Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam (10882 Views)

Promotion Exam No More Yardstick For Progression In NSCDC, NIS – Tunji-ojo / Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam / Bauchi Uncovers 41,000 “ghost Workers” Out Of 101,000 Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by TINUBUISMAD: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:
joyandfaith

Igbodicool

phorget

bigpicture001t

TINUBUISMAD

Chiefpriestt

Joy2dworldxyz

MadamVanessa

good post to hate nigeria
So criticizing of a bàd leader like Ebola Tinubu is hating Nigeria abi? You are stewpid and useless and the same time
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by BscHolder: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2023
seunmsg:

We have far more intelligent people in the federal public service than the private sector.
oga shut up and stop talking rubbish.
Respect your old age
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Khyrvxjzy: 8:31am On Dec 06, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:

So criticizing of a bàd leader like Ebola Tinubu is hating Nigeria abi? You are stewpid and useless and the same time

when i begin hear good comment from ibo

i will be hear to tag you how lovely you are

phorget
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Blitzking: 8:35am On Dec 06, 2023
Civil service na man know man...the kind of job wey be say dem go call u for resumption no interview..u no even sabi how ur details dey there na then dem go con say when u dey resume make u bring the photocopies of any credential wry u get.

1 Like

Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by seunmsg(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2023
Maxymilliano:

I wouldn't know that and I'm not from the SE

But you assumed they are from the north and product of quota system.

3 Likes

Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by gloryman91: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2023
Promotion comes from Allah alone.
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by gloryman91: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2023
Alhamdulilahi Robil Alamin, I am promoted to my next rank and level.

Barakallahu fih.
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by gloryman91: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2023
Ma Sha Allah, meeting up with my mates and leaving them soon to higher places of authorities In Sha Allah.
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Maxymilliano(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2023
seunmsg:

But you assumed they are from the north and product of quota system.
I never made such assumptions or insinuations. Quota system cut across various ethnic groups in the country and not peculiar to the North.

1 Like

Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2023
If you dey find dull people,mostly civil services,especially local Govt employees,when I was a staff of of my Local Govt, wetin my eye see,mouth no fit talk.A staff cannot even write a simple letter. It's a brain killer place

2 Likes

Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Gamesmart: 9:25am On Dec 06, 2023
There needs to be a law that states "if you fail civil service promotional exams 3 times throughout your career (not at just one stage), then you are automatically compulsorily retired".

This would help:

1) Improve the quality and ability of those who rise in civil service

2) Improve how civil servants would desperately go and improve themselves if they want to rise in rank

3) Keep the most useless civil servants at the bottom till they retire as they would be terrified to go take promotion exams and end up being jobless.

People like my "Oga at the Top", Shem Obafaiye, should never rise above Level 9.
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Iheanyi30(m): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2023
Most of them fail blcos there no vacancy to the next level..
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Iheanyi30(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2023
Iheanyi30:
Most of them fail blcos there no was vacancy to the next level..
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Iheanyi30(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2023
Iheanyi30:
Most of them fail blcos there was no vacancy to the next level..
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by MSN1(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Over-9000-civil-servants-fail+promotion-exam
Truth be told, a lot of pipo are just NOT TRUTHFUL.
The last teachers promotion interview conducted in my presence, was a total eyesore.

Imagine supposed teachers unable to answer simple questions in their notes, questions a dull ss1 students would answer, is wot teachers were fidgeting over.

A lot of graduates that complain lack of employment, ARE NOT EMPLOYABLE, yet they blame the government, VERY SHAMEFUL.
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Nukilia: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2023
ivandragon:
It is surprising that up to 3k even passed. Funny thing is that at the end of the day, most of the 9k failures will get their promotion through the back door whole some of the successful 3k will be dropped.

The FG needs to sanitise the public service & one of the first things it needs to do is stop families & relations from working in the same Ministry/parastatal/office.

This is the second highest cause of indiscipline in the public service (first being external influences/godfatherism).
As a first step to sanitising the public service, stop the recruitment of relatives in the Public service & it will improve discipline & help professionalism.

