Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) (5998 Views)

Model Irene Uche Releases Body Revealing Pictures Titles It “TRAPPED” / Tacha This!!! Tacha That!!!, Na Only Tacha? / TROUBLE ON IG!!! As Lady Share Her Bathroom Selfie, See Trending Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by lamdbull: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
Omooo how come fresh girl like Tasha get those kind laps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFW_pETo8LU?si=8n4VB7wFFB9OBdMr

1 Like

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
Fvckin irritating!

Looking like a Duroc!

13 Likes

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by oluwaseyi0: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
That's how most normal human looks like

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by masterflowx(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
She's not bad anyway.
But I h@te her toxic fans.

2 Likes

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by motionarena: 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvckin irritating!

Looking like a Duroc!

How your Mama laps take be

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

At what age?
After how many kids?

Common! Stop giving excuses for what's not!

18 Likes

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
motionarena:

Ask the failure you call dad!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Jeon(f): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
This is real human's body. Too bad most people will definitely not like this because it's natural.

18 Likes

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by almarthins(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvckin irritating!

Looking like a Duroc!

No woman no cry.

E get where the influence go reach, they can't but behave like olosho.

1 Like

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
motionarena:

First ask the Olosho you call Mother walking around transmitting STDs.

No wonder you called coranaVirus.

Tell that to the dwarf you call Mummy!

5 Likes

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by linearity: 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Not true, stop generalizing!

2 Likes

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by linearity: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
motionarena:

In your attempt to defend Tacha in comparing her to a mama is degrading to Tacha, you have just reduced her to a mama is one scope and she nofa even mama any anybody, how e go bi wey she start to dey mama some kid?

8 Likes

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by imagrg(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
You dey admire laps wen many Nigerians dey think of what to eat for this hardship Tinubu put Nigerians?

Oh boy, you get mind oh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Jeon(f): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
Stop abusing this lyric owned by a great singer.

almarthins:

No woman no cry.

The title 'No Woman, No Cry', means 'Woman, don't cry'. The title refers to telling a woman not to cry.

This lyric has been misunderstood by most person[s] ,especially to Men .To them it mean something like "if there is no woman, there is no reason to cry".

Go research about the history and motivation behind this song.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Padipadi(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Ask the failure you call dad!
Try n be civil.
I ll pay ya 2nd term school fee in January.
That's what Allah want me to do for you.
Abuse me, receive nuke!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Padipadi(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
Tacha, Tacha. Original African lady with kpomon thighs and stretch marks. She go dey snore for midnight. And such is good to scare witches away from one's window side.
Yummy babe, original nija wife material looking babe! 😘
Her toto must be puffy, creamy and foaming when it's being banged! Okó alapola lo fit Tacha (she deserved thick n fat long dîck).

There's nothing wrong with her body. Naso una mothers legs be like yam and dimples!
Iamdbull, I thought you sef dey sing with Airforce1.
I wan sign una to my ogogoro brewing company o!

4 Likes

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Talkisneeded: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:
Tacha, Tacha. Original African lady with kpomonthighs and stretch marks. She go dey snore for midnight. And such is good to scare witches away from one's window side.
Yummy babe, original nija wife material looking babe! 😘

There's nothing wrong with her body. Naso una mothers legs be like yam and dimples!
Iamdbull, I thought you sef dey sing with Airforce1.
I wan sign una to my ogogoro brewing company o!

There's always a new influx of craze-witty men every market day on nairaland.

This place is goated,you'll randomly see comment that'll get you rolling.

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement tho

3 Likes

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Ulunne777(f): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
Her thighs are beautiful and natural.Let the people criticizing it show me their mom,sisters and female relations thighs.

3 Likes

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ulunne777:
Her thighs are beautiful and natural.Let the people criticizing it show me their mom,sisters and female relations thighs.

Which Beautiful? 😏

Such Thighs are for MARRIED ladies in their 30's! sad sad

A Single Lady of 20-28years should NOT have CELLULITES, or whatever it is called. undecided

4 Likes

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Try n be civil.
I ll pay ya 2nd term school fee in January.
That's what Allah want me to do for you.
Abuse me, receive nuke!

2nd term grin grin grin grin

Morafvcker!
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Ulunne777(f): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Which Beautiful? 😏

Such Thighs are for MARRIED ladies in their 30's! sad sad

A Single Lady of 20-28years should NOT have CELLULITES, or whatever it is called. undecided

I said what I said.They are folds cos she's of a plumpy stature.It is not peculiar to married or 30s ppl.

2 Likes

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ulunne777:

I said what I said.They are folds cos she's of a plumpy stature.It is not peculiar to married or 30s ppl.

Tacha was NEVER Plumpy.She was Slim as at 2019! undecided

Meaning she's got FAT! embarassed

And LIED about her Age unlike Mercy Eke who boldly uses her 33Years! smiley

Tacha should be in Mid 30's by now! sad sad

5 Likes

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Padipadi(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
Talkisneeded:

There's always a new influx of craze-witty men every market day on nairaland.

This place is goated,you'll randomly see comment that'll get you rolling.

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement tho
So loro kan that I m mad. You hit me with gun yansh!
You won't go scott free o.
I must bite you so that we can be mad together!
I ll bite your like mad!

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Padipadi(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

2nd term grin grin grin grin

Morafvcker!
Come lemme adopt you. You need to be deradicalysed!
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Come lemme adopt you. You need to be deradicalysed!

Which sty do you reside?
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Padipadi(m): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Which sty do you reside?
Do you really want me to adopt you?
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Do you really want me to adopt you?

Tell me the sty you reside?
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by humilitypays(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ulunne777:

Cellulite is not a common look with all ladies, it comes when a lady have excess fat in her body system.

She is overfeeding herself with junk foods sold as packaged meals by various eateries.

She needs some serious dieting plan and exercise routine to shed some of those body fats causing her to have cellulite on her thighs and laps, it's not a good sight to behold even though its common among fat, plumpy and chubby ladies. Its Nigerian men of the 50s and 60s that cherished those female body fats, not today generation of Nigerian men who only want their woman to have fat just around her buttocks only.

4 Likes

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Padipadi(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Tell me the sty you reside?
So that you can invite ya hubal brethrens to my domot, lakuli. Ok I ll tell you cos I v enough nukes to spare.
Am in Sokoto.
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

So that you can invite ya hubal brethrens to my domot, lakuli. Ok I ll tell you cos I v enough nukes to spare.
Am in Sokoto.

How big is your sty? Are you comfortable there?
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Padipadi(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

How big is your sty? Are you comfortable there?
Not bad. I just dey manage in the midst of many headslanmers but these ones seems to be a little better.
Do you want to help ya helper?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts About Guys Whose Room Is Like This? (SEE PHOTO) / My Man Cum Easily Why? / I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.