Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 (11445 Views)

2020/2021 Prophecies By Child-of-god John-sogbete Princewill / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / See Who Mocked God: John Lennon (singer): Some Years Ago, During His Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by Padipadi(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa that's not what Jesus taught us we are to:
Search for the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Matthew 10:6

This means paying attention to the spiritual needs of those who wants to know how to IDENTIFY God's organization (family) so we can invite them in. But when we see people who just want their opinion to be approved we leave them alone.

This is what knowing God and Jesus for our salvation means! John 17:3

The PREACHING and TEACHING program Jesus commissioned was to help interested persons throughout the earth to know:

Who is God?
Where does He lives?
What are His likes and dislikes?
Who are His friends and who are His enemies?
How can a total stranger because His friend?
Why did He choose Israel out of all others?
What does He expect them to do?
Why did He later rejected and cursed them?

Who is Jesus?
Is he part of the descendants of Adam?
If not what is his mission on earth?
Why must he be born among the Jews?
What did he teach his disciples and what did he expect them to achieve with his teachings?
Who are those following their footsteps today?
Are modern day disciples achieving the goal?
If they do what will be their reward?
What will Jesus do to those who failed to do what is required?

Whoever doesn't know the answers to all these questions has not known God and Jesus because these are the questions all worshipers of God must answer as His servants everywhere we go! Matthew 20:19-20smiley

Ok. I go obey Jesus.
But I ll still go with some nukes!
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by Ever8090: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is a big fat lie!

If it's just about reading the Bible Jesus won't send out his friends to go and TEACH people how to become his friend {Matthew 10:11-13} note that after instructing them he added that anyone who refused to learn from them is doomed {Matthew 10:14-15} this was the order he gave his friends whom he sent to preach and teach among the Jews {Matthew 10:6} because they are the closest to salvation having the scriptures with them! John 4:22

So if the Jews needs to be taught how to know God and Jesus THOROUGHLY do you think anyone could just pick up the Bible and know these two persons easily?

Well Jesus didn't leave us in spiritual darkness he made it clear to us that it's easy to IDENTIFY his real friends who are to teach us:

They will have LOVE among themselves {John 13:34-35} they will be active globally in the work he commissioned for them {Act 1:8} they will be peaceful everywhere you find them {Matthew 10:16} and they will be spoken of badly by all other religionists! Matthew 10:24-25

Now your salvation is in your hands! smiley
Jehovah witness sermon I guess
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:

Jesus Christ never said he has 2 different kingdoms.
Clearly your organization is not fit for the kingdom.
I understand you wish that there are 2 different kingdoms of God but no there is Just one kingdom.
But if you have any verse teaching that we have 2 kingdoms of God, I will believe you.
Over to you sir
Don't get me wrong, I totally enjoyed the example you gave with Nigeria but it was totally irrelevant.
If you can't produce a verse that teaches about 2 different kingdoms of God, then you are again giving you opinion and depending on guesswork.

It's the same kingdom but different destination.

The rulers will live with the King in heaven {Matthew 5:3} while the subjects will live on planet earth! Matthew 5:5 smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Ok. I go obey Jesus.
But I ll still go with some nukes!

To obey Jesus is very simple because you will clearly notice those who are humbly looking for the truth and those who just want their opinions approved! Malachi 3:16-18

So just humbly obey Jesus' words CAREFULLY and you won't miss the path to life! Matthew 7:13-14 smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ever8090:
Jehovah witness sermon I guess

It's not a sermon rather response to someone's question of course i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by Padipadi(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

To obey Jesus is very simple because you will clearly notice those who are humbly looking for the truth and those who just want their opinions approved! Malachi 3:16-18

So just humbly obey Jesus' words CAREFULLY and you won't miss the path to life! Matthew 7:13-14 smiley
Do you want me to score own goal like Harry Maguire?
I ll nuke you o!
Carry nukes. It's a survival advise to all Christians.
As you preach the gospel, pray, be watchful & carry nukes!
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
nkemoma:

A werey must always show up in meaningful discussions

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa that's not what Jesus taught us we are to:
Search for the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Matthew 10:6

This means paying attention to the spiritual needs of those who wants to know how to IDENTIFY God's organization (family) so we can invite them in. But when we see people who just want their opinion to be approved we leave them alone.

