Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,762 members, 7,851,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 (11849 Views)

2020/2021 Prophecies By Child-of-god John-sogbete Princewill / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / See Who Mocked God: John Lennon (singer): Some Years Ago, During His Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The title "GOD" has become a criminalized title in the ears of most people both religious and none religious alike each of them wants to question the bearer of that title they're just waiting for Him to show up.
So when Jehovah's Witnesses organization emerged to console honest hearted individuals with the Good News of God's kingdom grieving ones also show up with their bitterness of heart always claiming whatever we say is based on lies.
Well we aren't forcing our teaching on anyone it's strictly for ourselves and whoever wants to subscribe to our message so if you feel what we have is false there is no need bothering yourself those that will treasure it are out there, they will surely set everything they have to buy it whether you call it LIES or not.
They will continue making use of it to resolve all their disparities peacefully among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So you guys have no problem since you can go for other religions of your choice! cheesy

Lamentations from the brains of the madness and insanities peddling peddler. Now you revert back to the thread main topic when your lies and manipulations not related to that got exposed.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
achorladey:

Time to play the victim card game of insult and exchanging hurtful words grin grin grin

Wow!

So all the insanities and madness you've been singing ever since has suddenly stopped or you're just disappointed that i never danced to your tune?

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses i can manage anyone no matter how heartless they may be.

At least tctrills will continue waiting for the worst behaved JW on Nairaland who lie and fight like highschool drama queens to join in throwing hurtful words and insults here and there! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy i'm Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses you will drain all your brains waiting for me to start hauling insults and exchanging hurtful words with you but i won't do that with you so you can continue throwing insults and accusing me, your conscience will continue to disturb you that you're deceiving yourself with your friends as they're doing everything they could while i maintained my calmness.

On this thread i will not give you what you want so you can't get me to start exchanging hurtful words with you that's a failed mission! smiley
You know I am not about insults. I have gotten many from the JW brats on Nairaland but I am only about the discussion.
You must have noticed that I am a super calm guy.
So as long as we can discuss without insults, great for all.
And yes you used to be very insulting and you used to call me names too. But congrats, you are getting mature.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Wow!

So all the insanities and madness you've been singing ever since has suddenly stopped or you're just disappointed that i never danced to your tune?

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses i can manage anyone no matter how heartless they may be.

At least tctrills will continue waiting for the worst behaved JW on Nairaland who lie and fight like highschool drama queens to join in throwing hurtful words and insults here and there! wink
You claimed that you don't read Achorladey's post but then JW are not known for honesty or keeping their words.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Wow!

You just added more evidence to your insanities and madness peddling by responding, refusing to ignore and avoid my post grin grin grin grin grin. We know you lack integrity and to keep to your words is really difficult the reason you lie from thread to thread to market your lies and manipulated better performing performance religious group grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Awon avoid and ignore him completely agenda cannot agend.

Aemmyjah and cornelboy your minigods don default he needs to troubleshoot his madness and insanities peddling brains about complete avoidance and the ambulance in his brains are already peddling wow wow wow like siren grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
tctrills:

You claimed that you don't read Achorladey's post but then JW are not known for honesty or keeping their words.

That liar that lacks self respect and integrity.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
tctrills:

You know I am not about insults. I have gotten many from the JW brats on Nairaland but I am only about the discussion.
So as long as we can discuss without insults, great for all.
And yes you used to be very insulting and you used to call me names too. But congrats, you are getting mature.

He wants to project his way of life on you and equally play the victim

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
On this same thread:

tctrills:
[/b]
You are the worst behaved because you lie and fight like highschool drama queens.

Then:

tctrills:

I will disappoint you because my mission has been fulfilled on this thread.

My first post has answered your question with accuracy.

Whoever knows God should be able to answer thought provoking questions people who have grudges against God have in their minds some will be satisfied and have a change of mind but others will continue agitating saying they want God to answer Himself.

I am one of those satisfied with the response i got from Jehovah's Witnesses so i became one of them it's not everyone that can be like me neither can anyone who is not like me stop people like me from welcoming what satisfied our curiosity about God and Jesus of Nazareth!

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
tctrills:

I don't because he always ends it with insults and curses but i quickly noticed this one that he didn't do the insults and cursing.

