Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Sometimes It Hurt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes It Hurt (935 Views)

Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. / Does It Hurt The First Time? / It Hurt To Love And Not Loved Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes It Hurt by MissD1(f): 12:14am On Nov 28, 2007
sometimesmes it hurt[/b]

Why does it hurt like hell, when we get disappointed by does we luv and claim to luv us.

Some of us feel hurts, broken hearted and sometime letdown, while some find it difficult to trust again. is there a solution to arching hearts?
is it suppose to be part of life experience!!! pls i need someone to shade light
Re: Sometimes It Hurt by iice(f): 2:08am On Nov 28, 2007
Yes, c'est la vie
We grow with our experiences (or so i hope, even if some refuse the lesson undecided)
Like i always say, people will always disappoint you. . .
Look for an outlet for your emotions. . .
Journal writing
Bawling. . .erhhh crying that is
take up a new sport or something physical
Talk to someone special - family, friend
get involved in something that interests you or relaxes you . .
Re: Sometimes It Hurt by Dreloaded(f): 2:13am On Nov 28, 2007
when they hurt you, they never loved you.
Re: Sometimes It Hurt by almondjoy(f): 2:16am On Nov 28, 2007
Sorry!

You will get over all that soon! It becomes very easy as you get older. kiss

Happy holidays!
Re: Sometimes It Hurt by olanajim(m): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2007
Alimondjoy,
Holiday indeed! Compulsory holiday.

@poster,
Yes it hurts when those you love turn their backs on you. But it is, as pointed out earlier, a part of experience. A part of life. For our world is created to accommodate two sides. The life and death; love and hate; joy and sorrow; each pleasing attributes closely followed by it opposite waiting to take over at the slightest opportunity. It is our duty to choose what we want, safeguard what we have, and protect ourselves from the dangers lurking around.

The only way not to make mistake is to gain experience: the only way to gain experience is to make mistakes!

For those who are hurt, sit back, and replay the experience in your quiet moment. There, you would find what went wrong. If you are wise, learn from it and let go. You can't undo the past. It is gone. Face today in anticipation of a better tomorrow.

As alimondjoy had put it, "Happy holiday"
Re: Sometimes It Hurt by olanajim(m): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2007
Alimondjoy,

@poster,
Yes it hurts when those you love turn their backs on you. But it is, as pointed out earlier, a part of experience. A part of life. For our world is created to accommodate two sides. The life and death; love and hate; joy and sorrow; each pleasing attributes closely followed by it opposite waiting to take over at the slightest opportunity. It is our duty to choose what we want, safeguard what we have, and protect ourselves from the dangers lurking around.

The only way not to make mistake is to gain experience: the only way to gain experience is to make mistakes!

For those who are hurt, sit back, and replay the experience in your quiet moment. There, you would find what went wrong. If you are wise, learn from it and let go. You can't undo the past. It is gone. Face today in anticipation of a better tomorrow.

As alimondjoy had put it, "Happy holiday"
Re: Sometimes It Hurt by precioussa(m): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2007
i just want to bring ur attention to something very important on dis issue,as it is happening to women,so to men also.ave seen so many women hurting men seriously wen d men really loves and care for them and vice versa.so we should just keep praying dat God should give us our real suitors.i really admit dat it do really hurts, but its happening in both cases
Re: Sometimes It Hurt by efuah(f): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2007
@poster, sorry eh wink

Sometimes, like i say, we fall in love with the wrong peeps, ladies especially, sees the signs of an unserious guy, yet we turn blind eye cus "we" are in love the guy. . . . a man will do anything just to get ya pants down, afterwards, the rest is a movie.

Take your time to know people real well b4 u venture into anything intimate, be analytical, observant, human. . . most of us are very deceptive, do not judge from the appearance and words of the mouth. . . try to look deep inside too.

True/pure love to me, does not hurt, normal problems occur in all r'ship but does not hurt like that "crazy/hell" Watch yaself too, perhap there r somethings that u do puts in the wrong hands.

Put yaself together, time really heals, and i wish u all the best in ur future love wink
Re: Sometimes It Hurt by MissD1(f): 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2007
Miss D:

sometimesmes it hurt[/b]

Why does it hurt like hell, when we get disappointed by does we love and claim to love us.

Some of us feel hurts, broken hearted and sometime letdown, while some find it difficult to trust again. is there a solution to arching hearts?
is it suppose to be part of life experience!!! please i need someone to shade light
Alimondjoy,

@poster,

Thanks for your contribution, it was wort it i must admit, however the curiosity of my post is beyond romance, more of the world around us.
I have had my fair share of painful romance and move on from that, but what about those we cant divorce or break away from?
our so call blood!!!!!

Any how suppose you are right,the answer lays in your post.

"sit back, and replay the experience in your quiet moment. There, you would find what went wrong".

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What'll You Do If You Find Out She Cheats On You? / Which Is Worse? / I Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.