Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) (32857 Views)

Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Photoshop indeed. grin I hear you cuz it's incomprehensible for ignorant pple to see past their ignorance. I've got nothing to prove to fools like you. I've rolled in the mud enough with you.

But, lemme roll in it for one last time... 🤣🤣

A great view of my backyard from my home office window. grin

Now let me get back to work
You are too old for this. Trying too hard to show wealth and it's funny you could only come up with some ugly houses.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

You are faking a US passport on Nairaland, can't you see that your village people are rejoicing.

OK, Sir! I promise you, your attitude would make your helpers walk past you without you even noticing. A poor man making fun of fellow poor pple. Just imagine... no be juju be dat? grin
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

You are too old for this. Trying too hard to show wealth and it's funny you could only come up with some ugly houses.

The average house in my neighborhood is worth <$600K. As you can see the neighborhood is a high-end one and those are the backyards of my fellow neighbors.

If you refer to those as ugly, again... I can understand. It's ONLY ignorant fools that can't understand the value of something as good as that. grin
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

OK, Sir! I promise you, your attitude would make your helpers walk past you without you even noticing. A poor man making fun of fellow poor pple. Just imagine... no be juju be dat? grin
Unlike you a forger, I am not looking for a helper.
And you have tried so hard to impress yet you keep fooling yourself.
It's funny that you are the only one not seeing your stupidity.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

The average house in my neighborhood is worth <$600K. As you can see the neighborhood is a high-end one and those are the backyards of my fellow neighbors.

If you refer to those as ugly, again... I can understand. It's ONLY ignorant fools that can't understand the value of something as good as that. grin
This is your idea of a wealthy neighborhoods right? At least you could have googled photo of a wealthy neighborhoods before posting this.
You keep trying too hard to impress. Who did this to you?
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

Unlike you a forger, I am not looking for a helper.
And you have tried so hard to impress yet you keep fooling yourself.
It's funny that you are the only one not seeing your stupidity.

Forger? grin grin grin

🤣🤣🤣

We sabi una type... till you go begin dey beg for $$$ in private. It's OK, bro. I feel you.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Forger? grin grin grin

🤣🤣🤣

We sabi una type... till you go begin dey beg for $$$ in private. It's OK, bro. I feel you.
I hope your kids don't get to see you a full grown up fooling yourself this way because if they have any sense, they would flog you.
Which grown man would post house, money and passport on Nairaland.
It remains your car. Please post your car. Mr shameless.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

This is your idea of a wealthy neighborhoods right? At least you could have googled photo of a wealthy neighborhoods before posting this.
You keep trying too hard to impress. Who did this to you?

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
[quote author=IjebuWarrior post=127313513][/quote]
I don't need to call thunder on you, your family people are already doing a good job
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

I hope your kids don't get to see you a full grown up fooling yourself this way because if they have any sense, they would flog you.
Which grown man would post house, money and passport on Nairaland.
It remains your car. Please post your car. Mr shameless.

To catch and deal with a monkey, you got to act like one... cool

Perhaps, they're forged. Why worry abt forged pictures? grin grin grin

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

To catch and deal with a monkey, you got to act like one... cool

Perhaps, they're forged. Why worry abt forged pictures? grin grin grin
You are the only one into forgery here so clearly to are the only monkey. And I don't need to catch you because you are already in your village people's cooking pot.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

You are the only one into forgery here so clearly to are the only monkey. And I don't need to catch you because you are already in your village people's cooking pot.

Okoro pple and savage mentality! No wonder dem all dey run away from their villages... grin grin grin

I love my village people a lot and no one can harm me. My village pple are good as a matter of fact. cheesy I'm surrounded by great pple. cheesy

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Okoro pple and savage mentality! No wonder dem all dey run away from their villages... grin grin grin

I love my village people a lot and no one can harm me. My village pple are good as a matter of fact. cheesy I'm surrounded by great pple. cheesy
Another cheap tribalist. It's ok to love your people it doesn't take away the fact that your have been cursed with the spirit of forgery and the gift of everlasting poverty.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

Another cheap tribalist. It's ok to love your people it doesn't take away the fact that your have been cursed with the spirit of forgery and the gift of everlasting poverty.

You're sure a comical character, so are your fellow okoro savages. You wonder why you'll forever be Yoruba slaves. grin

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

You're sure a comical character, so are your fellow okoro savages. You wonder why you'll forever be Yoruba slaves. grin
See this idiot that claims to live in US. See how your hungry man tribalism is exposing you? No one that is truly traveled and we'll read has time for stupid tribalism.
The more we chat, the more you show your stupidity.
Keep exposing your village mentally while you Photoshop houses from the internet. Mumu
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

See this idiot that claims to live in US. See how your hungry man tribalism is exposing you? No one that is truly traveled and we'll read has time for stupid tribalism.
The more we chat, the more you show your stupidity.
Keep exposing your village mentally while you Photoshop houses from the internet. Mumu

You wonder why you Okoro Savages are so behind. Your retrogressive mentality and lack of manners are why you pple are at the base of the Pyramid. grin You pple are too wicked in ur region, and very jealous if each other's progress.