This is what knowing God and Jesus for our salvation means! John 17:3

The PREACHING and TEACHING program Jesus commissioned was to help interested persons throughout the earth to know:

Who is God?
Where does He lives?
What are His likes and dislikes?
Who are His friends and who are His enemies?
How can a total stranger because His friend?
Why did He choose Israel out of all others?
What does He expect them to do?
Why did He later rejected and cursed them?

Who is Jesus?
Is he part of the descendants of Adam?
If not what is his mission on earth?
Why must he be born among the Jews?
What did he teach his disciples and what did he expect them to achieve with his teachings?
Who are those following their footsteps today?
Are modern day disciples achieving the goal?
If they do what will be their reward?
What will Jesus do to those who failed to do what is required?

Whoever doesn't know the answers to all these questions has not known God and Jesus because these are the questions all worshipers of God must answer as His servants everywhere we go! Matthew 20:19-20smiley

We know Jesus didn't follow the steps of "Jehovah's organization" in saying what christendom teach is falsehood only for the same Jesus to turn 360 to say what he calls falsehood is truth grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by kkins25(m): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
You can never Know god just like you can never know his will. You can only know god through men that claim they had a chat with god, therefore, you must listen to them.

Plus, you have to donate a portion of your income so they don't have to work while they focus on sending you messages from the most high.

The believe in god is the grand delusion! An even greater delusion? These believes are carried fervently about by people who were destroyed spiritually--ironically, by the messengers of so called god.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's the same kingdom but different destination.

The rulers will live with the King in heaven {Matthew 5:3} while the subjects will live on planet earth! Matthew 5:5 smiley
Oh you now agree it's the same kingdom that Jesus was talking about right? Now we are making the same point.
Jesus Christ said to enter his kingdom you need to be born again. He was talking about his kingdom not a destination. Please read John 5 and point out where he mentioned destination?
Again, if you read your Bible, it says except a man be born again. It did not say except a Jew be born again.
And John 5.3 never mentioned earth or heaven
Also, you quoted Matthew 5 verse 3 and 5 but you forget that the same people that inherit the earth would also inherit heaven. It's possible for a man to be both poor in spirit and meek.
In fact a Christian who is poor in spirit would most likely be meek

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by jnrbayano(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

During the investigation of Mohbad's death if the police ask you:

"Do you know Naira Marley?"

What will be your response?
YES! or NO!

You need to know why this is a sensitive question because saying "YES" will mean that if you're asked to tell where Naira Marley lives, what he likes, what he detests, how he often reacts to matters, where he loves going and his friends you should be able to give necessary details failure to do so will be taken as trying to hide sensitive information.

So apply the same to knowing God and Jesus! smiley

Deep!
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by Saspi718: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
To know God means to discover WHO YOU ARE TO HIM. Mathew 5:3 says that God blesses those who realize that their lives were totally dependant on God, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven (which is Jesus Christ). Luke 15:17 says the prodigal son realized himself & saw how his life was totally dependant on the father. That's what it means to know. To know HIM is to know what you're born to do. Click the link below for more info:

https://www.amazon.com/POWER-SELF-DISCOVERY-cornerstone-prosperity-resilience-ebook/dp/B0CC2BB4KQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?crid=P8LNGAXGIPF4&keywords=ifeanyichukwu+george&qid=1699128869&sprefix=ifeanyichu%2Caps%2C4092&sr=8-5
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by solex75(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is a big fat lie!

