Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists (16713 Views)

Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase / Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by AntiChristian: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2023
goodnessme1:
But I still don't understand why na enemies of East dey cry over it. grin grin

Because you will invade others region and call it no man's land when your territory isn't peaceful!
Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by goodnessme1(f): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2023
magoo10:
oga to achieve anything government must be responsible first. are buhari and tinubu the first democratic government heads we had?
they came with a terrorist mindset and am sure you support them .these are just the consequences
You and who is supporting them.

Go reread what you qoute.
Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by AntiChristian: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2023
Omobude244:

it is actually a waste of time engaging u

every other part of Nigeria has security issues which is the responsibility of govt to arrest before it escalates. it is not particular to the igbos. the north has boko haram and bandits doing damages likewise SW

When Anini was terrorizing my state Edo then, the then head of state Babangida gave the inspector general of police 1week to produce Anini or he resign.
Anini was arrested immediately
when OBJ was in power, he declared state of emergency in Ekiti, Bayelsa, Rivers, Anambra etc and asked the governors to step aside so military can flush out the miscreats disturbing the states then
that is what responsible govt does
APC came and turned everything into politics just for their selfish interest. created tribal division and hatred

God will help you people. i pray this country wont scattered because some few people what to grab power by all means

So na APC create tribal division and hatred?
Igbos here has been calling me ofe Nmanu an offensive term just like Aboki for northerners!

I've worked amongst them for almost a decade! Only very few are different!

You're a bigot!
Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by Gandrova: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2023
They shouldn't stop, until they make all their women prostitutes. Useless IPOB
Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by magoo10(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2023
goodnessme1:
You and who is supporting them.

Go reread what you qoute.
billions have been spent on insecurity yet it gets worse everyday and you blame the people?
Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by goodnessme1(f): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

Destroying a house can take few seconds or minutes even it's a large house!

Building a large house can take several months or years if the builders agree!
Assuming a building was destroyed.

Is the builders supposed to be rebuilding or destroying it more.

For more than 50 years the supposed rebuilders are sinking Nigeria.

Like I asked how much Was naira to dollar when Igbo were leading Nigeria, but today you people have turned it to common paper.

Same thing applicable to all sectors.

You can tell us one sector you have improved if I am lying.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by AntiChristian: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2023
goodnessme1:
Assuming a building was destroyed.

Is the builders supposed to be rebuilding or destroying it more.

For more than 50 years the supposed rebuilders are sinking Nigeria.

Like I asked how much Was naira to dollar when Igbo were leading Nigeria, but today you people have turned it to common paper.

Same thing applicable to all sectors.

You can tell us one sector you have improved if I am lying.

To rebuild we still have to agree on how it was destroyed! We are yet to even agree on that!

How do we build?
Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by jaxxy(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

Even if they were attacked as you said, does that necessitate killing yourselves and eating your brother's?

What about crumbling the economy of the SE with the Monday stay at home?

And of course any terrorist will bring some excuse forward to promote his own form of terrorism!

Atleast I'm happy u accepted they where attacked for senseless reasons.

Now to killing themselves I do not and will never support but it's escalate of violence and retaliation of both sides such attacks are inevitable until u call for sensible dialogue and compromise.

Also b4 u cry about the SE go and look at bokoharam and bandits ravaging the North and cry about it too.

Terrorism still remains terrorism!
Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by richeeyo(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2023
Ogene001:
When you shot unarmed protesters you taught it was fun. Shebi una don dey cry now
See this one supporting ipob
Dem go do am for una house
Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by goodnessme1(f): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2023
magoo10:
billions have been spent on insecurity yet it gets worse everyday and you blame the people?
I didn't blame the people,I blame the Evil government that created insecurity in peaceful once most peaceful region.

I also blame the evil people that hailed what caused this insecurities.

1 Like

Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by Omobude244: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

So na APC create tribal division and hatred?
Igbos here has been calling me ofe Nmanu an offensive term just like Aboki for northerners!

I've worked amongst them for almost a decade! Only very few are different!