Meanwhile are you honest saying i am the worst behaved who lie and fight like high school ladies?

Yet on this thread i have only spoken calmly to you throughout.

Ọmọ i know how to outsmart people so that by the time they shouting:
LIES! LIES!!!
I will not tell you that you're lying but you will loose it and start doing exactly what you accused me of.

Peter said:

"Maintain your conduct fine among the nations, so that when they accuse you of being wrongdoers, they may be eyewitnesses of your fine works and, as a result, glorify God in the day of his inspection" 1Peter 2:12

The angels watching what is happening on this thread can write something about the attitude of commentators on this thread! Malachi 3:16-18 wink
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I don't because he always ends it with insults and curses but i quickly noticed this one that he didn't do the insults and cursing.

Meanwhile are you honest saying i am the worst behaved who lie and fight like high school ladies?

LIES! LIES!!!
I will not tell you that you're lying but you will loose it and start doing exactly what you accused me of.

Peter said:

"Maintain your conduct fine among the nations, so that when they accuse you of being wrongdoers, they may be eyewitnesses of your fine works and, as a result, glorify God in the day of his inspection" 1Peter 2:12

The angels watching what is happening on this thread can write something about the attitude of commentators on this thread! Malachi 3:16-18 wink
wink
Yes I commended you for the changes. You used to be very childish but clearly you have grown.
I hope the rest of your crew would also grow up

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

LIES! LIES!!!

Peter said:

wink

Na so madness and insanities peddling fill your brains. It is not an insult. It is a consequence of your words here on nairaland and others confirmed that you peddle a lot of madness and insanities through your words and actions here. Na your works angry grin grin grin grin

Now let's analyse more lies and manipulations from your madness and insanities peddling brains. Lie 1 below.....

I don't

Meaning MaxInDHouse don't read Achorladey's comment

Lie 2.....

because he always ends it with insults and curses

Serious laughter grin grin grin grin grin. The madness and insanities peddling peddler added curses. Works of your asinwin peddling grin grin grin grin

Lie 3

but i quickly noticed this one that he didn't do the insults and cursing.

grin grin grin

The lies and manipulations wey full your madness and insanities peddling brains no be small grin grin grin grin

Noticed....... observe, perceive, note, see become aware of, discern, detect, spot, distinguish, catch sight of, make out.

You can keep peddling your madness and insanities from your brains laced with lies and manipulations. It is not an insult and it is not a curse. That is what you do here on nairaland. They are your works grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

LIES! LIES!!!

Peter said:

wink

Imagine the same MaxInDHouse and tctrills grin grin grin grin grin grin

I remember the first time MaxInDHouse the madness and insanities peddling peddler engaged tctrills here on nairaland grin grin grin grin

Person wey to call others miscreants no dey tire playing victim grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 12:06am On Dec 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

LIES! LIES!!!

Peter said:

wink
I am really proud of 5he change that is coming over you. It seems you are becoming a decent human being. Please keep it up.
I wish all JW on Nairaland can be like the new improved MaxinDHouse.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19am On Dec 10, 2023
tctrills:

I am really proud of 5he change that is coming over you. It seems you are becoming a decent human being. Please keep it up. I wish all JW on Nairaland can be like the new improved MaxinDHouse.