If it's just about reading the Bible Jesus won't send out his friends to go and TEACH people how to become his friend {Matthew 10:11-13} note that after instructing them he added that anyone who refused to learn from them is doomed {Matthew 10:14-15} this was the order he gave his friends whom he sent to preach and teach among the Jews {Matthew 10:6} because they are the closest to salvation having the scriptures with them! John 4:22

So if the Jews needs to be taught how to know God and Jesus THOROUGHLY do you think anyone could just pick up the Bible and know these two persons easily?

Well Jesus didn't leave us in spiritual darkness he made it clear to us that it's easy to IDENTIFY his real friends who are to teach us:

They will have LOVE among themselves {John 13:34-35} they will be active globally in the work he commissioned for them {Act 1:8} they will be peaceful everywhere you find them {Matthew 10:16} and they will be spoken of badly by all other religionists! Matthew 10:24-25

Now your salvation is in your hands! smiley

JW.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by SeriouslySense(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
To know God and to know the one he sent, Jesus Chirst, is eternal Life, and how is that. By knowing that JEsus is God who became flesh and took our sin away, that we may have life, and to know God by having a relationship with God, by creating time for God to study his word, to speak to him based on his word, to understand his precept and to accept his salvation.

First we believe becaue we heard and we speak acceptance of his salvation and then we live by abidding in his word.

We also received his Holy Spirit, who seals us, and garantees our eternal salvation.

If you abide in his word, then you know the promises, on the last day, Jesus will give eternal life to those who believed in him, because we have been purchased by his blood and sealed by his Spirit.

tctrills:
In the book of John 17.3, we learn, And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

If eternal life is the knowledge of God and Jesus Christ, then what does it mean to know God.

Do you know God from reading your Bible?
Do you know God by being a Christian?
How does one get to know God?
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:

Oh you now agree it's the same kingdom that Jesus was talking about right? Now we are making the same point.
Jesus Christ said to enter his kingdom you need to be born again. He was talking about his kingdom not a destination. Please read John 5 and point out where he mentioned destination?
Again, if you read your Bible, it says except a man be born again. It did not say except a Jew be born again.
Also, you quoted Matthew 5 verse 3 and 5 but you forget that the same people that inherit the earth would also inherit heaven. It's possible for a man to be both poor in spirit and meek.

You see the same person saying

1. Big fat lie

2. Misconstrued

3. Deceiving yourself

Now he is back to say you are saying the same thing grin grin grin grin

See the reason they will continue to advance that belief they hold....

6 On the basis of Christ’s sacrifice, Jehovah forgives the sins of those who exercise faith. He accepts as his worshippers those who dedicate themselves to him. Jehovah declares anointed Christians righteous as his sons and those of the “other sheep” righteous as his friends. (John 10:16; Rom. 5:1, 2; Jas. 2:21-25) So even now, the ransom enables us to have a righteous standing with our Father and to share in the sanctification of his name.

Where in the bible did we see some are declared righteous as sons while others are declared righteous as friends? grin grin grin

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by ojobek: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
SoJesus is not God again,you also refer to God and Jesus as persons.Conyinue!
MaxInDHouse:

Do you know those two persons in question?

God and Jesus.

Where they live, what they like, what they detests, who are their friends, how they often react to matters, what type of stranger they would likely make their friend.

Surely your salvation will be easier than anything else.

That's what Jesus meant by that statement at John 17:3

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by Kei144(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2023
He. 3:10 That is why I was angry with that generation, and I said, `Their hearts are always going astray, and they have not known my ways.’
He. 3:11 So I declared on oath in my anger, `They shall never enter my rest.’“ [Psalm 95:7-11]

If somebody comes to you and tells you that I did this thing or that thing and you are not in a position to tell that person whether or not I am capable of doing what s/he claimed that I did, then you do not know me well. You do not know my ways. To know God simply means to know His ways. And anyone who does not know the ways of God cannot enter His rest. What are the ways of God?

Ro. 4:17 As it is written: “I have made you a father of many nations.” [Gen. 17:5] He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed — the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were.

