Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,008 members, 7,856,058 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries (11996 Views)

President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others / FIRS N8.5 Trillion Target: 50 Directors, Others Affected In Massive Shake-Up / New Ministries Created By President Buhari And Their Ministers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by money121(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by forgiveness: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2023
Welcome development
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by Depriest2020: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2023
I hope my G for REA no dey involved. Because I dey expect contract for solar installation for communities.
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by neoG(f): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2023
What do we need new ministries for?
The existing ministries and agencies what are the results and proofs that they are productive?
Just wasting money
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by CherokeeDeAss(f): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2023
cheesy
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by TheArrowhead(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2023
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by allthingsgood: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Shaking the civil service is a good way, some have turned themselves into god

Not the point.
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by allthingsgood: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2023
TheArrowhead:

Since when did the Presido become Head of Civil Service?

Read your constitution. The President is the Hae==ead of the Executive Arm. He can do anything he likes

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by Teenaira: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Shaking the civil service is a good way, some have turned themselves into god

The god should be in capital letters like this, GOD. You are very right. This is a bold and very strategic move.
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by allthingsgood: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2023
TheArrowhead:

Since when did the Presido become Head of Civil Service?

Read your constitution. The President is the Head of the Executive Arm. He can do anything he likes
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by dannyspeejay(m): 11:50am On Dec 04, 2023
Nigeria and Naira grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by djseanjohn77: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
dre11:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/12/04/tinubu-redeploys-135-directors-deputy-directors-others-to-new-ministries?amp=1

If anyone understands how government parastatal works, you will know that these directors, dpy directors are the most corrupt entity in government. A minister is just political entity that serves a specific duration of time, these people have mastered their craft of stealing and concealing it, they even have agents/ foot soldiers/ loyalist that they have built overtime. I hope these changes will slow them down in these acts. I foresee most of them that have stolen enough to resign. The greedy ones will not, while some will be looking for whom to bribe to help cover their yansh in their previous ministry.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by ufuosman(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
πŸšΆπŸΎπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΎπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by phemray(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
Edoreborn:
Bastard,, people are suffering man.. Even to eat once in a day na wahala,,n some are flexing with our collective wealth..I initially thought everything was going to be fine,,but things are getting worse everyday.. Imagine Uba charges me like 10 to 15 naira every transactions thinking that at d end of d month my little money would be spared..To my greatest surprise d bank deducted my last 1k in d name of sms charges again..I wan cry

LOL, sorwiee
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by phemray(m): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
ValidDevotion:
I don't like this man Tinubu... Why did he impose himself on already suffering Nigerians

Unfortunately Nigerians did not vote him to be liked or loved but to do the right things and position Nigeria for better.

Did you see the reasons why most people find it difficult to take a step forward or hard decision in life?

The fair of conciquencis
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by kissdabride: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
Edoreborn:
Bastard,, people are suffering man.. Even to eat once in a day na wahala,,n some are flexing with our collective wealth..I initially thought everything was going to be fine,,but things are getting worse everyday.. Imagine Uba charges me like 10 to 15 naira every transactions thinking that at d end of d month my little money would be spared..To my greatest surprise d bank deducted my last 1k in d name of sms charges again..I wan cry
You still have another 7-8yrs to cry....cause you voted for this set of clueless politician so you must enjoin your handiwork

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by kissdabride: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
ValidDevotion:
I don't like this man Tinubu... Why did he impose himself on already suffering Nigerians
is there anything that can come out from Muslim Muslim capital NO
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by Khyrvxjzy: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
Edoreborn:

poor ipob
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by Edoreborn: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

poor ipob
for your mind,,am Yoruba from lasgidi,,just dey disappointed ni..Not because u are chopping means everybody too is enjoying..
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by nwosu1234: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amnesty Committee Meets Boko-Haram In Kaduna / Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London / El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.