Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? (10493 Views)

Lol. This Is A Perfect Definition Of Wife Material. (picture) / Your Experience During Childbirth In Nigeria / Definition Of Marriage To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by ronkebp(f): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ You shut up and grow the balls to pick a wife. NANANANANANANANA!!!!!!!!!!! whether they marry and divorce and re-marries, what business of yours is that? after all they picked a wife for themselves, they were man enough to house another!!!! chop alone! die alone.
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by harakiri(m): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2011
ronkebp:

Harakiri, you are the biggest looser i have ever perceived. You feel you are so intelligent that you do not see sense IN another person's post, because you are ''senseless''. So all the grammer you type and the conjunctions you use and the way you highlight whatever nonsense you type, qualifies you as an intelligent person?? then you are the biggest fool that has ever existed.

Any person that is conceited in his own ways, and feel that his/her way is right even when they are obviously wrong is a big fool.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What is so spectacular about your life that any sane person would want to emulate. You live a freaking boring and worthless life, God you no worship, girl frd/ wife you no get, children you don't have, sense you don't have, eyes and ears !!! mbanu!!!!. NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! LOOOSER!!!!!!!!!!!

you will always be the one to cast the first stone of insults, we know the type of people they are, worthless idiots. I have just started with you, If you pass anyform of insult at me again, since you can not argue like a civilised, intelligent fool you claim to be, am so ready for your ugly azz. ONIRANU!!! OSHI!!!

Let me get this straight. . .

You call me a loser because i do not believe having a wife and kids is the ultimate goal in life? You call me a loser because unlike whatever man or men in your life, marriage is not my sole end game? And i'm loser because i choose to pursue other goals that are meaningful and fulfilling to ME rather than cutting short my ambitions and yoking myself with marriage? Me? A loser? What am i losing really? If women like you make the best wives, i'd rather remain single all my life and will all my assets to orphans (who would appreciate it more than an area rascal such as yourself).

I didn't come here imposing my opinion on anyone rather i pointed out quite clearly to you that YOUR views are ultimately selfish and personified. Look, i don't even know why i'm bantering with you. You're too reetarded. As for hurling insults, you need to be schooled on that. You're putting up a very poor performance. If you were worth the time, i would tell you a few things about yourself that would make you hate the day you registered on nairaland. . .but once again, you aren't worth the time.

End of.
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by ronkebp(f): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^Oh no!!!!! not yet '''sare kiri""", i did not call you a looser because of your retarded reasons of not wanting to get married or having kids, but because you throw insults at me when you are trying get your stupid reasoning across. You need to learn manners, no she-goat would be willing to put up with your nonsensical nature, not that you are willing to try.

Oh yes, you tried to impose your nonsense chauvinistic opinion in a stylish way, and if it is getting tougher, you start to throw insults. You call me selfish?? who is the selfish one?? between me and you, YOU ARE!!!!! and there are one million and one reasons, i say you are the selfish one.

You can see, am not good at insulting people especially when i have to type it, omo if to say na face- to-face, by the time am done with you, you would go home and cry on your pillow. You know! you are a big time ''agbaya'' baa!!! only because you have the time to sit on your computer to reply to any lady's insult. Your work never plenty!!!!

You would tell me a bit about myself, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do. i would really like to know what you know about me. Don't be a sissy and not reply me, since your balls are made of steel. Lets keep going back and forth, am so enjoying this.
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by ifyalways(f): 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2011
@Topic,A real man NEVER pulls out a sofa to exchange words with a woman.

A real man provides for the women in his life ie mom,wife and daughters.

A real man respects himself,wife and family.
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by dayokanu(m): 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2011
ifyalways:

@Topic,A real man NEVER pulls out a sofa to exchange words with a woman.

A real man provides for the women in his life ie mom,wife and daughters.

A real man respects himself,wife and family.

And what does the real woman do?
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by ronkebp(f): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2011
dayokanu:

And what does the real woman do?

A real woman would pull out the sofa, sit and insult any man that crosses her path.
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by dayokanu(m): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2011
ronkebp:

A real woman would pull out the sofa, sit and insult any man that crosses her path.