God gives life to the dead by calling things that are not as though they were. If you understand Ro. 4:17 well, you can easily enter God's rest, which means that you can rest from all your troubles and give rest to other people who are in trouble. God gives life to the dead by speaking His words. You can give life to the dead things in your life or in other people's lives by speaking words of God.

Jn. 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Jn. 1:2 He was with God in the beginning.
Jn. 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
Jn. 1:4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.

Christians mistakenly replace "the Word" in John chapter 1 with "Jesus", but that is not right. In Jn. 1:14, we read that the Word became flesh, which doesn't mean that the Word materialized into the man Jesus, rathet it means that the Word possessed Jesus just as some spirits possess human beings. Jn. 1:4 clearly says that in the Word is life; so, when God wants to give life to the dead, He speaks His word. Any human being who understands that ways of God can give life to the dead by speaking words of God.

Ge. 1:2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
Ge. 1:3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

In Ge. 1:2 we see a dead situation; characterized by formlessness, emptiness and darkness. The puzzling thing is that the Holy Spirit was in that situation and yet the situation remained dead indefinitely. That was until God spoke into the situation: "Let there be light." The same Holy Spirit that had been there all the time suddenly established light in the situation and everything became good and lively. So, you see that in order to give life to the dead, the Holy Spirit must be present and appropriate word of God must be uttered by somebody.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:

Jesus often speak in Parables but @ Matthew 5:3 & 5 he expressly stated where the two blessed groups will be.

Heaven for the first group and earth for the second group.
The first group will be resurrected first that's why they're not to go with flesh and blood (physical body) but the second group will be resurrected later and their destination is planet earth.
That's the reason for double resurrection! wink

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus often speak in Parables but @ Matthew 5:3 & 5 he expressly stated where the two blessed groups will be.

Heaven for the first group and earth for the second group.
The first group will be resurrected first that's why they're not to go with flesh and blood (physical body) but the second group will be resurrected later and their destination is planet earth.
That's the reason for double resurrection! wink
Matthew 5 said nothing about the first or second group to be resurrected. I guess you are using a different kind of bible. Matthew 5 did not even talk about resurrection.
Also, Jesus Christ speaks in parable but not in dishonesty.
If he says you can't enter the kingdom of God without being born again, let me and you believe him. He does not lie.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by justmondris: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

YES! or NO!

You need to know why this is a sensitive question because saying "YES" will mean that if you're asked to tell where Naira Marley lives, what he likes, what he detests, how he often reacts to matters, where he loves going and his friends you should be able to give necessary details failure to do so will be taken as trying to hide sensitive information.

Knowing someone does not mean you know everything about them 100%. Only God knows everyone 100% and there are somethings you don't even know about yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:

Matthew 5 said nothing about the first or second group to be resurrected. I guess you are using a different kind of bible. Matthew 5 did not even talk about resurrection.
Also, Jesus Christ speaks in parable but not in dishonesty. If he says you can't enter the kingdom of God without being born again, let me and you believe him. He does not lie.

First and Second resurrection! Revelations 20:5-6

God's Kingdom Jesus talked about among the Jews is the first family that will rule with him so most of his words to the Jews is about those who are going to rule with him in heaven it's his disciples that will go and preach to other nations about everlasting life on planet earth.

That's why he clearly stated that some will go to heaven {Matthew 5:3} while others will live on planet earth! Matthew 5:5 smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
justmondris:

Knowing someone does not mean you know everything about them 100%. Only God knows everyone 100% and there are somethings you don't even know about yourself.

Did i say you have to know EVERYTHING?

Come on a friend of God must be a preacher and teacher of God's word that's what Jesus is making of those that become his disciples {Matthew 28:18-20} so if you can't answer all the questions that the answers are in the Bible regarding God and Jesus then your salvation is not certain that's what Jesus meant at John 17:3
You must be a fully competent and completely equiped preacher and teacher of God's word! 2Timothy 3:16-17 smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by justmondris: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Did i say you have to know EVERYTHING?

