Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers (2401 Views)

Before It Is Too Late, A Message For My South South Brothers. / A Simple Experiment Why Cashless Policy Will Not Work! / I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Tmb78(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
spagettiluv:
by the time Elon musk is done developing mars,ibos would be the first to buy mansion there
How can they buy what belongs to them in the first place?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Ttalk: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
aswani:
Here on planet Mars where I came to greet my childhood friend who is an American astronaut, he told me that Ndigbo owns every single space station.

Bros, dis Ndigbo ownership of things ehn, di tin choke!!

What are you saying bro, Ibo have developed the earth finished na heaven they are currently developing. You'll be surprised they would be the only tribe in heaven while others go to hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by skj1377(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2023
In my area I can't count any Ibo owned house. In the estate of one of my properties in Bauchi only one of six is owned by Ibo.
Truly Ibo own lots of property as they dominate building materials business. A non Ibo may spend N6m to build while an Ibo man spends N4m or less to build same thing . Secondly, most Ibo are into trading and always adjust to inflation for items they sell hence both their profit and capital is preserved while other tribes are into public or private employment which don't adjust to inflation hence they get impoverished.
All hope is not lost as Nigeria will transition away from importation soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by UncleAyo: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
Megalomania or Grandiose Delusion:
a. The delusional belief that one is important, powerful, or famous, as a form or symptom of mental disorder.
b. Megalomania is a mental disorder characterized by an excessive desire for power and glory and by illusory feelings of omnipotence. It is commonly understood as a psychological condition in which there is an obsession or delusion of grandeur.
c. Delusion of grandeur is the false belief that one is important or powerful, accompanying certain mental disorders. It is also known as paranoid grandiosity. Has subtype called: "narcissistic personality disorder".

CHARACTERISTIC OF: Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Symptoms may vary from person to person. The most common symptoms include:

1. Being overly boastful, exaggerating oneโ€™s own achievements
2. Pretending to be superior to others
3. Lack of empathy for others
4. Looking down on others as inferior
5. Monopolising conversations
6. Impatient, angry, unhappy, depressed or has mood swings when criticized
7. Easily disappointed when expected importance is not given
8. Always craves for โ€œthe bestโ€ in everything
9. Has a very fragile self-esteem
They:
10. Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
11. Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.
12. Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.
13. Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.
14. Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
15. Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
16. Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.
17. Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
18. Take advantage of others to get what they want.
19. Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
20. Be envious of others and believe others envy them.
21. Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.
22. Insist on having the best of everything โ€” for instance, the best car or office.

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they view as criticism. They can:

1. Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special recognition or treatment.
2. Have major problems interacting with others and easily feel slighted.
3. React with rage or contempt and try to belittle other people to make themselves appear superior.
4. Have difficulty managing their emotions and behavior.
5. Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change.
6. Withdraw from or avoid situations in which they might fail.
7. Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection.
8. Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, humiliation and fear of being exposed as a failure.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Researcher from all over the world should come to Nigeria help conduct thorough study on this group of people and help us understand as to why their Grandiose delusion is on a massive scale.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Paystack: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
skj1377:
In my area I can't count any Ibo owned house. In the estate of one of my properties in Bauchi only one of six is owned by Ibo.
Truly Ibo own lots of property as they dominate building materials business. A non Ibo may spend N6m to build while an Ibo man spends N4m or less to build same thing . Secondly, most Ibo are into trading and always adjust to inflation for items they sell hence both their profit and capital is preserved while other tribes are into public or private employment which don't adjust to inflation hence they get impoverished.
All hope is not lost as Nigeria will transition away from importation soon.

Wow..: I sha Love your reply.

If everyone was like you Nigeria would be better... unfortunately our leaders have succeeded in dividing us even though we gain absolutely nothing being divided

1 Like

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by ValarDoharis: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
Look are the nonentities you want as president because you wanna spite Igbos
raskymonojendor:

Wailing wailer. 7 years left. Infact 23 years left as Shettima is taking over after Tinubu, then Wike would take over..

1 Like

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Gentlelox: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
Paystack:
I respectfully ask you to kindly walk out your house, building.

Now count 10 houses/building close to you.

Yes you will find out an Igbo from the dot nation owns at least 2 of those house

2 here is so our ego won't be totally crushed, can be more.

Are other regions left out?

No!

If you're from North, South you can do same experiment.

They achieved this after all they owned in other regions were forcefully taken away from them during the war which is quite fair as the rules of war is simple..... Victor takes all and implements new rule how they feel like.

There's a reason some particular people are scared of Igboman leading Nigeria.

They're scared.... If they aren't scared why have they sworn on their father's graves not to let an Igboman rule?
Them an their brothers alike up North are terribly scared of Igbo ruling Nigeria ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They know if an IgboMan rules this country their so called developed state will be at great risk.

