Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Do You Know This Man? What Comes To Mind Whenever You Look At Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know This Man? What Comes To Mind Whenever You Look At Him? (1652 Views)

What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned / What Comes To My Mind Whenever Ndigbo And Biafra Are Mentioned / ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know This Man? What Comes To Mind Whenever You Look At Him? by Onlytruth(m): 1:51am On Oct 31, 2011
Do you know this man? What comes to mind whenever you look at him?

Re: Do You Know This Man? What Comes To Mind Whenever You Look At Him? by Beaf: 1:57am On Oct 31, 2011
Prof. Humphrey Nwosu.

What comes to mind? Courage, honesty, dignity, Option A4.
Humphrey Nwosu had the courage to stare down IBB's annulment of June 12 as the boss of the electoral commission.
Re: Do You Know This Man? What Comes To Mind Whenever You Look At Him? by Onlytruth(m): 1:57am On Oct 31, 2011
For me, the following come to mind:

Courage
Patriotism
Class
Brilliance
Innovative
Determined
Re: Do You Know This Man? What Comes To Mind Whenever You Look At Him? by stormm: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2011
1. Mindless Rambling
2. The foundation for the annulment of the freest and fairest election in Nigeria
3. A coward
4. A disgrace to his family
Re: Do You Know This Man? What Comes To Mind Whenever You Look At Him? by Demdem(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2011
Honestly, this is the best time for the govt of the day to start work on the much desired electoral reforms. Even now that it seems all LG elections seems to be fraud.
However, they won't. Subsidy removal and tenure elongation is much more paramount to them.
Useless people .
Re: Do You Know This Man? What Comes To Mind Whenever You Look At Him? by djustice: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2011
Mrs. Tokunbo Fatoyinbo, the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry, who refused to be intimidated by the god of Bourdillon and his legions, and courageously announced the correct results for the Badagry LG elections, as against the fake results later announced by Justice Adeyinka, the compromised, bumbling and quisling Chairman of LASIEC.
Re: Do You Know This Man? What Comes To Mind Whenever You Look At Him? by Goddex: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2011
The worst elections in the history of this country was conducted in
Lagos state two weeks ago by an ACN led government.
Re: Do You Know This Man? What Comes To Mind Whenever You Look At Him? by Demdem(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2011
@goddex,

Sori, I beg to differ. Did u experience the one conducted here in rivers some time ago? That to me was worse. Things like this will continue unless the needful is done.
Re: Do You Know This Man? What Comes To Mind Whenever You Look At Him? by ifyalways(f): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2011
@Topic,Is he related to a certain Prof. A.B.C Nwosu?a one time commisioner(or minister) for health(or education) ?

(1) (Reply)

Let's Adopt The Ben Bruce Plan: Subsidizing The Poor / Jonathan Lauds Pope For Voluntarily Relinquishing Power / Mummy Jonathan's Hostel Sparks Controversy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.