Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers (2397 Views)

Before It Is Too Late, A Message For My South South Brothers. / A Simple Experiment Why Cashless Policy Will Not Work! / I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Corn247: 3:35am On Dec 06, 2023
I will be honest with you, igbos do not own a single house in my street. The only non yoruba landlord here is an edo man married to a yoruba woman and funniest part is that his house is siting on water and he may soon abandon it

1 Like

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by huptin(m): 6:22am On Dec 06, 2023
Paystack:

You currently stay in a 50K per year area.

Any decade you choose to upgrade your definitely see.

To clarify, the 50k is in Naira

Sorry i did not know you have the gift of clairvoyance....Just to add...if your parents can afford a flat in my location, it would not be so obvious that you were poorly bred.

Igbos own all the land in Nigeria, run along and continue wallowing in your schizophrenia induced delusion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Benwallt(m): 6:29am On Dec 06, 2023
spagettiluv:
I bet you never had idea AERODROME GRA,KIG,JERICHO,ONIREKE,ALALUBOSA,OLUYOLE,AKAKALA EXPRESS,AKOBO is been dominated by ibos.
You afonjazzy should stop envying who God have bless

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, how many of the names you mentioned reads Igbo or igbos are afraid to name the street in Igbo names or they're in love with Yoruba words

2 Likes

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Difrent: 6:40am On Dec 06, 2023
Paystack:
I respectfully ask you to kindly walk out your house, building.

Now count 10 houses/building close to you.

Yes you will find out an Igbo from the dot nation owns at least 2 of those house

This is a very big lie....maybe in some areas of Lagos like Ojo alaba isolo where igbos are concentrated.
It doesn't hold water where igbos are few and struggling like in most northern states that are themselves poor.

So you will have all this plans and others will fold their hands and be watching you ?
Do you know their own plans?

Igbos talk too much with a lot of chest beating and hence get little results

2023 woke a lot of Nigerians to igbos deceit and their candidate rightfully rejected at the polls. And once again it was proven that anyone can become president without igbo votes. The earlier igbos realise the importance of this fact the better so they know they can't go it all alone like Obi and LP did in 2023....they knew they couldn't win alone and still refused to form alliance with other parties believing the headless mobs votes will make them win only to come a distant third

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by spagettiluv: 7:00am On Dec 06, 2023
The only building owned by an Abia man in my street has issue on it cos the land was sold illegally to him by omo onile,after building on it,cases surface which makes him abandon the house since 2018.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by spagettiluv: 7:03am On Dec 06, 2023
Benwallt:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, how many of the names you mentioned reads Igbo or igbos are afraid to name the street in Igbo names or they're in love with Yoruba words
thats sarcasm
Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Benwallt(m): 7:13am On Dec 06, 2023
spagettiluv:
thats sarcasm

I know brother. That was why I laughed b4 the text.

It you buy Moto bro, Na your name suppose dey paper Na. If they are that much streets would bear their words

3 Likes

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by oladipupo38880: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2023
Your Governors in S.E are igbos.Igbo man being Nigeria president will not make any difference.Your Governors in S.E are igbos.Igbo man being Nigeria president will not make any difference....
Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Tmb78(m): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2023
Difrent:

This is a very big lie....maybe in some areas of Lagos like Ojo alaba isolo where igbos are concentrated.
It doesn't hold water where igbos are few and struggling like in most northern states that are themselves poor.

So you will have all this plans and others will fold their hands and be watching you ?