Most of the benefits their so called states enjoys will shift to another state hence opening their Nyansh...

One day na One day.

I love this generation of Igbo... We do anything to protect our own however few they claim we are.

Buhari tried 3 times before winning.

There's great hope for Obi.

All it will take is for Tinubu to ruin this tenure completely and then it will be smooth ride for Obi

The final Blow?

If PDP gives Ticket to Obi then it's 100% game over!

I'm from South South, I counted 30, no single igbo here. My community don't even like u repugnant tribes.

5 Likes

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Gentlelox: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Wailing wailer. 7 years left. Infact 23 years left as Shettima is taking over after Tinubu, then Wike would take over..
you be God ?
Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by raskymonojendor: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Look are the nonentities you want as president because you wanna spite Igbos
It's politics. When Prof Soludo said Peter Obi was just wasting his times, was Prof Soludo a nonentity too?

I don't care about the ibos. Ibos don't know how to play national politics.

1 Like

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Paystack: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
Gentlelox:
I'm from South South, I counted 30, no single igbo here. My community don't even like u repugnant tribes.

Yet they can't do anything about it can they?

I grew up in south south Ikom to be precise.

Best friend from Bekwara

We know an Afonjizzy when we see one

I can virtually construct the shape of your cone head from 5KM away
Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by raskymonojendor: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
Gentlelox:
you be God ?
I not be god let alone God. I am just being realistic. Until ibos learn how to make friends across the Niger, Peter Obi, their best candidate is just wasting his time. Politics is about cold calculations and numbers. It's not won on twitter or facebook.

1 Like

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by HenryWilliams(m): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
In my area. All the underwater houses in the lagoon.. you guessed it. All belong to Igbo..
Even mammywater pay rent to Igbo landlords

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by raskymonojendor: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
HenryWilliams:
In my area. All the underwater houses in the lagoon.. you guessed it. All belong to Igbo..
Even mammywater pay rent to Igbo landlords
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Paystack: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

I not be god let alone God. I am just being realistic. Until ibos learn how to make friends across the Niger, Peter Obi, their best candidate is just wasting his time. Politics is about cold calculations and numbers. It's not won on twitter or facebook.

Rigging you mean?
Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by ValarDoharis: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
The sole purpose of politics is to better the lives of citizens and not just to win. You might win the fight and lose the war!

Politics is meant for achieving good governance. Now tell me, how has APC politics better the lives of Nigerians since 2015!
raskymonojendor:

It's politics. When Prof Soludo said Peter Obi was just wasting his times, was Prof Soludo a nonentity too?

I don't care about the ibos. Ibos don't know how to play national politics.
Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Mbanda(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

You and your tribe will suffer for 7 years + 23years for supporting and voting FAILURE!
Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Omoawoke: 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
Paystack:

Yes you will find out an Igbo from the dot nation owns at least 2 of those house

No!

They achieved this after all they owned in other regions were forcefully taken away from them during the war which is quite fair as the rules of war is simple..... Victor takes all and implements new rule how they feel like.

They're scared.... If they aren't scared why have they sworn on their father's graves not to let an Igboman rule?
Them an their brothers alike up North are terribly scared of Igbo ruling Nigeria ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They know if an IgboMan rules this country their so called developed state will be at great risk.

Most of the benefits their so called states enjoys will shift to another state hence opening their Nyansh...

One day na One day.

I love this generation of Igbo... We do anything to protect our own however few they claim we are.

All it will take is for Tinubu to ruin this tenure completely and then it will be smooth ride for Obi

The final Blow?

Did you say 2? Thatโ€™s a big lie

Igbos own like 9 out of 10 houses. The remaining one na government get am.
The whole landlord associations in Lagos is dominated by igbos.
All the real estates are controlled by igbos

4 Likes

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Paystack: 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

Thank you my brother ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by weslay: 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
Paystack:

What will your hate do to my tribe?

Who want your smelling love.

I rather form alliance with The North than with you guys.... rubbish.

Nobi only hate

Which tribe in Nigeria even like South West people๐Ÿคฃ

Hate or Love from now until the end of Nigeria

An Igbo man will come to wherever you are and do business, Make money and go back to their states every Christmas to enjoy the money like it or not... You absolutely can do nothing about it irrespective of who is president rubbish grin

Paystack:
Immediately I go throw front page post and see those tribalistic comments I get disgusted and just exit the thread

It's very disgusting. Even post that doesn't concern politics those idiotss and fuuls will flood there with nonsense tribalistic rubbish.

Seun needs to do more to stop the nonsense.

Worst still please seun introduce a block or hide button so we stop seeing post from someone we hide their comments.

It won't cost you any loss of traffic.
Just introduce a button that can help one hide comments from certain people it's personal something please.

