Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) (32779 Views)

Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 12:03am On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

Poor man, poor mentality

Congrats Mr. Richard! grin

Blind leaders of the Blind! cool
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Wetlands22: 12:28am On Dec 04, 2023
JASONjnr:
This was really touching when I saw the video on YouTube.

This was real love.

The kids didn't see colors. They saw love and they embraced it.

The nanny will make a good wife.
Absolutely.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Beey(f): 1:30am On Dec 04, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This is what William Ruto is reducing Kenyans to In the middle east; sabotaging Kenyan economy completely because of his clueless policies hence Kenyans are running to middle east to work as nanny for survival. This idiot Still have the guts to hail the fóolish policy of Tinubu regarding subsidy removal.
Much as I don’t agree with his policies, Kenyans have been going to the middle east way before Ruto became president.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Like seriously, you have started again with your kulikuli and suya prophesy shocked
Just tell me to prophesy for you, and I would. 😏
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 8:52am On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Congrats Mr. Richard! grin

Blind leaders of the Blind! cool
Change your mentality and your life would begin to change. Stop being caught up in your foolish negativity.
Stop being envious of the wealthy.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Codes151(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2023
Lebanon

Bad leadership has ruined Africa.

See Lebanon o
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2023
FuckingMachine:
They will miss their shit packer so much.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2023
Justkatty:
Sometimes I wonder if you're human atall undecided
that guy is crackbrained. 😁
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

Change your mentality and your life would begin to change. Stop being caught up in your foolish negativity.
Stop being envious of the wealthy.

Wellu donu, Mr. Delusional Richard. Envious of which wealthy pple abeg? No be say you kuku get $... grin
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Rocktation(f): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2023
Let's just hope that her kidneys are still intact. They never find out for sure, until they get home.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Wellu donu, Mr. Delusional Richard. Envious of which wealthy pple abeg? No be say you kuku get $... grin
Lol enjoy your hunger
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

Lol enjoy your hunger

Imagine a fool forming Preacher of the word of God. Thunder fire you, I swear! angry

Bloody Hypocrite! 😡

I can bet, you're not even well off than me sef. angry
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Imagine a fool forming Preacher of the word of God. Thunder fire you, I swear! angry

Bloody Hypocrite! 😡

I can bet, you're not even well off than me sef. angry
You keep talking like a hungry man. Buts it's ok, some people were meant to die poor
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

You keep talking like a hungry man. Buts it's ok, some people were meant to die poor

Na useless pple like you dey make fun of fellow poor pple in a nation where 90% of the citizens live in abject poverty.

Don't worry, you can be a Beneficiary of my annual December initiative, "Leave no child hungry". I donate >N5M to the less privileged, hopeless and helpless.

Feel free to private chat me. You definitely need it.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Na useless pple like you dey make fun of fellow poor pple in a nation where 90% of the citizens live in abject poverty.

Don't worry, you can be a Beneficiary of my annual December initiative, "Leave no child hungry". I donate >N5M to the less privileged, hopeless and helpless.

Feel free to private chat me. You definitely need it.
See this fool now you have shown your stupidity. Oga post the website of your fake initiative let's show the world that you are dumb you are.
We know hungry people when we see them.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

See this fool now you have shown your stupidity. Oga post the website of your fake initiative let's show the world that you are dumb you are.
We know hungry people when we see them.

Fake Preacher, it isn't public, it's a private initiative. If you're interested, feel free to let me know. Useless fools like you going about making fun of poor pple, yet preaching the word of God.

No be by noise, no be by broke-shaming... We act on pple's predicaments, NOT make fun of it. The orphans, widows and widower are my top priority.

Feel free to show interest this December when I'm in the country, and I'll gladly include you. cool
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Fake Preacher, it isn't public, it's a private initiative. If you're interested, feel free to let me know. Useless fools like you going about making fun of poor pple, yet preaching the word of God.

No be by noise, no be by broke-shaming... We act on pple's predicaments, NOT make fun of it. The orphans, widows and widower are my top priority.

Feel free to show interest this December when I'm in the country, and I'll gladly include you. cool
You are disgracing your family now because you don't know when to shut up. This is the problem with people in poverty, even when you lie you are always caught.
Oga 5 million no be 5 naira. Go and make money first and stop disgracing your hungry wife and kids
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

You are disgracing your family now because you don't know when to shut up. This is the problem with people in poverty, even when you lie you are always caught.
Oga 5 million no be 5 naira. Go and make money first and stop disgracing your hungry wife and kids

I hear you... Again, whenever you're ready to be included in my hunger alleviation program, I'm just a chat away. I don't discriminate based off poverty, ignorance and stupidity, I blame the 9ja gov't for that.

I go jet in the country by the weekend, holla to be fed! cool

Useless fake Pastors like you that aren't worth to even own a bible are the ones going about preaching. Olofo!
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

I hear you... Again, whenever you're ready to be included in my hunger alleviation program, I'm just a chat away. I don't discriminate based off poverty, ignorance and stupidity, I blame the 9ja gov't for that.

I go jet in the country by the weekend, holla to be fed! cool

Useless fake Pastors like you that aren't worth to even own a bible are the ones going about preaching. Olofo!
comedian, I just hope your wife and kids don't know your moniker. You are a complete disgrace.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

comedian, I just hope your wife and kids don't know your moniker. You are a complete disgrace.

