Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 (11435 Views)

2020/2021 Prophecies By Child-of-god John-sogbete Princewill / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / See Who Mocked God: John Lennon (singer): Some Years Ago, During His Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Hmm!
If you choose not to be dancing (which was originally to be praising God). Cos the psalmist I mean King David or brother David used it to get closer to God. So that's why dancing is allowed. However, moderation is required.
About tithing, it's a thing of conviction. It's part of the law at various time in old testament to pay it. Logically, it's right.
However, if you wan open debate on tithing, enter the fp. There's one topic there that I posted on its first page about tithing.
But pls be very truthful in ya response cos I m one of those pastors that doesn't entertain heresy!
I fit slap sense into ya head!
Mi o Raye shît!
Oga if you think the purpose of the church is dancing and tithe and not salvation, I have nothing to say to you. We are on two different journeys.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by Padipadi(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

I was even expecting to see hubal in the Qur'an or hadith as what Muslims worship but you just keep bringing up more obscure lies upon lie!
Werey the hadith you read isn't complete. Go n read the correct version from Gumi, El-Zakzaki or Mufti Menk.
Ask ya imams wetin dey inside Kaabah?
You don go Mecca before?
When you raise ya life savings and fo to Mecca, near Kaabah and just bambooze into it to see hubal smiling to you.

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:

MaxInDHouse is trying to advertise his church to me but his church openly admit that they can't lead anyone to the kingdom of God. It's a bad product and I am not buying it.

I know you are familiar with his sly marketing strategies regarding that.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2023
achorladey:

I know you are familiar with his sly marketing strategies regarding that.
You can't force a bad product on everyone.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:

God's will is that we all find eternal life that's why he sent His Son.

So it makes no sense to take advice from an organization that can't get me to my destination.
For me, it's the kingdom of God or nothing.
There are 2 options, the kingdom of God or the kingdom of darkness. There is no middle ground.
The organization you advertise have openly said that the are not interested in leading their members into the kingdom of God that's why I jump and pass.
If you claim to do God's will buy can't enter his kingdom, then you must be lying to yourself.
I don't follow people who are deceiving themselves.
I hope you understand.

He wants you to read the Bible through the lens and the interpretations of his religious organization.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by AntiChristian: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Werey the hadith you read isn't complete. Go n read the correct version from Gumi, El-Zakzaki or Mufti Menk.
Ask ya imams wetin dey inside Kaabah?
You don go Mecca before?
When you raise ya life savings and fo to Mecca, near Kaabah and just bambooze into it to see hubal smiling to you.

No be Jesus teach you lies like this na!
Simple graphic design with lies!
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by Padipadi(m): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:

Oga if you think the purpose of the church is dancing and tithe and not salvation, I have nothing to say to you. We are on two different journeys.
When. You knew I m not nice like MaxInDHouse. You all like those gentle pastors you can troll.
Dancing is part of exercising and merimentizing. If you do it moderate to please God, it's allowed. That's why there's gospel music, hymns (real ones o, not azontolized ones) etc.
Songs sef are used as preaching and it's not bad if dancing with moderation is included. If you disagree, that means all about David in the bible is trash!
Cos he danced here like say na makossa 2 Samuel 6:14.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:

You can't force a bad product on everyone.

At least they should be willing to accept when someone tells them that what they are selling he/she is not interested not go ahead to start abusing, insult, name call and add labels on such ones who choose to exercise their right regarding what they want and don't want grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by Padipadi(m): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

No be Jesus teach you lies like this na!
Simple graphic design with lies!
You even dey cap ontop Anobi Issa name?
Shebi he's a VIP to you? Show some respect to ya prophet gay-tool!
Meanwhile, research in quest for truth revealed hubal's identity. No hard feelings, just telling you lot of people worldwide are aware that you moslems are thieves and are ready to treat ya fûck ups!
In Philippines, una do this one today, una no dey shame?
https://www.nairaland.com/7929534/blast-catholic-mass-southern-philippines
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:

Sir you are the one who is failing to understand the word of God. If you notice, I did not mention going to heaven. I used the term, ' the kingdom of God'
Now the kingdom of God could be in heaven or even on earth.
In the Lord's prayer, it states, 'thy kingdom come'. The kingdom of God is simply a place where God has Sovereign.
Now to be part of God's kingdom, what is the qualification?