2023 woke a lot of Nigerians to igbos deceit and their candidate rightfully rejected at the polls. And once again it was proven that anyone can become president without igbo votes. The earlier igbos realise the importance of this fact the better so they know they can't go it all alone like Obi and LP did in 2023....they knew they couldn't win alone and still refused to form alliance with other parties believing the headless mobs votes will make them win only to come a distant third

ohhhh bro
Leave them to their delusions
IGBOS OWN THE UNIVERSEπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by PedoBear: 9:20am On Dec 06, 2023
Igbos are the owner of the Nigerian economy

Most yellow bars are currently wearing aba made shoes , slippers eat local rice from ebonyi with fish from akwa ibom and patronize Igbo business
Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Justiceleague1: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
spagettiluv:
who Dey cry for twitter with different videos?
Cone heads or flat heads ?
Describe conehead grin
Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by emerged01(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
Paystack:

Yes you will find out an Igbo from the dot nation owns at least 2 of those house

2 here is so our ego won't be totally crushed, can be more.

Are other regions left out?

No!

If you're from North, South you can do same experiment.

They achieved this after all they owned in other regions were forcefully taken away from them during the war which is quite fair as the rules of war is simple..... Victor takes all and implements new rule how they feel like.

There's a reason some particular people are scared of Igboman leading Nigeria.

They're scared.... If they aren't scared why have they sworn on their father's graves not to let an Igboman rule?
Them an their brothers alike up North are terribly scared of Igbo ruling Nigeria πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They know if an IgboMan rules this country their so called developed state will be at great risk.

Most of the benefits their so called states enjoys will shift to another state hence opening their Nyansh...

One day na One day.

I love this generation of Igbo... We do anything to protect our own however few they claim we are.

Buhari tried 3 times before winning.

There's great hope for Obi.

All it will take is for Tinubu to ruin this tenure completely and then it will be smooth ride for Obi

The final Blow?

If PDP gives Ticket to Obi then it's 100% game over!

Good dream.
Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by BitterTruth0001: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
Difrent:

Some fallacies here tho

Go check how many states obi won and you’ll see that among all the candidates he picked the minority tribes votes .
From the middle belt to the south south. Though Atiku cut his votes in Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom.

Tinubu got mostly Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba votes .

Yes while an alliance of two major tribes makes it easier to win the election, the minorities also have a say and can even determine it .
Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Difrent: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
BitterTruth0001:

Some fallacies here tho

Go check how many states obi won and you’ll see that among all the candidates he picked the minority tribes votes .
From the middle belt to the south south. Though Atiku cut his votes in Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom.

Tinubu got mostly Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba votes .

Yes while an alliance of two major tribes makes it easier to win the election, the minorities also have a say and can even determine it .

The aim is to win and if you know Nigerian politics well then you will agree LP was foolish in thinking they can go it alone without any alliance. See LP behaved like they control the people so the people will vote for them....whoever deceived Obi needs to be flogged.....the man was clearly deceived.
Politics is no joke. PBAT knows the game very well more than Obi especially.....AA as a veteran also knows the game but what killed his ambition was Obi deciding to break away....that's why Reno is so bittered.

See my brother OBI is finished politically. Not pdp or APC will trust him again and seeing his performance in last election he will become the main target next election.....he is supposed to be the beautiful bride that both parties will be falling over but politically they will never allign with him and I think the feelings is mutual to both sides.

The type of hype he is getting is just like the way Sowore was a sensation among youths back then in 2014/15....by the next election circle (2019)Sowore ratings reduced 50% polling just 32k votes and in 2023....he scored just 17k.

I don't need to prove to you....just bookmark this page and come back in 2027
Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by ImperialYoruba: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Paystack:

No!

They achieved this after all they owned in other regions were forcefully taken away from them during the war which is quite fair as the rules of war is simple..... Victor takes all and implements new rule how they feel like.

They're scared.... If they aren't scared why have they sworn on their father's graves not to let an Igboman rule?
Them an their brothers alike up North are terribly scared of Igbo ruling Nigeria πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They know if an IgboMan rules this country their so called developed state will be at great risk.

Most of the benefits their so called states enjoys will shift to another state hence opening their Nyansh...

One day na One day.

I love this generation of Igbo... We do anything to protect our own however few they claim we are.

All it will take is for Tinubu to ruin this tenure completely and then it will be smooth ride for Obi

The final Blow?

Yorubas are scamming and fleecing you but because you lack political wisdom you fail to realize the racket that has sucked you in.