Basically a real woman would do what a real man should not do?
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by ronkebp(f): 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^^^^some of the things that real men should not do.
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by dayokanu(m): 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2011
Maybe we should have a list of exceptions

What a Real woman is expected to do but a Real man is not expected to do and vice versa
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by ronkebp(f): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2011
dayokanu:

Maybe we should have a list of exceptions

What a Real woman is expected to do but a Real man is not expected to do and vice versa

You can write out the list of exceptions.
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by dayokanu(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2011
I did not know there were differences between expections of Real men and Real women till you told me.

So since you have said there is a difference maybe you would be kind enough to tell me what are the role differences
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by ronkebp(f): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2011
dayokanu:

I did not know there were differences between expections of Real men and Real women till you told me.

So since you have said there is a difference maybe you would be kind enough to tell me what are the role differences

Don't worry, i will reply you when i have gotten home, exercised, taken a shower and eaten, then i will log back in to give you my list.
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by pkv(m): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
ronkebp and hakiri, u guys shuld learn 2 respect ur opinions,haba there is a civil way of reacting 2 each odaz posts witout making NL afghanistan.if u guys were senators nko@hakiri a real man shuld b amicable @ronkebp a real woman shuld b amicable.waya na wetin una talk, som1 shuld apologize and lets fire on biko
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by ronkebp(f): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2011
pkv:

ronkebp and hakiri, u guys shuld learn 2 respect your opinions,haba there is a civil way of reacting 2 each odaz posts witout making NL afghanistan.if u guys were senators nko@hakiri a real man shuld b amicable @ronkebp a real woman shuld b amicable.waya na wetin una talk, som1 shuld apologize and lets fire on biko

PKV, you can fire on, my fight with Harakiri has just begun. i did not intend to make NL a boko-haram ground, until one very someone, started hurling insults in a 'civilised' way. I don't insult people, but if you try to push me around with words, just to prove you know grammar, i will not get off that person's case on time.
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by pkv(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2011
ronkebp:

PKV, you can fire on, my fight with Harakiri has just begun. i did not intend to make NL a boko-haram ground, until one very someone, started hurling insults in a 'civilised' way. I don't insult people, but if you try to push me around with words, just to prove you know grammar, i will not get off that person's case on time.
so wat wuld u lyk my dude hakiri 2 do as ur real man na.u know u guys aint a mismatch.i represent my pal so free ur mind state
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by emmatok(m): 12:14am On Nov 03, 2011
pkv:

so wat wuld u lyk my dude hakiri 2 do as your real man na.u know u guys aint a mismatch.i represent my pal so free your mind state

LOL,

She wants harakiri to get a wife, to prove he is a REAL MAN.
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by ronkebp(f): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2011
emmatok:

LOL,

She wants harakiri to get a wife, to prove he is a REAL MAN.

angry angry angry angry angry angry, who says thats what i want
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by ibedun: 3:23am On Nov 05, 2011
Go harakiri - love you to bits

chop alone! die alone! thats me. Share all harakiri's sentiments, view points and I live life the same.

people have numerous kids they cant feed in nija but call me irresponsible for being single, not marred (or married) and certainlyh not churning out kids I cant look after.
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by ronkebp(f): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
^^^^^^that one, na your torro!!!
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by pkv(m): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2011
ibedun:

Go harakiri - love you to bits

chop alone! die alone! thats me. Share all harakiri's sentiments, view points and I live life the same.

people have numerous kids they cant feed in nija but call me irresponsible for being single, not marred (or married) and certainlyh not churning out kids I cant look after.
wetin dey bite this 1?
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by Playera(f): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2012
Take a course in Life Span. Education promotes inhibition!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way it is a Psychology course dealing with human development beginning from birth to death!!!
Re: What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? by Playera(f): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2012
You are right. No one has a right to judge, not to say you cannot condemn evil or bad. In my religion every one is loved sinner or no sinner atheist or theist, believer or no believer by the creator God. No one is left out because in the eyes of God we are all the same. You can guess what religion it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Make Entry In Any Welfare Office In Nigeria? / Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women / Topcio Alata Ghana Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.