You really amuse me walahi talahi because the Christlike attitude is not stereotype when it comes to response to critics. Jesus insulted the critics calling them:
HYPOCRITES! Matthew 23:15
FOOLS! Matthew 23:17
BLIND GUIDE! Matthew 23:19
And most of his illustrations (parables) were to expose the hypocrisies of the Jewish religious leaders of the first century.
But then one may wonder why is Jesus so aggressive in his speech to the religious leaders in his time when he is teaching others to be calm and humble?
Well it's because of the assignment given to him
*To help faithful Jews measure up to the standard God set for corulers with the Christ this will crown the fulfilment of what God promised Abraham that Kings and Priests will come out from his descendants and through this priests all the nations of the earth will be blessed! Genesis 12:3 compare to Exodus 19:5
*To prove among them that all the promises of GOD regarding future blessings is possible with his God's given power! John 11:43-44
*To bear spiritual children through his teachings so that Adam's descendants who inherited sin and death may have everything life through our adopted new father! 1Corinthians 15:45
*To gather peace lovers through the earth and lead them to his father for their salvation! Matthew 5:43-48
These four points are clearly stated in the words of Isaiah when he said the Christ will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace! Isaiah 9:6
But the first century Jewish leaders we're not interested in such a leader what they wanted is a warrior king like David who will lead them to battle and conquer their enemy nations e.g Rome
Jesus' ministry makes no sense to them as their political ambitions will never be met! John 11:48
So they will not support him neither will they allow other Jews to get the sense of Jesus work in order to be saved and become corulers with Christ as purposed from the beginning! Matthew 23:13
That's why Jesus whose preaching and teaching about LOVE, JOY and PEACE became aggressive in his speeches.
So don't think if i'm to respond to apostates (exjws) who are lying about God's organization to prevent interested ones from getting the sense of our ministry i won't be aggressive as usual. NO i will be aggressive in my response to them but even though in my aggression any sincere and honest hearted follower will grasp my message of peace because i will not just throw hurtful words rather i will continue asking them the one million dollars question:
Present a better performing group than the one you left!
Though you may not know how much this question gets on their nerves but at least you know that whatever makes any sane human abandon what is very precious to him he must have gotten something far better.
On this thread i only played smart i'm still the same Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 6:36am On Dec 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You really amuse me walahi talahi because the Christlike attitude is not stereotype when it comes to response to critics. Jesus insulted the critics calling them:
HYPOCRITES! Matthew 23:15
FOOLS! Matthew 23:17
BLIND GUIDE! Matthew 23:19
And most of his illustrations (parables) were to expose the hypocrisies of the Jewish religious leaders of the first century.
But then one may wonder why is Jesus so aggressive in his speech to the religious leaders in his time when he is teaching others to be calm and humble?
Well it's because of the assignment given to him
*To help faithful Jews measure up to the standard God set for corulers with the Christ this will crown the fulfilment of what God promised Abraham that Kings and Priests will come out from his descendants and through this priests all the nations of the earth will be blessed! Genesis 12:3 compare to Exodus 19:5
*To prove among them that all the promises of GOD regarding future blessings is possible with his God's given power! John 11:43-44
*To bear spiritual children through his teachings so that Adam's descendants who inherited sin and death may have everything life through our adopted new father! 1Corinthians 15:45
*To gather peace lovers through the earth and lead them to his father for their salvation! Matthew 5:43-48
These four points are clearly stated in the words of Isaiah when he said the Christ will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace! Isaiah 9:6
But the first century Jewish leaders we're not interested in such a leader what they wanted is a warrior king like David who will lead them to battle and conquer their enemy nations e.g Rome
Jesus' ministry makes no sense to them as their political ambitions will never be met! John 11:48
So they will not support him neither will they allow other Jews to get the sense of Jesus work in order to be saved and become corulers with Christ as purposed from the beginning! Matthew 23:13
That's why Jesus whose preaching and teaching about LOVE, JOY and PEACE became aggressive in his speeches.
So don't think if i'm to respond to apostates (exjws) who are lying about God's organization to prevent interested ones from getting the sense of our ministry i won't be aggressive as usual. NO i will be aggressive in my response to them but even though in my aggression any sincere and honest hearted follower will grasp my message of peace because i will not just throw hurtful words rather i will continue asking them the one million dollars question:
Present a better performing group than the one you left!
Though you may not know how much this question gets on their nerves but at least you know that whatever makes any sane human abandon what is very precious to him he must have gotten something far better.
On this thread i only played smart i'm still the same Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

So you are saying that my commendation was not in order. I see

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2023
tctrills:

I am really proud of 5he change that is coming over you. It seems you are becoming a decent human being. Please keep it up.
I wish all JW on Nairaland can be like the new improved MaxinDHouse.

loooool
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2023
tctrills:

see him respond with more lies and manipulations of his own post from his brains filled with madness and insanities peddling

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2023
achorladey:

see him respond with more lies and manipulations of his won post from his brains filled with madness and insanities peddling
I give him one thing though, MaxinDHouse is very interesting.
I can't deny the fact that I enjoy having these discussions with him.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2023
Gage Fleegle the latest governing body member............

Let’s consider our second reason why we have to love Jehovah. Isaiah chapter 40, notice verses 28 and 29. Verse 28 says: “Do you not know? Have you not heard? Jehovah, the Creator of the ends of the earth, is a God for all eternity. He never tires out or grows weary. His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the tired one. And full might to those lacking strength.”

