Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Someone Should Pls Help Me Answer This Question? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Should Pls Help Me Answer This Question? (640 Views)

Rugged Babes Should Answer This / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Pls Help Me Answer This Question? by tuzle(m): 12:39am On Dec 02, 2023
I was listening to two a guy and his girlfriend talk and what they were saying got my attention. The girl asked the boy what he saved her number as and he said he saved it with her name, then she asked him why he couldn't save it with loml(love of my life). He replied her by saying it is childish, which she tried to defend that it isn't. Then he directed a question to her that how many ex has she had before him and she said 2 he then asked her again if she saved the two of them with loml which she replied yes and the shocking thing is that the 2 guys where all in the space of two years which means her present bf is now the love of are live.
Now I am wandering is that how easy it is to have love of my life or it is just a charade because me since i started loving, I have only truly loved one person.
Re: Someone Should Pls Help Me Answer This Question? by Bluezy13(m): 1:14am On Dec 02, 2023
For those who have the love of their lives.
Re: Someone Should Pls Help Me Answer This Question? by woginid967: 1:50am On Dec 02, 2023
tuzle:
I was listening to two a guy and his girlfriend talk and what they were saying got my attention. The girl asked the boy what he saved her number as and he said he saved it with her name, then she asked him why he couldn't save it with loml(love of my life). He replied her by saying it is childish, which she tried to defend that it isn't. Then he directed a question to her that how many ex has she had before him and she said 2 he then asked her again if she saved the two of them with loml which she replied yes and the shocking thing is that the 2 guys where all in the space of two years which means her present bf is now the love of are live.
Now I am wandering is that how easy it is to have love of my life or it is just a charade because me since i started loving, I have only truly loved one person.

Bro level up. No lady loves you unconditionally. If words move easily get ready for premium heart break šŸ’”

3 Likes

Re: Someone Should Pls Help Me Answer This Question? by Wawelexy(m): 2:25am On Dec 02, 2023
Omo English hard o

3 Likes

Re: Someone Should Pls Help Me Answer This Question? by reiddecuti: 5:43am On Dec 02, 2023
What you have flying around in the name of love isn't love but infatuation and selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Pls Help Me Answer This Question? by SIXTEENTH(m): 6:13am On Dec 02, 2023
'No love lost no love found"

Strictly & sternly focused
Re: Someone Should Pls Help Me Answer This Question? by Bigseven(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2023
English hard thatā€™s why Europe will always ask us to write IELS before japaring and na because of your type

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Pls Help Me Answer This Question? by tuzle(m): 10:10am On Dec 02, 2023
Bigseven:
English had thatā€™s why Europe will always ask us to write IELS before japaring and na because of your type

see someone that wants to correct. At least u should make urs perfect before attacking others.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Pls Help Me Answer This Question? by Bigseven(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
tuzle:
see someone that wants to correct. At least u should make urs perfect before attacking others.
point out the wrong tense in my post first before you spewed trash. Be telling ā€˜em the truth at once instead of defending them.
Re: Someone Should Pls Help Me Answer This Question? by tuzle(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2023
Bigseven:
point out the wrong tense in my post first before you spewed trash. Be telling ā€˜em the truth at once instead of defending them.
the person that spewed rubbish first is getting mad at someone for pointing out his own error. It is hard not had
Re: Someone Should Pls Help Me Answer This Question? by Bigseven(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
tuzle:
the person that spewed rubbish first is getting mad at someone for pointing out his own error. It is hard not had
thatā€™s typographical error not a tense error. Moreover mine wasnā€™t Formal.
So why didnā€™t you correct Him in the first place ?
Go and write IELS exams then youā€™ll understand what Iā€™m saying.
Re: Someone Should Pls Help Me Answer This Question? by tuzle(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2023
Bigseven:
thatā€™s typographical error not a tense error. So why didnā€™t you correct Him in the first place ?
Go and write IELS exams then youā€™ll understand what Iā€™m saying.
I don't need to write any IELS exam. I wander why people like u come online and u guys start educating people about English like u know it all. I don't have to speak perfect English to pass any message to anyone, and if u aren't comfortable with that, u can kindly ignore
Re: Someone Should Pls Help Me Answer This Question? by Bigseven(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
tuzle:
I don't need to write any IELS exam. I wander why people like u come online and u guys start educating people about English like u know it all. I don't have to speak perfect English to pass any message to anyone, and if u aren't comfortable with that, u can kindly ignore
ā€¦and why didnā€™t you kindly ignore? Iā€™m not disputing your correction but your first reply to my comment was more like attacking not correction. Anyways kindly ignore if you arenā€™t comfortable too. Peace āœŒļø
Re: Someone Should Pls Help Me Answer This Question? by tuzle(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
Bigseven:
ā€¦and why didnā€™t you kindly ignore? Iā€™m not disputing your correction but your first reply to my comment was more like attacking not correction. Anyways kindly ignore if you arenā€™t comfortable too. Peace āœŒļø
where did I attack u, I said u should make ur perfect first before correcting others, where is the attack there
Re: Someone Should Pls Help Me Answer This Question? by Lovemeharder(f): 3:46am On Dec 03, 2023
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids / Dolphin Tries To Give Head To A Woman Swimming / Must Every one Have A Car In University abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.