Hate you and an entire tribe? For what exactly? E get wetin me and you dey drag?. Abi, only me go dey beef your full tribesmen? I was only reminding your post on tribalist comments because I feel NL is now a really toxic place and I agree Seun needs to do more to address it.

My point is simple. Don't be a part of the problem.
Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Tmb78(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

Did you say 9?
That's a big lie
Igbos own them all

So you didn't know igbos own the government itself?
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Omoawoke: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
Christistruth00:

grin grin grin
They even own Buckingham Palace

King Charlie is just renting a room and Parlour from them

Igbos were the first to land on the moon, when america got there, they met igbos. This is top secret hidden by US government. Igbos own the moon

3 Likes

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Shikena(m): 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ibos are landlords everywhere. My real estate developer friend told me last week that one Ibo billionaire don buy the entire Kuje Prison in Abuja. He is currently negotiating the purchase of Sambisa Forest cool .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by optionalY09: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
garykoeman:

Your Governors in S.E are igbos.

Igbo man being Nigeria president will not make any difference.

People that canโ€™t manage their own things right want to manage our things. Impossible

2 Likes

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by LegendHero(m): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2023
yoruboid:
Here in NICON Town Estate all the houses are owned by Igbos

Even where my cousins live in Banana Island, all the houses on her street are owned by Igbos

Everywhere Iโ€™ve been from VI to Ajah, to Ikeja GRA to Surulere, 98% of the houses are owned by Igbos

Even the state house in Marina is owned by an Igbo man and Sanwoolu is just a tenant

Your own even good.

I was surprised when I asked my dad about who exactly own our family house in Ibadan. To my surprise, it was actually owned by an Ibo man.

I also heard an Ibo named Shinbuzor own the Olubadan palace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by LegendHero(m): 12:09am On Dec 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

Igbos were the first to land on the moon, when america got there, they met igbos. This is top secret hidden by US government. Igbos own the moon

Hope this is declassified now?

If not, the Ibo can jail you for revealing their hidden secret because an Iboman donโ€™t like to brag.

4 Likes

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Paystack: 12:09am On Dec 06, 2023
optionalY09:

People that canโ€™t manage their own things right want to manage our things. Impossible

Tinubu managed to skyrocket the price of commodities and everything in Nigeria Times 2 less than a year in office ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by huptin(m): 12:44am On Dec 06, 2023
Paystack:

No!

One day na One day.

The final Blow?

Where i stay here in Ikeja Lagos, i have not seen a single Igbo landlord!

2 Likes

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Paystack: 1:00am On Dec 06, 2023
huptin:

You currently stay in a 50K per year area.

Any decade you choose to upgrade your definitely see.

To clarify, the 50k is in Naira
Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by aswani(m): 1:21am On Dec 06, 2023
Paystack:

Presidency isn't a do or die affair for an Igbo.

Really? So why all the social media abuse and insult of people that dare not to support Peter Obi since the presidential election results were announced? Why the harassment of the Judiciary? Why the constant libellous and uncouth remarks against the person of President Tinubu?

Why has Nairaland turned toxic since the Presidential elections?

If we have to suffer all of this and Presidency is not a do or die affair for Ndigbo as you stated, God help us when it then is!

3 Likes

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Paystack: 1:28am On Dec 06, 2023
aswani:

Really? So why all the social media abuse and insult of people that dare not to support Peter Obi since the presidential election results were announced? Why the harassment of the Judiciary? Why the constant libellous and uncouth remarks against the person of President Tinubu?

Why has Nairaland turned toxic since the Presidential elections?

If we have to suffer all of this and Presidency is not a do or die affair for Ndigbo as you stated, God help us when it then is!

Nairaland have been Toxic since 2014 unless you just got a phone.

I said do or die

No one in south east died or killed anyone over an election or threatened to harm anyone if their candidate didn't win.

No tribe insults more than Afonjizzy
Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Omoawoke: 1:46am On Dec 06, 2023
huptin:

Which kind talk be that.
Ikeja whey be say igbo bought the entire ikeja including governor office.
Na igbos dey rent governors office to sanwo olu.

Please donโ€™t provoke our igbo brothers oo before they give quit notice to Lagos state governor

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Omoawoke: 1:49am On Dec 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Hope this is declassified now?

If not, the Ibo can jail you for revealing their hidden secret because an Iboman donโ€™t like to brag.

I don enter one chance be that oo.

Igbos that bought that entire moon and the nine planets are no people to joke with it.
Rumors has it that they plan developing Mars and will all migrate there since nobody is appreciating them here

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politics Of Religion / Do You Support A North/South Referendum? / No Case Of Corruption Against Pef Boss, Mrs. Sharon Adefunke Kasali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.