With Jehovah’s MIGHTY HOLY SPIRIT HE CREATED EVERYTHING: Beginning with his FIRST BORN SON, to myriads of mighty spirit creatures, to the vast universe with its trillions upon trillions of stars, to this beautiful earth with its endless variety of plant and animal life, to the human body with its awe inspiring ability and versatility. Jehovah is truly the All- mighty Creator.

Even Jesus did not create anything according to your GODS(MaxINDHouse, cornelboy, AemmyJah) Loooool!

Cc Emusan, tctrills

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2023
tctrills:

I give him one thing though, MaxinDHouse is very interesting.
I can't deny the fact that I enjoy having these discussions with him.

the reason I do tell him that nairaland is not just a platform to come and market one religious organisation. Interesting discussion are held in numerous sections and people come to learn and join in to broaden the frontiers of knowledge not impose lies and manipulations in the name wanting to show others of having bible knowledge that are still lacking

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2023
tctrills:

Of course it's not, i just want you to know that as one of Jesus' disciples with freeness of speech i'm not restrained in anyway from responding aggressively to apostates it's you who is just acting on their negative thoughts that i must be calm no matter how annoyed you may be you haven't gotten fully into their page.

Despite Jesus' harsh response to Pharisees (the Jewish apostates of his day) when a neutral Jew spoke negatively of Jesus' background Jesus lovingly, calmly, humbly, respectively and hopefully addressed the man.

Please READ:

The next day he wanted to leave for Galʹi·lee. Jesus then found Philip and said to him: “Be my follower.” Now Philip was from Beth·saʹi·da, from the city of Andrew and Peter. Philip found Na·thanʹa·el and said to him: “We have found the one of whom Moses, in the Law, and the Prophets wrote: Jesus, the son of Joseph, from Nazʹa·reth.” But Na·thanʹa·el said to him: “Can anything good come out of Nazʹa·reth?” Philip said to him: “Come and see.” Jesus saw Na·thanʹa·el coming toward him and said about him: “See, truly an Israelite in whom there is no deceit.” John 1:43-47

Did you see how Nathaniel passed a negative comment regarding the home town where Jesus grew up?
Why did Jesus responded positively?

Well it's simple to Jesus Nathaniel is just carried away with emotions he is not against God's will and because of Jesus' calm response Nathaniel was richly blessed in fact among the twelve whose names formed the foundation stones of the New Jerusalem in heaven Nathaniel's name is written!

So don't expect me to respond the same way i'm doing to you now when i'm addressing apostates in fact that's why i ignored them completely only to respond to the one who is claiming he's one of them whereas he openly condemned God's word the Bible yet they're still carrying him along as one of them! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Of course it's not, i just want you to know that as one of Jesus' disciples with freeness of speech i'm not restrained in anyway from responding aggressively to apostates it's you who is just acting on their negative thoughts that i must be calm no matter how annoyed you may be you haven't gotten fully into their page.

Despite Jesus' harsh response to Pharisees (the Jewish apostates of his day) when a neutral Jew spoke negatively of Jesus' background Jesus lovingly, calmly, humbly, respectively and hopefully addressed the man.

Please READ:

The next day he wanted to leave for Galʹi·lee. Jesus then found Philip and said to him: “Be my follower.” Now Philip was from Beth·saʹi·da, from the city of Andrew and Peter. Philip found Na·thanʹa·el and said to him: “We have found the one of whom Moses, in the Law, and the Prophets wrote: Jesus, the son of Joseph, from Nazʹa·reth.” But Na·thanʹa·el said to him: “Can anything good come out of Nazʹa·reth?” Philip said to him: “Come and see.” Jesus saw Na·thanʹa·el coming toward him and said about him: “See, truly an Israelite in whom there is no deceit.” John 1:43-47

Did you see how Nathaniel passed a negative comment regarding the home town where Jesus grew up?
Why did Jesus responded positively?

Well it's simple to Jesus Nathaniel is just carried away with emotions he is not against God's will and because of Jesus' calm response Nathaniel was richly blessed in fact among the twelve whose names formed the foundation stones of the New Jerusalem in heaven Nathaniel's name is written!