Tell that to the politicians who should be made to write aptitude tests before representing the people
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by phorget(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

when i begin hear good comment from ibo

i will be hear to tag you how lovely you are

phorget

Even satan has those that praise him too so why should I anticipate your praise so as to be happy?
The fact that igbos wont lick asses is hurting your likes,you tag ”criticism” a hatred and that shows how daft and shallow minded you are.
Once again Ya”adua was never an igboman but I'm sure he was appreciated with the little he was able to achieve. If your Ebola turns things around for good do you think I wont sing his praise? I want a better Nigeria sir and whoever delivers get the praise.
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Khyrvxjzy: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2023
phorget:

Even satan has those that praise him too so why should I anticipate your praise so as to be happy?
The fact that igbos wont lick asses is hurting your likes,you tag ”criticism” a hatred and that shows how daft and shallow minded you are.
Once again Ya”adua was never an igboman but I'm sure he was appreciated with the little he was able to achieve. If your Ebola turns things around for good do you think I wont sing his praise? I want a better Nigeria sir and whoever delivers get the praise.

stop hatred
and you will see how much i love you
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by IMASTEX: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2023
Fatbam005:
Majority can't even recite the national anthem offhand.
grin grin even the president, governors, sen/reps can't. Na civil servant wey nor do exam enter the system people expect to pass promotion exam. Nigeria is a big joke.

2 Likes

Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Fearyourcreator: 11:46am On Dec 06, 2023
Ayeesha454:
😂😂 people's daddy and mummy
I will not say anything than that,I'm enjoying good music on this ORAIMO space pods 😁
Uncles aunties, brothers and sisters... almost Everybody follow join spoil am...
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Fearyourcreator: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2023
AntiChristian:
I still think the civil service is more corrupt than the politicians! Why won't some fail?
They are the ones giving politicians liver to steal

1 Like

Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Fearyourcreator: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2023
AntiChristian:
I still think the civil service is more corrupt than the politicians! Why won't some fail?
People don't blame them most times cus they are our relatives , they live with us ... Hypocrites everywhere... Make we dey play

1 Like

Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by TariDisemi300: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2023
7000 na aboki grin
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Ogisbaba: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2023
This news is horrible and misleading ! They failed promotion or there were no vacant positions !! They should tell this reporter that most of those who took the promotional exams passed the exams which is by scoring the mandatory 60% but could not make the cut off list due to the limited vacant positions . These reporters should be well informed to enable them also inform the public adequately .
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by phemray(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
DKM123:
Na civil service dem wan face now.

Time to deploy thier usual media propaganda against them cos they are beginning to be a bone in the neck of the Government for asking for a little 10 percent salary increment to cushion the over 300percent p0verty the Government has plunged them into.

The so called wage reward promised them for 6 months has been paid for only one month in the past 3 months (going to the 4th month). Deceptive Government.

Why? But civil servants are failures that is why Nigeria is not working. Imagine someone coming to work and resume by 11am and closes by 2 or 3pm daily and expecting full salary. Tinubu cleaned civil service in Lagos with exams then, and he will do same. I like that system , If u fail u know u fail, no need to shouting marginalized
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by ivandragon: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nukilia:

Tell that to the politicians who should be made to write aptitude tests before representing the people

That you have useless politicians does not mean the masses should also lose their sense of reasoning.
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Mamijoh(f): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
Cholls:
Brother how would they pass when watin Dem dey carry for head too much. School fees dey there, nepa bill there there, food dey there, family dey there and so on. On top shikini salary
You really reason am well, thanks a lot
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by phorget(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

stop hatred
and you will see how much i love you

Dislike isnt same thing as hatred, I have no reason to hate anyone but that doesn't mean I should like you when you keep doing rubbish things over and over again. I am not an asslicker,I wont asslick so as for you to love me. Like I said earlier, Yaradua was loved by many people including myself and he was never from my tribe, I will clap for whoever that is able to give me a better Nigeria and that is what your lots has failed to understand. To you it is all about TRIBE, ETHNICITY and RELIGION, while to me it is all about SERVICE DELIVERY, COMPETENCE and RESULTS.
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Spandau: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
seunmsg:

We have far more intelligent people in the federal public service than the private sector.

Be deceiving yourself. Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!😜😜😜😜
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by frog12: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
so 70 percent failed. na money dem want grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throw Away 1999 Constitution, Embrace 1960’s, Bisi Akande Tells NASS / 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, / An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.