Jesus Christ answered this question.
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
So it doesn't matter if the kingdom is on earth or in heaven, no one from your organization would be there.
Now if you are not part of God's kingdom, where would you be but outter darkness.

I hope you understand it now.

The Kingdom of God mentioned to a member of the Jewish high court like Nicodemus totally differs from the kingdom of God mentioned to gentiles or common Jews.

It's like telling a prominent politician in Nigeria: "You will be part of Nigerians"
Do you think he will assume you're talking about just being a subject citizen in Nigeria?
Of course not he will be anticipating being part of those in authority (Abuja)
That's what Nicodemus had in mind and Jesus made him to understand that it's not by being just a Jew or member of the Jewish High Court as most Jews presumed

When Jesus mention God's Kingdom for others who aren't prominent politicians among the Jews he meant members of the corulers with Christ that's why he told a prominent politician to sell everything he has before he can enter God's kingdom {Luke 18:18-23} Jesus never said this to any other person because to gain citizenship in God's kingdom we have to acknowledge the role of those who will rule with Christ, this ones he referred to as his brothers! Matthew 25:31-46

Jesus promised to take his corulers to heaven {John 14:1-3} where angels live so just as the inhabitants of Abuja are part of those under the Nigerian government angels in heaven are also members of God's family and just as the taken of Nigeria's government house was taken to Abuja the same way God's kingdom government house was taken away from Jerusalem to heaven but that doesn't mean all Nigerians must go to Abuja neither does it mean that inhabitants of Abuja must leave the place for the corulers with our president.

So God's Kingdom has two destinations:

Heavenly government house where Christ and his corulers will stay.

Paradise Earth where billions of obedient mankind will stay enjoying the benefits of God's kingdom. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Which product you wan buy o?
Secondly, has any church ever told you they can't lead you to kingdom of God?
And do you want to enter the kingdom of God?
Do you even reason Christianity at all?

He is just deceiving himself.

But since his friends are here i will leave him with them to discuss what knowing God and Jesus meant and why it's attached to our salvation! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by Padipadi(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

But since his friends are here i will leave him with them to discuss what knowing God and Jesus meant and why it's attached to our salvation! smiley
I v bombarded him. He dare not come back here. He's Daddy Freeze's sheeple!
Anytime you see a mofo like him or islámists, call me via IDF (Isreali Defensive Force) alert!
I ll nuke them from any location!
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

During the investigation of Mohbad's death if the police ask you:

"Do you know Naira Marley?"

What will be your response?
YES! or NO!

You need to know why this is a sensitive question because saying "YES" will mean that if you're asked to tell where Naira Marley lives, what he likes, what he detests, how he often reacts to matters, where he loves going and his friends you should be able to give necessary details failure to do so will be taken as trying to hide sensitive information.

So apply the same to knowing God and Jesus! smiley

No wonder your fellow colleague in madness and insanities peddling love your illustration and join in your madness and insanities peddling illustration that does not correlate with the essence of the post

During the investigation of Mohbad's death if the police ask you:

Your madness and insanities peddling brains didn't tell you this is not a criminal investigation forum and tctrills is not subjecting people to criminal investigation about what you know about God grin grin grin

"Do you know Naira Marley?" What will be your response? YES! or NO!

More reason I said you peddle madness and insanities. The question by tctrills was not a Yes/No response. grin grin

You need to know why this is a sensitive question because saying "YES"

Sensationalism of the topic in order to advance propaganda in your brains. Say what you know about God and leave sensitivity alone grin grin grin

give necessary details failure to do so will be taken as trying to hide sensitive information.

You think this is a judicial committee panel set up in your religious organization to investigate the madness and insanities you peddle there.