You're a bigot!
lolz
look yourself in the mirror and say, i am a bigot
cos that is exactly what u are are

yes
same way u accuse them of calling u names, same way u guys call them names too

see how u try to make it look likes u and hausas are together and fighting the igbos grin

the north and every sensible Nigerians actually sees through your games incase u dont know.

as yorubas are calling igbos names, likewise yorubas are calling northerners names too. and the same goes for every other tribe.

igbos voted yaradua a northerner, voted Atiku in 2019, another northerner. simply because dey didnt vote buhari of APC, you want the north to hate them grin
yes APC created tribal division and hatred.

see how u guys try everyday for us from the SS to hate the same igbos
u spread falsehood and all manners of propagandas against them and u want them to keep quiet abi grin
what is igbo sins?
that they refused to support incompetent buhari and druggie Tinubu that u guys try everyday to tarnish them.

u make it feel as if igbos hate the north or yorubas
same igbos voted OBJ against their Ojukwu in 2003
voted yaradua against orji uzor kalu in 2007
voted massively for GEJ
voted massively for ATiku, another northerner

today, SE is the only region with 4 political parties despite having the least states. they have APC (2), PDP, LP, APGA. yet u accused them of hating Nigeria

God will surely heal you people

1 Like

Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by goodnessme1(f): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

Because you will invade others region and call it no man's land when your territory isn't peaceful!
But it's no man's land because it's one Nigeria. grin grin

Abi no be one Nigeria again.
Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by AntiChristian: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2023
goodnessme1:
But it's no man's land because it's one Nigeria. grin grin

Abi no be one Nigeria again.

Of course, but your regions na strictly for Alaigbo!
Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by goodnessme1(f): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

To rebuild we still have to agree on how it was destroyed! We are yet to even agree on that!

How do we build?
You don't know how it was destroyed but you believe those you hate destroyed it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by goodnessme1(f): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

Of course, but your regions na strictly for Alaigbo!
The whole SW is one Nigeria and you can't stop us from occupying it grin grin

You must see those you hate around you and can't do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by AntiChristian: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2023
goodnessme1:

You're welcome jawe!
Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by OfoIgbo: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:
Thank God na Abuja the man talk am!
Make he no go SE for the next 200000 years because over there they inherit enemies!

Once a tribe/person(s) has been tagged a bad name like this, the next generations inherit the tag!

I hate that victimhood mentality and blaming others for the woe you caused!

An Igbo man was the one who stopped each region in Nigeria from controlling their resources! But you'll never hear that from them!

Show us the clause(s) where an Igbo man stopped each region in Nigeria from controlling their resources.

Also quote the constitution or decree details, so that people can investigate. You think wild allegations will hold water?

Solomon Arase was somewhat civil in his appeal. Kudos to him. Arase was totally innocent in the current killings of policemen in the SE by Biafran agitators who were killed mercilessly when they were only carrying placards by Buhari's Fulani government.

Now these Biafran agitators are developing some really dangerous teeth, to the extent that they are now eyeing Abuja.
In no time, I'm sure they will also get to Lagos to deal with Sanwolu's anti-Igbo bullshit. grin grin

It will appear they are also well funded, and possibly even more funded after the 2023 electoral farce. I wonder why. Nowadays, no single Igbo person criticizes IPOB, Kanu or Ekpa. Why should they? When INEC and the Nigerian judiciary have shown that democracy in Nigeria is a huge fraud. It is now the era for Ekpa's organisation to receive support. He's already dealing with the Nigerian army in the SE and parts of SS.
He is also dealing with the Cameroonian military in Bakassi. He has even announced the expansion of his operations into Abuja. Egwu di!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by magoo10(m): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2023
goodnessme1:
I didn't blame the people,I blame the Evil government that created insecurity in peaceful once most peaceful region.

I also blame the evil people that hailed what caused this insecurities.
my brother when evil people are in government that is how the society will be and in the case of southeast it was deliberate by the people in government.

1 Like

Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by johnjose68: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2023
goodnessme1:

You are welcome, but behave yourself 😜
Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by goodnessme1(f): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2023
johnjose68:

You are welcome, but behave yourself 😜
Who are you to tell us how to behave.

If you don't like our behavior just keee yourself.
Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by Patriotsleague: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2023
This is pathetic, you are not placed there to beg, but to make police strong enough to destroy terrorists. Nigeria spends trillions of naira on security, we want results.
Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by stephenponti(m): 10:56am On Dec 03, 2023
The solution is Simple, Release Nnamdi Kalu as ruled by court order. There may be more widows if that is not done. I lf you like call me IPOB e no commot one hair 4 my body.