No problem, useless, fake pastor! grin

That N5M is actually <3% of my annual income, OK? Fake pastor lying to ignorant, innocent congregants.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

No problem, useless, fake pastor! grin
Oga, don't say no problem, there are big problems with your life. You have many issues with your life. I actually enjoy your post because it shows your stupidity to the world. Trust me, if you ever make money, you would be ashamed of your present statements. But people like you never escape hunger so luckily, you never get to feel shame.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

Oga, don't say no problem, there are big problems with your life. You have many issues with your life. I actually enjoy your post because it shows your stupidity to the world. Trust me, if you ever make money, you would be ashamed of your present statements. But people like you never escape hunger so luckily, you never get to feel shame.

That N5M is actually <3% of my annual income, OK? Fake pastor lying to ignorant, innocent congregants.

No worry, I'll see you soon this December! Peace out fool! grin
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

No worry, I'll see you soon this December! Peace out fool! grin
Oga you even had to create an image to insult me. Don't you have shame? Poverty has eaten deep into your head that you can't even see how you are disgracing yourself.
I am truly enjoying you.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

Oga you even had to create an image to insult me. Don't you have shame? Poverty has eaten deep into your head that you can't even see how you are disgracing yourself.
I am truly enjoying you.

I hear you... I know, it's too hard for you to comprehend this poor guy is actually a citizen of the world's best nation, a Director of a fortune 4 corporation making >$200K annually.

It's OK, bro... I understand your plight! I don't have anything to prove to fools like you. I know you need lots of help, but you're shielding behind ur stupidity. It's OK. I believe in God and humanity, and don’t discriminate. Peace out! cool
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

I hear you... I know, it's too hard for you to comprehend this poor guy is actually a citizen of the world's best nation, a Director of a fortune 4 corporation making >$200K annually.

It's OK, bro... I understand your plight! I don't have anything to prove to fools like you. I know you need lots of help, but you're shielding behind ur stupidity. It's OK. I believe in God and humanity, and don’t discriminate. Peace out! cool
See idiot oh. Continue dreaming and fooling yourself. Keep making yourself the laughing stock of Nairaland.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

See idiot oh. Continue dreaming and fooling yourself. Keep making yourself the laughing stock of Nairaland.

OK... I no longer reek of poverty, I'm now an idiot. grin grin grin
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

OK... I no longer reek of poverty, I'm now an idiot. grin grin grin
This fool can't you just see that you are disgracing your family? I mean, you are no longer a kid nah. The more you try to show wealth the more you expose your poverty. Oga no one keeps that kind of money in cash in the US. The US is not 9ja. Keep disgracing yourself. When you are big, you are big. You don't Photoshop Wealth. Mr Poverty.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

This fool can't you just see that you are disgracing your family? I mean, you are no longer a kid nah. The more you try to show wealth the more you expose your poverty. Oga no one keeps that kind of money in cash in the US. The US is not 9ja. Keep disgracing yourself. When you are big, you are big. You don't Photoshop Wealth. Mr Poverty.

It's quite sad I had to stoop so low to ur level. I come here to have fun and catch cruise, not engage on these sort of convo. Imagine, this is what you call wealth, it says it all. grin

I don't display wealth, cuz I'm NOT even wealthy! Useless Pple like you who think $$ is everything and making fun of others in a poverty-stricken nation sometimes need a reality check like I just did.

Anyway, I'll take down the pictures. Feel free to wallow in your ignorance and of course, I know you don't have anything. I know, trust me. cool

It's ONLY poor pple that make fun of their fellow poor folks. angry

Peace out, Fool! angry
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

It's quite sad I had to stoop so low to ur level. I come here to have fun and catch cruise, not engage on these sort of convo. Useless Pple like you who think $$ is everything and making fun of others in a poverty-stricken nation sometimes need a reality check like I just did.

Anyway, I'll take down the pictures. Feel free to wallow in your ignorance and of course, I know you don't have anything. I know, trust me. cool

It's ONLY poor pple that make fun of their fellow poor folks. angry

Peace out, Fool! angry
For once you are showing common sense. Please take down the pics and stop disgracing yourself. We did not make our money on Photoshop. I would have said you can do better but it seems you are cursed, this is the best you can do
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

For once you are showing common sense. Please take down the pics and stop disgracing yourself. We did not make our money on Photoshop. I would have said you can do better but it seems you are cursed, this is the best you can do

Photoshop indeed. grin I hear you cuz it's incomprehensible for ignorant pple to see past their ignorance. I've got nothing to prove to fools like you. I've rolled in the mud enough with you.

But, lemme roll in it for one last time... 🤣🤣

A great view of my backyard from my home office window. grin

Now let me get back to work
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

I wonder who the cursed one is... You're the one misleading innocent and gullible congregants, ripping 'em of their hard earned money, preaching nonsense while you urself are swimming in the ocean of poverty.

I, on the contrary happily give the needy, rather than take from them. cool

Baba, you're the cursed one here, and are forever cursed! 🤬😡🤬
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

I wonder who the cursed one is... You're the one misleading innocent and gullible congregants, ripping 'em of their hard earned money, preaching nonsense while you urself is swimming in the ocean of poverty.

I on the contrary happily give the needy, rather than take from them. cool

Baba, you're the cursed one here, and are forever cursed! 🤬😡🤬
You are faking a US passport on Nairaland, can't you see that your village people are rejoicing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) / How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / Why Do Olden Days Marriages Last Longer Than Modern Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.