So apply the same to knowing God and Jesus

Apply madness and insanities peddling illustration to what does not correlate.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by AntiChristian: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

You even dey cap ontop Anobi Issa name?
Shebi he's a VIP to you. Show some respect to ya prophet gay-tool!
Meanwhile, research in quest for truth revealed hubal's identity. No hard feelings, just telling you lot of people worldwide are aware that you moslems are thieves and are ready to treat ya fûck ups!
In Philippines, una do this one today, una no dey shame?
https://www.nairaland.com/7929534/blast-catholic-mass-southern-philippines

Investigations is still going on in the thread!
So why the Christian lies?
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The Kingdom of God mentioned to a member of the Jewish high court like Nicodemus totally differs from the kingdom of God mentioned to gentiles or common Jews.

It's like telling a prominent politician in Nigeria: "You will be part of Nigerians"
Do you think he will assume you're talking about just being a subject citizen in Nigeria?
Of course not he will be anticipating being part of those in authority (Abuja)
That's what Nicodemus had in mind and Jesus made him to understand that it's not by being just a Jew or member of the Jewish High Court as most Jews presumed

When Jesus mention God's Kingdom for others who aren't prominent politicians among the Jews he meant members of the corulers with Christ that's why he told a prominent politician to sell everything he has before he can enter God's kingdom {Luke 18:18-23} Jesus never said this to any other person because to gain citizenship in God's kingdom we have to acknowledge the role of those who will rule with Christ, this ones he referred to as his brothers! Matthew 25:31-46

Jesus promised to take his corulers to heaven {John 14:1-3} where angels live so just as the inhabitants of Abuja are part of those under the Nigerian government angels in heaven are also members of God's family and just as the taken of Nigeria's government house was taken to Abuja the same way God's kingdom government house was taken away from Jerusalem to heaven but that doesn't mean all Nigerians must go to Abuja neither does it mean that inhabitants of Abuja must leave the place for the corulers with our president.

So God's Kingdom has two destinations:

Heavenly government house where Christ and his corulers will stay.

Paradise Earth where billions of obedient mankind will stay enjoying the benefits of God's kingdom. smiley
Jesus Christ never said he has 2 different kingdoms.
Clearly your organization is not fit for the kingdom.
I understand you wish that there are 2 different kingdoms of God but no there is Just one kingdom.
But if you have any verse teaching that we have 2 kingdoms of God, I will believe you.
Over to you sir
Don't get me wrong, I totally enjoyed the example you gave with Nigeria but it was totally irrelevant.
If you can't produce a verse that teaches about 2 different kingdoms of God, then you are again giving you opinion and depending on guesswork.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

grin grin grin grin

We know you don't deceive yourself the reason you are yet to answer the question: MaxInDHouse are you happy? Psalms 1:1 grin grin grin

But since his friends are here i will leave him with them

You were not specially invited here. Make your point and go this is not a judicial committee to investigate what knowing God means.

to discuss what knowing God and Jesus meant and why it's attached to our salvation

Yes his friends and those he even see as sisters and brothers will advance the discussion remain tctrills neighbour. We know Jehovah’s witnesses don't have people not Part of their religious organization as friends they can only be neighbours according to MaxInDHouse the madness and insanities peddling peddlergrin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2023
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin

We know you don't deceive yourself the reason you are yet to answer the question: MaxInDHouse are you happy? Psalms 1:1 grin grin grin

You were not specially invited here. Make your point and go this is not a judicial committee to investigate what knowing God means.

Yes his friends and those he even see as sisters and brothers will advance the discussion remain tctrills neighbour. We know Jehovah’s witnesses don't have people not Part of their religious organization as friends they can only be neighbours according to MaxInDHouse the madness and insanities peddling peddlergrin grin grin grin grin
MaxInDHouse the marketer is selling a product he can't defend.
If you are not born again, you can't enter God's Kingdom. It's that simple.
Now he is trying to teach that there is a Kingdom of God for the Jews and another Kingdom of God for the gentiles. I need his bible references

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 10:27am On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:

So the new testament basically contains the words of those he sent out to preach. When you read the new testament, you read their very words right?
And yes, you are right we can identify those following Jesus Christ.
1. They do not teach manmade doctrine
2. They do not depend on guesswork in understanding and explaining the word of God.
3. They show love to all including the prodigal son.
4. They do not add new commandments that are not from God.
5. They can lead you to the kingdom of God. Please don't follow any group who's members know that they would never see the kingdom of God because they are not born again.
I believe we agree a lot on this one.