Come on a friend of God must be a preacher and teacher of God's word that's what Jesus is making of those that become his disciples {Matthew 28:18-20} so if you can't answer all the questions that the answers are in the Bible regarding God and Jesus then your salvation is not certain that's what Jesus meant at John 17:3
You must be a fully competent and completely equiped preacher and teacher of God's word! 2Timothy 3:16-17 smiley

You don't need to be a preacher or pastor to be a friend of God. alot of people that do this are even enemies of God. Abraham was called friend of God in the bible but he was never a preacher. Jesus is more than a friend of God. He is a son of God.

Let me drop some bible verses for you to read and understand:

1: James 2:23, “And the Scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”—and he was called a friend of God.”

2: James 4:4
4You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

First and Second resurrection! Revelations 20:5-6

God's Kingdom Jesus talked about among the Jews is the first family that will rule with him so most of his words to the Jews is about those who are going to rule with him in heaven it's his disciples that will go and preach to other nations about everlasting life on planet earth.

That's why he clearly stated that some will go to heaven {Matthew 5:3} while others will live on planet earth! Matthew 5:5 smiley

Matthew 5 has nothing to do with revelations 20.5-6. You are making strange nonexistent connections.
And in God's kingdom, the Jews and gentiles are one. They have the same hope.
Still this does not make Jesus a liar. If you are not born again, you can't be in his kingdom, you can't be in his kingdom on earth or his kingdom in heaven or in any other planet. He actually made himself clear. He never said you need to be born again to enter a kingdom in heaven but not on earth.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
justmondris:

You don't need to be a preacher or pastor to be a friend of God. alot of people that do this are even enemies of God. Abraham was called friend of God in the bible but he was never a preacher. Jesus is more than a friend of God. He is a son of God.
Let me drop some bible verses for you to read and understand:
1: James 2:23, “And the Scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”—and he was called a friend of God.”
2: James 4:4
4You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

Hmmmmmmm you're missing a lot my friend.

God choose Abraham out of all the people of his time so are you saying all others are evil?

NO! There is a reason why God chose Abraham as friend.

But after Jesus whoever wants to become a friend of God must first become a friend of Jesus and to become Jesus' friend you must be a preacher and teacher of God's word.

That's what being his disciple mean! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:

Matthew 5 has nothing to do with revelations 20.5-6. You are making strange nonexistent connections.
And in God's kingdom, the Jews and gentiles are one. They have the same hope.
Still this does not make Jesus a liar. If you are not born again, you can't be in his kingdom, you can't be in his kingdom on earth or his kingdom in heaven or in any other planet. He actually made himself clear. He never said you need to be born again to enter a kingdom in heaven but not on earth.

So was the thief BORN AGAIN? Luke 23:40-43

Remember he was never baptized in water nor with holy spirit {John 3:3-5} are you saying Jesus lied to that man? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by icemania: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:
In the book of John 17.3, we learn, And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

If eternal life is the knowledge of God and Jesus Christ, then what does it mean to know God.

Do you know God from reading your Bible?
Do you know God by being a Christian?
How does one get to know God?

It means that Jesus has a God!

So I wonder, why do you worship him?
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by liveyourlife007(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

YES! or NO!

Who did God kill? Cos I'm confused why you're comparing Him to a killer

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
icemania:

It means that Jesus has a God!
So I wonder, why do you worship him?

That's why Jesus said they need to know God and Jesus before they can have everlasting life {John 17:3} because worshiping Jesus as God means the worshiper doesn't know Jesus nor God.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
liveyourlife007:

Who did God kill? Cos I'm confused why you're comparing Him to a killer

I used the case to help readers know how sensitive that question is.

Most religionists do believe that God kills that's why they often say God gives and takes when someone dies as if God kills.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by liveyourlife007(m): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I used the case to help readers know how sensitive that question is.

Most religionists do believe that God kills that's why they often say God gives and takes when someone dies as if God kills.

I understand. I believe anyone God kills deserves death

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event / I Will Never Be Ungrateful To You Lord / Recent Miracle In Egypt !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.