Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest (11445 Views)

Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) / MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) / "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by kaykaybaba(m): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2011
R.I.P cry
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by buchyno7(m): 10:09am On Nov 01, 2011
Mc papa lolo in our days in Uni chuks Awka,my hommie i will never forget you,we planned a good xmas meeting with old boys association never knew it will be like this,Adieu my home boy we meet to part no more.I will miss you sooo much Papa lolo,
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by DaDoctor: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
pkv:

God go punish GEJ AND HIM YEYE GOVT

SHARAP JOR!!!!

HASNT THE ROAD BEEN BAD RIGHT FROM THE IBB TIME?

BRO LOPH. RIP JARE. NO VEX SAY I HALA O. SOME PEOPLE MAKE ME PROVOKE.

REST IN THE LORDS BOSSOM
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by Smartrizz: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2011
Is so annoying how some people comes to public forum and be insulting their president, is too bad, if you have nothing to say why not check the next post, MUST YOU COMMENT? Remember that what goes around comes around, if you are pointing with your warning finger the remaining four fingers points at you.
He is your President for God’s sake, imagine him to be your uncle or father will you address, insult and abuse him the way you just did?
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by DaDoctor: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2011
Smartrizz:

Is so annoying how some people comes to public forum and be insulting their president, is too bad, if you have nothing to say why not check the next post, MUST YOU COMMENT? Remember that what goes around comes around, if you are pointing with your warning finger the remaining four fingers points at you.
He is your President for God’s sake, imagine him to be your uncle or father will you address, insult and abuse him the way you just did?

dont mind the drunk
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by Saipro(m): 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2011
A shame his SIS was involved too. Truly sad his mom had to lose her only children in a tragic event. I hope FERMA is reading along . . . . . .
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2011
May his soul rest in d bossom of GP, nemuwa
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by hildaa(f): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2011
rest in peace
Re: Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest by Ameshiful2: 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2011
To MC Loph and his sister, Na n'udo (Go in peace) cry

Mama ebezina. Take heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Picazo Rhap – Olomi Lo Ma Re / Wizkid Ft Mut4y - "Manya" (video) / The 10 Hottest Artists In Nigeria Compiled By Notjustok.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.