In the SW, we're very civilized! Welcome to civilization. cool
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

You wonder why you Okoro Savages are so behind. Your retrogressive mentality and lack of manners are why you pple are at the base of the Pyramid. grin You pple are too wicked in ur region, and very jealous if each other's progress.

In the SW, we're very civilized! Welcome to civilization. cool

No tribalist is civilized. But just for your education, the SW has more people living in multidimensional poverty and almost 3 times the out of school kids of the SE.
Please do some research before disgracing yourself with tribalism.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

No tribalist is civilized. But just for your education, the SW has more people living in multidimensional poverty and almost 3 times the out of school kids of the SE.
Please do some research before disgracing yourself with tribalism.

Yet >80% of you Savages dey run commot una jungle dey rush come greener pastures for Yoruba lands. E get reason na. grin
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Yet >80% of you Savages dey run commot una jungle dey rush come greener pastures for Yoruba lands. E get reason na. grin
You claim to work for a reputable org. In your dream organization do you guys just pull up stats from your asses?
You can't stop exposing your forgery. When I told you that a curse was following you, you thought I was joking but now even you can see that it's not well with you soul
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

You claim to work for a reputable org. In your dream organization do you guys just pull up stats from your asses?
You can't stop exposing your forgery. When I told you that a curse was following you, you thought I was joking but now even you can see that it's not well with you soul

Haha... lol. Go verify my stats, fool! grin
I don't need to convince pple like you cuz your brain is filled up with ignorance, and nothing more. I sent you three different pictures revealing ur moniker label on it all, yet you called it forgery. E shock you to see pple like me on here, abi? grin

It's OK, it's simply the Yoruba way. We're not loud, proud, arrogant, boastful etc... We're CIVILIZED! cool

Same set of pple that claimed they're Jewish, Buhari was cloned, Nigeria hates them, blah blah blah. A tribe that is very ungrateful towards everyone that hosts or accommodates them, a tribe has 98.5% Christians among them, yet the 8 biggest churches in Africa are Yoruba owned. In Everything, anything Yorubas are superior to you. angry

No be by making fun of poor pple like you do, no be by chest-beating, making noise et al... You're just a reflection of your pple. Simple.

Who takes such pple serious? grin
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by tctrills: 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Haha... lol. Go verify my stats, fool! grin
I don't need to convince pple like you cuz your brain is filled up with ignorance, and nothing more. I sent you three different pictures revealing ur moniker label on it all, yet you called it forgery. E shock you to see pple like me on here, abi? grin

It's OK, it's simply the Yoruba way. We're not loud, proud, arrogant, boastful etc... We're CIVILIZED! cool

Same set of pple that claimed they're Jewish, Buhari was cloned, Nigeria hates them, blah blah blah. A tribe that is very ungrateful towards everyone that hosts or accommodates them, a tribe has 98.5% Christians among them, yet the 8 biggest churches in Africa are Yoruba owned. In Everything, anything Yorubas are superior to you. angry

No be by making fun of poor pple like you do, no be by chest-beating, making noise et al... You're just a reflection of your pple. Simple.

Who takes such pple serious? grin

We don't verify the stats of an idiot. And when did owning a big church become an achievement? Just keep disgracing yourself with nonsense stats.
Now here are my own stats,
Oyo state has more out-of-school kids than Anambra, Imo, Enugu, and Abia added together. So keep having big churches but it's better to educate your kids.
Again, Oyo state has more poor people than Anambra and Imo added together. Again does it make sense to have some of the biggest and richest churches in the world yet this much poverty?
It's clear that men like you are very poor because you don't get your priorities right. You rather have a rich church than money in your pocket to feed your hungry kids.
You also have bigger churches than the UK, Germany, Japan, and the list goes on.
When the bible said, "By their fruits, ye shall know them", it was not talking about having the biggest churches.
Fool
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

We don't verify the stats of an idiot. And when did owning a big church become an achievement? Just keep disgracing yourself with nonsense stats.
Now here are my own stats,
Oyo state has more out-of-school kids than Anambra, Imo, Enugu, and Abia added together. So keep having big churches but it's better to educate your kids.
Again, Oyo state has more poor people than Anambra and Imo added together. Again does it make sense to have some of the biggest and richest churches in the world yet this much poverty?
It's clear that men like you are very poor because you don't get your priorities right. You rather have a rich church than money in your pocket to feed your hungry kids.
You also have bigger churches than the UK, Germany, Japan, and the list goes on.
When the bible said, "By their fruits, ye shall know them", it was not talking about having the biggest churches.
Fool

The ordeal and consequences of being born an Okoro Savage... undecided

It's indeed traumatizing. Now, I can see why >85% of these bloody Savages japa from their jungle to the SW for better lives. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joseph Blankson: An Unsung Hero Who Died Rescuing 13 Victims Of A Boat Accident / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.