Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities (7285 Views)

Peter Obi Demands 7.5 Billion From Obiano For Making Him Governor Of Anambra(vi / Festus Keyamo: Obi Demands 1 Million Naira Plus As Gate Fee To Address Nigerians / VP Slot: Disquiet As Peter Obi Demands Single Term,200 Billion From Datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by aswani(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
jaxxy:

the proof and truth is everywhere for the past 6 months u just choose to deliberately ignore it.

I thought as much, no proof no nothing, just unfounded accusations.
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Zeebuy: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
Higherthan:
Bush man , go and sit one place.

The way you included them when you were in government? Too petty for my liking.

Just decieving his followers, those ones too will come and be saying obi is a good man.

Like obi like his followers, too numuish

Why exactly do yu guys hate this man? The bile you cretins spew about him, even Atiku doesn't get the same level of bile despite all the corruption cases on his neck
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by LawrencePatrica: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

The man I and my family voted for

That explains why you are your family are losers
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by comrChris(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

To stay relevant for the next Four years na serious wahala

Na everything you go use chase clout

Disable oo, Climate change oo

As Church Services no work

Arise TV no work

Joe Biden ignored all irrelevant talks with Trump and still won

Tinubu never attended a single debate, he won

Just look at what you're celebrating
Somebody never attended any debate but still won should be a thing of shame to every sane Nigeria but because you fools have vowed to make sure this country doest work, you have no choice than to celebrate such rascality and insult to Nigerians
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Benwallt(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kingosytex:

I don't know if he'd fail or succeed because it's absolutely none of my business.
I only had to correct your erroneous notion. Buhari wouldn't have made it had it been he listened to the nay sayers. Man persisted and kept pushing.

Lesson: Winners don't quit.

Losers will never win
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Cruise777: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2023
comrChris:
Just look at what you're celebrating
Somebody never attended any debate but still won should be a thing of shame to every sane Nigeria but because you fools have vowed to make sure this country doest work, you have no choice than to celebrate such rascality and insult to Nigerians

Sane people watched his interview and read his manifesto and voted him
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Laple0541(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ceejay94:
He is better than your president. Take it or leave it

Yeah, when it comes to telling lies.
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by EmperorFred: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Who gives a flying fvck about the opinion of the loser you call dad!

Like I care!

Fvck you!
Exactly your papa nothing but a loser and you too is a loser and your kids and generation to come will remain losers
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by CoronaVirusPro: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
EmperorFred:
Exactly your papa nothing but a loser and you too is a loser and your kids and generation to come will remain losers

Type in your dialect!

Your destiny was not written in English!
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by VEHINTOLAR: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
How many of them did he employed or include in his government while serving as the governor of Anambra state or were there no people living with disabilities in Anambra then ? Oniyeye,attention seeking hinterland bushman from Agulu in Alaigbo !
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Larryndelaw: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
Obi is now internet warriors
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by EmperorFred: 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Type in your dialect!

Your destiny was not written in English!
Not a tribalistic goat like you and its not my fault your loser and full fledged slowpoke dad couldn’t afford your education
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by CoronaVirusPro: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
EmperorFred:
Not a tribalistic goat like you and its not my fault your loser and full fledged slowpoke dad couldn’t afford your education

Do you read your compositions before you click submit?
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Kingosytex(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
Benwallt:

Losers will never win

Sure. Just like Buhari. grin
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Ghandi once said if my people in India can't grow what they eat let them starve to death

He said if they can't make their own clothes let them walk naked

He said if they can't make movies to entertain themselves let them read and study
issorite. Let's have this conversation again in 6 months. Peace bro.
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Higherthan: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
Zeebuy:

Why exactly do yu guys hate this man? The bile you cretins spew about him, even Atiku doesn't get the same level of bile despite all the corruption cases on his neck
Tell me why you guys despised tinubu all your brothers in Asian prison have not once been condemned but every little thing you tagg him a drug lord. Etc
Obi should go and sit in one place, did he add the disabled in his cabinet or make spaces for them while in government?
It's so easy to watch from the outside.
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Benwallt(m): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kingosytex:

Sure. Just like Buhari. grin

No, just like Atiku.😂🤣😂 Pitoobi's boss
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by wiseoneking: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Slawomir, he's also a lier!
But wetin he talk about disabilities true. They need to be included
Thank God for true confession. Every tongue must confess. Obi teaching Tinubu what to do.
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Kingosytex(m): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
Benwallt:

No, just like Atiku.😂🤣😂 Pitoobi's boss

You can't still tag Atiku a loser cos I'm sure he would try again grin
Baba no dey give up😅
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by shoskid(m): 5:35am On Dec 04, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

The man I and my family voted for

You and your family are not daft if only you can show me how this serial liars included disabled people in his government when he was governor, I'm sure I can use ordinarily biscuits to nak your sisters apako with sweet mouth.

1 Like

Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Benwallt(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
Kingosytex:

You can't still tag Atiku a loser cos I'm sure he would try again grin
Baba no dey give up😅

At 81? E nor go funny
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Frankaka8(m): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
Cruise777:

One thing I like about Obi is that he raised decent kids, you can never see Osileko and Gabrielle behaving like mannerless kids on stranger online comment

Balablu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Become Naija's President What Will You Do To Ensure Nigeria's Development / Yar’adua: Resign Now, Northern Reps Tell Akunyili / Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.