Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

What Do We Call THIS? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do We Call THIS? (935 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do We Call THIS? by scoobyblogspot(m): 11:43am On Nov 30, 2023
My once a friend asked me to link him with my ex since i was no longer dating her again and now that i am married, i asked him if he was mad. He then went behind me to ask her out himself. What do you call this?
Re: What Do We Call THIS? by MadamVanessa(f): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2023
shocked

It's called Appreciating what you couldn't appreciate.

You're married, and your friend picked you ex to date and you're mad. Mr. Focus on your marriage, and leave people's relationship, you're past and you do not matter again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Call THIS? by Fahvvy: 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
Sheybi you've dumped her? undecided...
And you're not married? undecided...

So what's your business with whatever or whoever your ex chooses to date? undecided...

Oga focus on your marriage jorh! undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do We Call THIS? by Zonefree(m): 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
My once a friend asked me to link him with my ex since i was no longer dating her again and now that i am married, i asked him if he was mad. He then went behind me to ask her out himself. What do you call this?
Stingy man.

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Call THIS? by illicit(m): 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
It's called.... Fiile fun un...

1 Like

Re: What Do We Call THIS? by FuckingMachine: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
Perfect opportunity to Bleep him up.

Call her up and let her know it was you who facilitated the union. Show her his request and how you gave him all the go ahead and format to go for her. She will worship you henceforth and you can Bleep her anytime you want and even determine when their marriage will crash.

In life, every event is an opportunity if you know how.

1 Like

Re: What Do We Call THIS? by Therock5555(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
Op you be pharisees in disguise abi?

You've used and dumped her, got married to a supposedly better woman.

Your friend wants her, you are pissed.

Na only you like to marry? Doesn't she deserve her own happiness?

Or you want to keep her as side chick abi, na her life good to spoil.

Be very careful, Sir.

1 Like

Re: What Do We Call THIS? by Gadafii: 6:22am On Dec 01, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Perfect opportunity to Bleep him up.

Call her up and let her know it was you who facilitated the union. Show her his request and how you gave him all the go ahead and format to go for her. She will worship you henceforth and you can Bleep her anytime you want and even determine when their marriage will crash.

In life, every event is an opportunity if you know how.
just listen to your self

You think he’s not destroying his marriage by calling his ex and telling her these, with the intent to still sleep with her

The friend can do more damage if you don’t know, he will get evidence of him fvknn his ex and send to the wife, let’s see his got more to loose

As for you OP, if your friend was a good friend, I see no reason why he can’t be with your ex, it was out of respect he asked, you could have just said, he can go directly himself, except your eyes still Dey your ex while you are married like this person above is advising you

You have nothing to loose if your friend ends up with your friend, except she’s a bad ex and you are protecting your self and your friend, otherwise let them be or let him go ahead
Re: What Do We Call THIS? by Qatar2022: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
Do you eat your vomit ? Why are you greedy?
Re: What Do We Call THIS? by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Qatar2022:

Do you eat your vomit ? Why are you greedy?

shut up my friend
Re: What Do We Call THIS? by tochez24(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's called Appreciating what you couldn't appreciate.

You're married, and your friend picked you ex to date and you're mad. Mr. Focus on your marriage, and leave people's relationship, you're past and you do not matter again.

Well said... Nigerians are extremely wicked people 🤐🙄
Re: What Do We Call THIS? by Qatar2022: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

shut up my friend
Truth they said is bitter

1 Like

Re: What Do We Call THIS? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
lipsrsealed
If what you just typed is true,then that nigha ain't your friend at all.......

No matter what,bro code is always to be respected..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Nigerian Girls / Woman Shows Horrific Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Her Friend By Her Husband / Sometimes It Hurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.