Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Dangote Bet On The Wrong Choice In The Presidential Election Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Bet On The Wrong Choice In The Presidential Election Race (3698 Views)

Opposition Candidate Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg / Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg / Election ​2019:- A Nigerian Youth Activist Joins Abuja Election Race. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Bet On The Wrong Choice In The Presidential Election Race by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
AustineE1:

hahaha funny enough...can anybody fear fighting a Yoruba man physically?i doubt if any Nigerian will take you serious for obvious reasons.

Lol. Ojukwu ran away. Nnamdi Kanu ran away. Even Peter Obi ran away.

While Benjamin Adekunle, MKO, Tinubu stayed to fight.

Someone living in Europe commands your Wo-MEN to hide under your beds every Monday.

If I cough, you would shiit on yourself. That's a fact.

I scared you so badly, you went to use your alternate moniker out of fear. I can bet you're wearing your wife's skirts now grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Bet On The Wrong Choice In The Presidential Election Race by phyllumtopilla: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
N3TRAL:
Big lie mixed with bits of truth.

The first businessman to visit Tinubu after he won was Dangote. Dangote visited Tinubu after he was sworn in with Bill Gates.

Dangote supported Tinubu. Rabiu supported Tinubu. Arthur Eze, who is the richest Igbo man supported Tinubu. Otedola supported Tinubu. Tinubu is the natural choice for any Nigerian Billionaire, irrespective of ethnicity, because of what he brings to the table. If you were worth 500 million dollars, you'd support Tinubu. No billionaire chooses a populist over a social capitalist.

Yes, Tony Elumelu was Tinubu's salvation during the Naira scarcity and Tinubu had to pay him a visit to thank him in the evening at his home because what Tony Elumelu did was mad loyalty.

Now, even if Dangote did not support Tinubu ( Tinubu was his first choice), the FG would not deny his refinery crude oil just because of that.

The functionality of Dangote's refinery isn't just a shopping mall , a five star hotel or media house down the street that can be marked for destruction because of political betrayal. It's a facility that will determine the macro and micro economic graphs and indices of Nigeria.

Beautifully carved nonsense!

Re: Dangote Bet On The Wrong Choice In The Presidential Election Race by haslaw(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
Igbos and yeye permutations.

You know why I know your tribe ?

1. No sane person would list presidential candidates and list Peter Obi first. That was a dead giveaway.

2. Y'all come up with really dense conspiracy theories that make zero sense.

3. You try to pit your colonial masters against each other.

See. It was your turn in 2023 to rule but we pushed you away as your Oga. If you continue this way, we would continue to keep you as

Internally Displaced 3rd Class Citizens (ID3CCs) grin

Thank you so much for that reply to the IPOB cannibals. You really out Hollicom in his place.

cc: Hollicom

1 Like

Re: Dangote Bet On The Wrong Choice In The Presidential Election Race by seunjungle1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
In reality. A good person will prefer a formidable and a trusted friend to his or her useless sibling.

Okowa is useless to Dr. Tony Elumelu.

kettykin:
So Tomy Elufelu funded APC running against his brother and statesman Ifeanyi Okowa , if this is true then the world record of betrayals has been beaten

1 Like

Re: Dangote Bet On The Wrong Choice In The Presidential Election Race by Olatunji1929: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
He don go stake heavily on useless man utd straight winning now the ticket don burst😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today / Relationship Between Africa And India / Is Fashola The Best Governor In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.