So don't expect me to respond the same way i'm doing to you now when i'm addressing apostates in fact that's why i ignored them completely only to respond to the one who is claiming he's one of them whereas he openly condemned God's word the Bible yet they're still carrying him along as one of them! smiley
Ok you are saying that you are nice to some people but you lose your manners with others

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
tctrills:

Ok you are saying that you are nice to some people but you lose your manners with others
Just as Jesus did! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Just as Jesus did! smiley
You think Jesus Christ was mannerless right? Anyway if that's how you feel you are following Jesus Christ then good for you. We all have our ways of following him so I can't judge. I remember Paul did the same calling some people foolish.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
tctrills:

You think Jesus Christ was mannerless right? Anyway if that's how you feel you are following Jesus Christ then good for you. We all have our ways of following him so I can't judge. I remember Paul did the same calling some people foolish.

That's the result when you're just so much in a hurry to judge others. I gave you reasons why Jesus had to be aggressive towards apostate Jew and why he maintained his calmness all through when dealing with a sincere Jew but you summed it all up as being mannerless that's why i told you it's OK if Jesus' reaction means mannerless to you.

However manner is characteristic mode of acting or behaviour so when you say someone is mannerless it simply means you can't figure out his next line of action no matter how long you study him or her but in this case i explained to you why Jesus acted differently in the two scenario so that when next someone else ask you why Jesus didn't treat the Jewish religious leaders and Nathaniel the same way you will know how to respond instead you hastily concluded that such an action connotes lack of manner to you.
That's another lesson for you next time be fast when listening but slow before response it will really help you to respond wisely! James 1:19 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That's the result when you're just so much in a hurry to judge others. I gave you reasons why Jesus had to be aggressive towards apostate Jew and why he maintained his calmness all through when dealing with a sincere Jew but you summed it all up as being mannerless that's why i told you it's OK if Jesus' reaction means mannerless to you.

However manner is characteristic mode of acting or behaviour so when you say someone is mannerless it simply means you can't figure out his next line of action no matter how long you study him or her but in this case i explained to you why Jesus acted differently in the two scenario so that when next someone else ask you why Jesus didn't treat the Jewish religious leaders and Nathaniel the same way you will know how to respond instead you hastily concluded that such an action connotes lack of manner to you.
That's another lesson for you next time be fast when listening but slow before response it will really help you to respond wisely! James 1:19 smiley
You are comparing your behavior to that of Jesus Christ or rather you are excusing bad behavior and using Jesus as an excuse but like I said, let's all worship the way we best understand
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
tctrills:

You are comparing your behavior to that of Jesus Christ or rather you are excusing bad behavior and using Jesus as an excuse but like I said, let's all worship the way we best understand

Looool grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
tctrills:

I love the highlighted!

So JWs are OK to continue worshiping the way we best understand shey?

Hope you won't start complaining when we preach in our neighbourhood just as Jesus commanded us after all you only need to say you're not interested and we will walk away but you don't have to start trailing us up and down simply because we don't share the same line of thought with you! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I love the highlighted!

Hope you won't start complaining when we preach in our neighbourhood just as Jesus commanded us after all you only need to say you're not interested and we will walk away but you don't have to start trailing us up and down simply because we don't share the same line of thought with you! smiley
Everyone preaches in his own way. I have never complained about JW preaching. I often listen to them. I am open to people sharing their ideas

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
tctrills:

Everyone preaches in his own way. I have never complained about JW preaching. I often listen to them. I am open to people sharing their ideas

Are you really saying the highlighted or you're regretting all what you've said against me for sticking to my beliefs?

It's still this same thread o, or should i start quoting you on this same thread where you've been insulting me and other JWs for having a unique faith? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Are you really saying the highlighted or you're regretting all what you've said against me for sticking to my beliefs?
I have not said anything about you but the truth. Should I also regret telling you the truth?

It's still this same thread o, or should i start quoting you on this same thread where you've been insulting me and other JWs for having a unique faith? smiley
Please quote, I have never insulted you. I only called out your dishonesty. So please quote anywhere you feel I insulted you. I don't do personal insults. It's never personal for me.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by oteneaaron(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I love the highlighted!

You can continue preaching your flip flop doctrines and we will continue to expose the many LIES your Governing Body and your religious organization.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? / How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min / Meet God's Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.