Just look at what he said about all what you typed above as I highlight below.. Mm

Did Jesus said all that as identifying mark or you just cooked it up presumptuously?

Yet he wants you to accept what his GODS cooked and packaged into his brains as the identifying mark grin grin grin

Then he went into BIG FAT LIE and MISCONSTRUE grin grin grin grin. The reason I do tell him he loves peddling madness and insanities from his brains.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:

Jesus Christ never said he has 2 different kingdoms.
Clearly your organization is not fit for the kingdom.
I understand you wish that there are 2 different kingdoms of God but no there is Just one kingdom.
But if you have any verse teaching that we have 2 kingdoms of God, I will believe you.
Over to you sir
Don't get me wrong, I totally enjoyed the example you gave with Nigeria but it was totally irrelevant.
If you can't produce a verse that teaches about 2 different kingdoms of God, then you are again giving you opinion and depending on guesswork.

This is where that teaching packed into his brains came from....

Christians living at this time of the end have one of two hopes. Those of the “little flock” who are on earth have the hope of immortal life in heaven. They will be kings and priests with Christ in his Kingdom. (Luke 12:32; Revelation 5:9, 10) The “other sheep,” who are much greater in number, have the hope of living forever on a paradise earth ruled by the Messianic Kingdom. (John 10:16; Revelation 7:9, 10) The other sheep should never forget that to be saved, they need to support Christ’s anointed brothers who are still on earth. (Matthew 25:34-40) The anointed will receive their reward, and the other sheep will certainly receive theirs too. (Read Hebrews 11:39, 40.) So let us first learn more about the hope that God gives to the anointed.

Where in the scripture was it written that Christians have TWO HOPES grin grin grin grin

Ephesians One body there is,+ and one spirit,+ just as you were called to the one hope of your calling

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2023
achorladey:

This is where that teaching packed into his brains came from....

Christians living at this time of the end have one of two hopes. Those of the “little flock” who are on earth have the hope of immortal life in heaven. They will be kings and priests with Christ in his Kingdom. (Luke 12:32; Revelation 5:9, 10) The “other sheep,” who are much greater in number, have the hope of living forever on a paradise earth ruled by the Messianic Kingdom. (John 10:16; Revelation 7:9, 10) The other sheep should never forget that to be saved, they need to support Christ’s anointed brothers who are still on earth. (Matthew 25:34-40) The anointed will receive their reward, and the other sheep will certainly receive theirs too. (Read Hebrews 11:39, 40.) So let us first learn more about the hope that God gives to the anointed.

Where in the scripture was it written that Christians have TWO HOPES grin grin grin grin

Ephesians One body there is,+ and one spirit,+ just as you were called to the one hope of your calling

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

When. You knew I m not nice like MaxInDHouse. You all like those gentle pastors you can troll.
Dancing is part of exercising and merimentizing. If you do it moderate to please God, it's allowed. That's why there's gospel music, hymns (real ones o, not azontolized ones) etc.
Songs sef are used as preaching and it's not bad if dancing with moderation is included. If you disagree, that means all about David in the bible is trash!
Cos he danced here like say na makossa 2 Samuel 6:14.
I really don't care if you are nice or not. That's your own business. And you can dance for all I care, it doesn't change the fact that the purpose of the church is to lead men to God.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by Padipadi(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:

I really don't care if you are nice or not. That's your own business. And you can dance for all I care, it doesn't change the fact that the purpose of the church is to lead men to God.
Ok. Let's cancel dancing.
Christians world wide, DANCE CANCELLED.❌

NOW, how many people have you led to Christ?
Ma paro o, if you lie motor ll jam you this week!
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