1 Like

Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by badoh(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2023
TUTU147:
I think the government should address the cause of this agitations,ipob wasn't like that before.South east was a heaven for corrupt police officers because extortion was legal.Every police officer want to work in the east before now.Anyone that have hand in the insecurities in the east will never go unpunished.
Can you tell us what IPOB is agitating for? If they want presidency, that one is not automatic. Their politicians need to align with other regions and sell themselves and not by saying it's the turn of the southeast. If it was for release of Kami, na that one shot and rope himself through his unguarded statement on social media.
Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by occfx: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2023
Maser:
Once upon a time, IPOB was just a flag-waving, armless band of protesters but Police always had a habit of shooting live bullets at them. Police killed many of them and took hordes of them into custody, without trial. They felt too proud and arrogant to dialogue with them and pursue a more civil negotiation to assuage the root cause of their agitation. Now they've become beastly monsters. Why does Nigeria make monsters out of her citizens and then turn around to wonder what went wrong? Now the country is sacrificing money and personnel to solve the problem they could have solved with diplomacy. When will Nigeria learn?

Sensible people like us were saying it and Muslim agbados and Fulani janjaweedds were cheering them and laughing out loud. Nonesense

1 Like

Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by Eriokanmi: 11:52am On Dec 03, 2023
Nothing like peace. The FG knows what to do in order to achieve peace all over the country. Free leaders of agitators and call them to a round table for a discussion and assure them of a sense of belonging, finish. Leadership no hard and to achieve peace is so easy. Giragira no be anything.

God knows best, may Yar'Adua's soul rest in peace. A leader we never had. Niger-delta wouldn't have been so peaceful today without him.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by jogojogo: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by MadamExcellency: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:
Thank God na Abuja the man talk am!
Make he no go SE for the next 200000 years because over there they inherit enemies!

Once a tribe/person(s) has been tagged with a bad name like this, the next generations inherit the tag!

I hate that victimhood mentality and blaming others for the woe you caused!

An Igbo man was the one who stopped each region in Nigeria from controlling their resources! But you'll never hear that from them!

Forgive me for quoting you. But have you ever read these documents attached below to recheck if you are being misinformed or deliberately ignored the truth to sell your political bias?

1 Like

Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by rafcrown(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
Blame NPF that CANNOT PROTECT THEIR personnel
Bullet proof vests
Strategy
Modern police Equipment
Criminals are supposed to run when police officers are coming but the reverse is the case in Niger6. RIBERY AND CORRUPTION.
Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by MadamExcellency: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
SmartyPants:

When did police shoot unarmed protesters??

Police have done a lot of evil, and they have killed so many innocent Nigerians; but one thing they hardly do is shoot protesters openly. Except for SARS though. Regular anti-riot police would rather fire teargas tire before using a live bullet on protesters.

But I'm open to correction if you have evidence.

Check the links, these are different occasions

Nigeria security forces 'killed 150 peaceful pro-Biafra protesters'

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-38087836

Nigerian security forces kill more than 100 in crackdown, says Amnesty International

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/africa/1628163334-over-one-hundred-killed-by-nigerian-security-forces-in-crackdown-says-amnesty-international
Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by MadamExcellency: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
SmartyPants:

When did police shoot unarmed protesters??

Police have done a lot of evil, and they have killed so many innocent Nigerians; but one thing they hardly do is shoot protesters openly. Except for SARS though. Regular anti-riot police would rather fire teargas tire before using a live bullet on protesters.

But I'm open to correction if you have evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAHsP-bLoBM?si=kxpRhgZ4lLfhkdDw

1 Like

Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by Abagworo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
Igbos are not part of the Police vs Unknown gunmen politics. They are scared of both and have been badly treated by both. Everything was about how to stop Igbos from rightly producing Buhari's successor sponsored by wicked politicians.

1 Like

Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by engrchykae(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
When police were killing drivers who refused to give them 100 naira,they didn't create widows?
Nonsense institution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari / Buhari To EFCC: Return N10bn To NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.