu? If yes then let's do the deal.
Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by tofolo(m): 7:53am On Nov 29, 2023
MEEVEET:

How much u won toll the road
bros there is money in toll gates.....
Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by MEEVEET: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2023
tofolo:
bros there is money in toll gates.....
How much talk
Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by Xscape1993(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2023
7arrows:

If we don't stop this APC demons they will sell Nigeria very soon. Sometimes I feel it's a dream. The painful part is the idiooooots supporting and defending them.
Those that are still supporting them are evil and demons themselves my dear. Evil supports evil while light supports light.
Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by ColonelMichael: 9:57am On Nov 29, 2023
AbuTwins:

How about your parents, siblings and your generations of Akpa amu, ewu , ezi?

but you know he was fucking his daughter in law, that was why he abolished adoption something good just for his prick, useless people with worthless religion.
Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by Sadwaste: 9:57am On Nov 29, 2023
Just a few months in government and this bastard with no identity has destroyed Nigeria. If they fail to remove this crook and on time too, then the damage will be beyond repair.

I don't understand how the despicable old man claimed to have saved trillions from subsidy removal yet borrowing billions every day. He is not building any significant project whatsoever. He hasn't increased salaries and neither is he even paying the old salary timely. Yet he continues to borrow billions of dollars daily.

I don't blame the old criminal, after what can one expect from a drug lord and certificate forger. However, I curse the bigots and reprobates that supported this criminal because of tribalism or other foolish sentiments. They will suffer terribly till their deaths.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by Offpoint1: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2023
Qc1:

I wear 46 but I just prefer 47 in sneakers. If it fits why not, do you do delivery to Ikorodu? If yes then let's do the deal.
Good morning sir.

Yes I do Delivery to Ikorodu.

My Numb 090554020seven-two
Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by worksmart(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2023
Every day, I understand more that Emefiele tried to use cash re-design policy to save Nigeria from having Tinubu as the president.
History would be kind to Emefiele.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by worksmart(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2023
You spoilt your comment by adding Buhari's name (bolded), to your criticism of Tinubu.
Buhari's loans were used to build infrastructure like railways, roads, bridges and housing
ogbonti:

As you are asking this intelligent question - of how will we pay back ? know that a drug baron is taking these loans - a career criminal is taking these loans on our behalf - a man with zero integrity is taking these loans - a man who forged a certificate is taking these loans - with zero oversight on how these loans will be spent - a man who says it’s his turn to raid the treasury is taking these loans- a man whose son has no job, yet bought an $11 million mansion in London which he doesn’t live in is taking these loans - a man who has no blue print for our economic development other than snatch it, grab and run away with it, is taking these loans - a man who said na statistics we go chop? showing he disregards empirical analysis and fundamentals of strategic financial and economic index is taking these loans - a man who will not be around in the next 10 or 20 years when future generations of Nigerians will be saddled with huge debt repayment

When all is set and done, our kids and grand kids will ask us one simple question

grandpa, grandma - what did you do or say when Buhari and Tinubu was burying our future in debt ? we will look down and tell them - we were cowards;

A word is enough for the wise

kachineke me eziokwu 🧐
Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by Coolacetone: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2023
kettykin:
My advice to tinubu, please use the loans to buy printers from Germany and bring to Nigeria and start printing naira. Anything short of this is waste
Mumu man
Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by fortunez1(m): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2023
That's the only way Tinubus can finance his govt.
Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by Qc1(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2023
Offpoint1:

Good morning sir.

Yes I do Delivery to Ikorodu.

My Numb 090554020seven-two

I will call you sir.
Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by Successlane: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2023
stevnwigw1:
Nigeria Biafra sinked and was buried the day we failed to elect Peter Obi as president.
Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by Offpoint1: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
Qc1:

I will call you sir.
Alright, thanks.
Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by slivertongue: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
seguno2:

So why is PDP not taking advantage of APC’s fuckup to gain more followers on its side

some have become part of the problem not the solution while others have been outnumbered & silenced
Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by 7arrows: 12:24am On Dec 05, 2023
[quote author=Xscape1993 post=127222290] Those that are still supporting them are evil and demons themselves my dear. Evil supports evil while light supports light.[/quote

Very true.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by orisa37: 4:46am On Dec 05, 2023
HOW DO WE ACTUALLY SPEND THESE LOANS IN NIGERIA?
Re: President Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval For Fresh $8.6billion, €100million Loans by Omola2ulv: 5:41am On Dec 07, 2023
Stop using LOADNG

They only increase price to scam people.

https://www.nairaland.com/7924256/loadng-wallet-scam-me-60

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children / Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers / Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.