When they read the scripture, they read it to fit already made doctrines by their religious leaders

Therefore, remember that at one time you, people of the nations by fleshly descent, were the ones called “uncircumcision” by those called “circumcision,” which is made in the flesh by human hands. 12 At that time you were without Christ, alienated from the state of Israel, strangers to the covenants of the promise;+ you had no hope and were without God in the world.+ 13 But now in union with Christ Jesus, you who were once far off have come to be near by the blood of the Christ. 14 For he is our peace,+ the one who made the two groups one+ and destroyed the wall in between that fenced them off

His heaven and earth in MaxInDHouse madness and insanities peddling brains packed with lies and manipulations of the scripture does not retain the fence because his GODS did not teach him that.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Ok. Let's cancel dancing.
Christians world wide, DANCE CANCELLED.❌

NOW, how many people have you led to Christ?
Ma paro o, if you lie motor ll jam you this week!
Timothy 2:23
But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:

Is that poster your master that you have to render an account to? grin grin grin

Must he rain curses to get his message across? grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by Padipadi(m): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:

Ok. Just be holistic in life. Preach the gospel well.
I ll be watching you on this site.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2023
achorladey:

Is that poster your master that you have to render an account to? grin grin grin

Must he rain curses to get his message across? grin grin
He is a kid. We are used to them on this platform

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Ok. Just be holistic in life. Preach the gospel well.
I ll be watching you on this site.
Yes Uncle
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by femi4: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:
In the book of John 17.3, we learn, And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

If eternal life is the knowledge of God and Jesus Christ, then what does it mean to know God.

Do you know God from reading your Bible?
Do you know God by being a Christian?
How does one get to know God?
You know him by studying his ways and following the path.

Don't just read, study and practice it. Always ask yourself, WWJD: What will Jesus do in your act or doings.

The believers were called CHRISTIAN not because

1. They are church goers
2. Or born into a religious home

But because people look at them and found the attributes of Jesus in them in all their doings
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2023
femi4:
You know him by studying his ways and following the path.

Don't just read, study and practice it. Always ask yourself, WWJD: What will Jesus do in your act or doings.

The believers were called CHRISTIAN not because

1. They are church goers
2. Or born into a religious home

But because people look at them and found the attributes of Jesus in them in all their doings
Thanks
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by nkemoma(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:

So if someone ask if I know Bob Marley, I should say no?
Does knowing someone implies knowing everything about the person? I bet you don't know everything thing about your own kids, would you say you don't know your kids?

A werey must always show up in meaningful discussions

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

I v bombarded him. He dare not come back here. He's Daddy Freeze's sheeple!
Anytime you see a mofo like him or islámists, call me via IDF (Isreali Defensive Force) alert!
I ll nuke them from any location!

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa that's not what Jesus taught us we are to:
Search for the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Matthew 10:6

This means paying attention to the spiritual needs of those who wants to know how to IDENTIFY God's organization (family) so we can invite them in. But when we see people who just want their opinion to be approved we leave them alone.

This is what knowing God and Jesus for our salvation means! John 17:3

The PREACHING and TEACHING program Jesus commissioned was to help interested persons throughout the earth to know:

Who is God?
Where does He lives?
What are His likes and dislikes?
Who are His friends and who are His enemies?
How can a total stranger because His friend?
Why did He choose Israel out of all others?
What does He expect them to do?
Why did He later rejected and cursed them?

Who is Jesus?
Is he part of the descendants of Adam?
If not what is his mission on earth?
Why must he be born among the Jews?
What did he teach his disciples and what did he expect them to achieve with his teachings?
Who are those following their footsteps today?
Are modern day disciples achieving the goal?
If they do what will be their reward?
What will Jesus do to those who failed to do what is required?

Whoever doesn't know the answers to all these questions has not known God and Jesus because these are the questions all worshipers of God must answer as His servants everywhere we go! Matthew 20:19-20smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

16 "gods" that share the same story with jesus / The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations / Annual Church Conventions are Nigeria's Biggest Source Of Tourists - NTDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.