Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) (32848 Views)

Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
IF these kids' biological mom is still alive, hale & hearty, then she's a BIG shame, I don't care how busy she could claim to be. angry

Obviously, you don't know anything.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
Awwwwwwnnn! 鉂わ笍
This really got me teary....馃槶
# love knows no colour, creed or religion 馃憣馃憤
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Chetas81(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
DILIGENT IS NOT A BLACK AFRICANS IDEA, SOME DON'T EVEN READY TO DO THE JOB, BUT TO COLLECT SALARY
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
tctrills:

It's always easy to spot a poor man with a small mind.

I am telling you.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by sonofsteven: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
The mother should be ashamed of herself

Whatever you do in life do it well

Be happy with your job

Omo the lady go don pack enough money o as gifts cause this love is hard and these arabs dey spend

Check wetin them go dey do for her

Treat your workers well, in return they will give you the best service......
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Adewale1603(m): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
Justkatty:
Sometimes I wonder if you're human atall undecided
he's a fucking machine
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by oluwabunmist: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
angry
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This is what William Ruto is reducing Kenyans to In the middle east; sabotaging Kenyan economy completely because of his clueless policies hence Kenyans are running to middle east to work as nanny for survival. This idiot Still have the guts to hail the f贸olish policy of Tinubu regarding subsidy removal.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Kajaard: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
D4gmail1:
Their father will miss her too. wink grin

Lol, I see what you did there grin

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by sylve11: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:
They will miss their shit packer so much.

Which kind person you be sef? 馃槅 馃ぃ cool
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by sylve11: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
Justkatty:
Just too emotional that I had to watch it twice cry
I could hear them telling her come back with your kids.
Kids don't fake love, she was truly good to those kids.
Even their daddy couldn't hold his tears back.

Swears.

So touching. sad cool
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by OYEDIPE(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Imagine what hatred for everything has turned you into.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Panda7(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
I believe Lebanese are descendants who migrated or are originally from Lebanon?
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:

Why wont the whites call you black monkeys when you are the only race that doesn't see anything good in yourselves.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by atiku4President(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
[quote author=Justkatty post=127291558] Sometimes I wonder if you're human atall undecided[/quote
Poverty is producing a lot of imbeciles, so I guess he/she is one of them. They are everywhere
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by BXNX: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
Justkatty:

This one na GPT model
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Thinkfree(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
Justkatty:
why must you answer that stupid goat. He talks as if em mama no pack in shit
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by greatseed: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
JASONjnr:
This was really touching when I saw the video on YouTube.

This was real love.

The kids didn't see colors. They saw love and they embraced it.

The nanny will make a good wife.
To a good man
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Trybes(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see USA giving her green card, I see her opening a nanny agency in the US. I see her becoming a millionaire in dollars.

This I have seen.
May it be so for her
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Drphemmy4u: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This is what William Ruto is reducing Kenyans to In the middle east; sabotaging Kenyan economy completely because of his clueless policies hence Kenyans are running to middle east to work as nanny for survival. This idiot Still have the guts to hail the f贸olish policy of Tinubu regarding subsidy removal.
what is wrong with being a nanny? I dont know how it works in the middle-east but In the west,UK for example, its a professional job .You must have certifications before you can be one.It very well paid and you see so many Caucasians working as nannies.Whatever any one does to earn a living should not be seen as demeaning. Whites work as cleaners in the west

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by isabi2lof: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
She's definitely good to them
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
That's generally how those kids respond to carer or a teacher that's loves and cares for them.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I was just waiting for the last part ... Werey
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by obuburam: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
This is the type of treatment you get when you are good to people. No matter the reace or colour.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by StUriah(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
She doesn't need a CV to get job in the UK, US or Canada. They will contact her soon and beg her to take up jobs she never applied for.

"In all you do, do it with all of your heart".

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
The nanny use kayamata on them that's all Yoruba poeple know juju.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Ikemba007: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is this all you see in the video? Why not focus on the humanity that is being talked about?
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Walex0(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
Even as a guy,tears drop from my eye watching this.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by LenaJon(f): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
Please, us there any body here willing to accept a female at their site? Please, where is your site? I'm willing to come work there. I need money to complete my rent. Some sites here don't accept me. Please, I'm willing to come work there if you'll accept me.

Please, I need some amount of money to solve some issues. I can also offer you any of these services below, and other services, in exchange for the money, if you want.

I can offer a sweet massage.
I can cook very well.
I can offer laundry services.
If you have someone who doesn't know how to read, I can teach the person how to read.
Etc
Please I really need this money.

Anyone interested can call or quote me.

You can send a PM too.
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Machinegun91(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nothing emotional here

The kids thought the Kenyan black lady was a pet toy.

See Lebanese

See Hezbollah
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

They all love her cool

She got a good heart
Re: Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) by fareed69(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Wailing wailers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband / I Found My Father After 24 Years, But... / Why Are Some Families So Divided And What Can I Do To Unite Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.