First, the places you buy land to build are typically under a Baale. Such lands are never individual properties, they belong to a large family.

Second, they plot to part you with your money. They send a representative from one branch of the large family who negotiates price with you. Another family send pressure group to harrass and issue terms of ownership and rope you in.

Third, you finally drop millions for the front guys, then more millions for a certificate issued by Baale representatives.

Fourth, while your contractor is pouring cement and concrete, pretenders from land survey, from engineering, from enviromental begin to visit and collect from you. In your foolishness you believe their representation is an approval of your structure.

Fifth, your naivety about land laws in Lagos and ignorance about family rights to land are your doom when soon, State Government begins to audit records and find the multimillion naira mansion you erected is in violation of building codes and edicts.

Sixth, government then cannot find your building record in its archives, but the land is part of an earmark for road construction. What are you doing building 100million naira mansion in the middle of a proposed 4 lane highway? Who told you to build on the land without govt approval?

Seventh, government mark your mansion for demolition. You run back to Baale for help, but he has never even seen you before. Then another branch of the family that own land show up and demand to know who issued you C of O over their family land. They have never heard of a Kunle that took land money and issued you c of o.

Eight, they demand fresh negotiation and settlement. They even promise to intervene and get govt off your back. You believe them and pay more millions. They dissapear. Two years later government show up at Emeka house and bulldoze your property.

Nine, you first start an argument that government is wrong and its their problem for not approving your building. After they bulldoze Emeka property, they go down the street and bulldoze Chuckuma building, and after that Chidiebere mansion is flattened, then Chibuzon building comes after that.

Ten, you all then storm Nairaland and tell Yorubas you are our landlords and you have bought all our lands.

We Yorubas dont care if you buy all the lands in Lagos and erect mansions and we become tenants to Ibo. We just want to make sure the keys to the bulldozers remain in our possession. Thats all we truly care for. Good luck buying more lands and sinking millions into them....we will meet you in two years to ask for your building approval.

Until then...cheers! grin

2 Likes

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by WorldRichest: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Whoever read the gibberish should please summarize in 2 sentences!

He is trying to investigate which of his brothers will have more questions to answer from God, the ones beheaded in Saudi Arabia and Thailand for drugs distribution or the ones in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by WorldRichest: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Wailing wailer. 7 years left. Infact 23 years left as Shettima is taking over after Tinubu, then Wike would take over..

23 years isn't a long time to wail for them. They have been waiting since we deleted Aguyi Ironsi who cancelled the Regional Governments in 1967, and then used over three million of their grandparents for pepper soup and suya. They have been wailing for over half a century, it has become their heritage. So, they will continue to wail. After Shettima/Wike (2031 - 2039) and Wike/ Somebody (2039 - 2047) the Presidency is going to the North again for the period 2047 - 2055).

1 Like

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by CoronaVirusPro: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
WorldRichest:

He is trying to investigate which of his brothers will have more questions to answer from God, the ones beheaded in Saudi Arabia and Thailand for drugs distribution or the ones in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking.

Thanks
Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by Justiceleague1: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
spagettiluv effects of agama shhht grin:
America is an Igbo name, it means
'emerigom nka' (I've defeated this one)

1 Like

Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by T9ksy(m): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
Difrent:

The little boy who announced in public that when he grows into manhood, he will ONLY use the head of housebirds to drink garri!
The housebirds present will ensure, he never grows into manhood.

This is akin to the Igbo lawyer in lagos who announced in 1947 that, " Igbo domination of Nigeria is just a matter of time"
Re: Simple Experiment For My South West Brothers by OmoFiditi: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
Paystack:

No!

One day na One day.

The final Blow?

I don't think you are a sensible Ibo man. You have a big mouth with a tiny brain..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala Blasts Peter Obi And His Supporters, Nigerians React / Fashola Dedicates Statue, Garden In Honour Of Late Gani Fawehinmi. Pics / The Liberia War And Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.