Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,198 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Miss Universe Nigeria Weds Politician/Businessman (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Universe Nigeria Weds Politician/Businessman (Pics) (783 Views)

Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With / Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him (2) (3) (4)

Miss Universe Nigeria Weds Politician/Businessman (Pics) by officialwdhtv: 4:40am On Dec 06, 2023
Miss Universe Nigeria weds politician/businessman

The identity of Mitchel Ihezue's husband-to-be has emerged.

The beauty queen, who emerged Miss Universe Nigeria (2023), announced her engagement 3 days ago but kept the identity of her fiance hidden.

She has now shared his identity hours to their wedding, which took place on Dec. 5.

Her groom is Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu, aka Ikukuoma, a successful businessman and politician who contested for a Senate position representing Anambra South Senatorial District under the party ticket of APGA.

Ukachukwu was married, but his wife died 3 years ago at the age of 41. Their union produced 5 sons.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0fzOhcJijU/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Re: Miss Universe Nigeria Weds Politician/Businessman (Pics) by TemplarLandry: 4:47am On Dec 06, 2023

Re: Miss Universe Nigeria Weds Politician/Businessman (Pics) by God1000(m): 6:08am On Dec 06, 2023
This is why so many young women these days are into modeling.
Re: Miss Universe Nigeria Weds Politician/Businessman (Pics) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:58am On Dec 06, 2023
Just get money,you can have any girl you want ,I mean it.you no need fine sef. grin

Re: Miss Universe Nigeria Weds Politician/Businessman (Pics) by Tallesty1(m): 6:58am On Dec 06, 2023
That is the purpose of the whole thing nah, to recruit women for rich men. Hardly do the winners go back to their boyfriends or marry them after winning.

Re: Miss Universe Nigeria Weds Politician/Businessman (Pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2023
I would think money should open up a man's options to women that truly loves him ni. grin

Having money should ensure he picks the best woman in every way, yes?

So what the guys up there insinuating lol?
Re: Miss Universe Nigeria Weds Politician/Businessman (Pics) by PedoBear: 9:25am On Dec 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:
I would think money should open up a man's options to women that truly loves him ni. grin

Having money should ensure he picks the best woman in every way, yes?

So what the guys up there insinuating lol?

Every woman's a who're for money

Re: Miss Universe Nigeria Weds Politician/Businessman (Pics) by MasterShifu010(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2023
Na wa O!โ€ฆ. How do they even chose these girls mbok , are you telling me that this girl is the most beautiful girl In the whole universe ?, no way !!!, absolutely no way !!!โ€ฆ..is it because sheโ€™s light skinned ?, I can slightly agree if you tell me sheโ€™s one of the most beautiful girls in anambra , but the universe ?, have youโ€™ll met girls from other planets and galaxies ?.
Re: Miss Universe Nigeria Weds Politician/Businessman (Pics) by Shugavee(f): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2023
marriage with less stress is the goal, a matured man who knows how to treat a woman
Re: Miss Universe Nigeria Weds Politician/Businessman (Pics) by Shugavee(f): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2023
MasterShifu010:
Na wa O!โ€ฆ. How do they even chose these girls mbok , are you telling me that this girl is the most beautiful girl In the whole universe ?, no way !!!, absolutely no way !!!โ€ฆ..is it because sheโ€™s light skinned ?, I can slightly agree if you tell me sheโ€™s one of the most beautiful girls in anambra , but the universe ?, have youโ€™ll met girls from other planets and galaxies ?.
itโ€™s just a show , with voters and criteria, itโ€™s not as literal as the name of the pageant

Re: Miss Universe Nigeria Weds Politician/Businessman (Pics) by dkidd: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Just get money,you can have any girl you want ,I mean it.you no need fine sef. grin
Brooo...
Re: Miss Universe Nigeria Weds Politician/Businessman (Pics) by dkidd: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
Shugavee:
marriage with less stress is the goal, a matured wealthy man who knows how to treat a woman
Say it! Make God answer ur prayer properly no be say u go dey fear to ask well

We Need A Wife / New One.. Don't Be Left Behind.. / Call Frenzy