Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (33976 Views)

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by amtheone(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2011
I don't think that just going to club would qualify one as bad, and just going to church does not mean that one is gud although the person suppose to be gud. What matters is what one does, because sometime self righteousness could be very deceptive, and so many people are practicing this.

The girl dat u believe to be a bad girl, because she clubs might have some gud characters that the church goer is yet to possess. She might be very receptive to instruction and correction while the church goer might be trying to proof a point. So if that is the case, 10 of that club girl will marry b4 one of that church goer will marry, and even when the church goer finally settle down(married), there is every possibility that the marriage will suffer so many setback.

Dont forget that men are luking for who will listen to them first when they talk, not who will debate in order to proof a point
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2011
Men are taking mess.sters as wives and u want them to take churchous women with no skills?
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Johnnymoh: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2011
Those termed bad gals are open minded and not pretenders.  You may know that real person on first meeting and they could also give it to u as if they'd never have another opportunity but the good girls with their pretentious attitudes, will not want u to know their real person which eventually you'll get to know.  Church going is not a guarantee for good attitudes and clubbing is not symbol of bad one too.  My experience over time has made this very clear that a lot of persons in our churches are 'big pretenders' pretenders and deceivers.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by silibaba: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2011
bad girls dey marry sharp sharp because day get the skills  while those depper life no dey fit marry because of them shakara grin
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2011
they are only fun as wives when they are young,once older it wouldn't be nice to have a wife that dresses skimpy for your frds to see,constantly cusses at you in public because you offended her, get into fights with other women constantly.

yes your sex life may be great,but how about outside the bedroom.

lol do you really expect her to wake up at  6am to cook u breakfast.

look at it this way  here in the states asian women who are humble and kind are usually the ones who get married longest, blk women here who are aggressive and loud always at clubs ,have children with other men are usually the ones who don't get married.

good girls can explore too that's what you call a closet freak, someone you'd least expect to be very sexual.

that's why they say a freak in the room ,but a lady on the streets, it will be nice for your wife to have a good reputation,and only you know the nasty side of her.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2011
plus didn't she say this girl has a another baby from another man.

being forward and expressive and real is being confident not bad, a lot of ppl here are having a hard time with the definition of bad.
hippies are open minded and they are not bad , there are some wicked racist ppl who are closed minded.

Da Doctor:

IF U REALLY KNOW THESE RUNS GIRLS AND 'BAD' GIRLS YOU WUD KNOW THERE IS NOTHING THEY CANT DO TO ACHIEVE THEIR AIM. GASKIA.

BUT ONE THINHG IS SURE, THE JOY OF THE WICKED IS USUALLY SHORT LIVED.

I HAVE SEEN SIMILAR THING BUT THEN, THE LADY CUDNT GIVE THE MAN A BABY AFTER YEARS, AND YOU SHUD KNOW THE OUTCOME. HER PAST WAS REVEALED BY THE UNKNOWN AND SHE WAS SHAMED.

MOST TIMES THEY TRY TO ENSURE THEIR SUITOR DONT HAVE CONTACT TO ANYONE IN THEIR PAST WHO WOULD EXPOSE THEM , BUT IN THE LONG RUN IT FAILS IN MOST CASES.

agreed u cannot hide from your past, plus a lot of time these children of these women tend to repeat their cycle of life style.

btw to those who are having problems here is the defintion of bad

bad/bad/
Adjective:
Of poor quality; inferior or defective: "a bad diet".
Adverb:
Badly: "he beat her up real bad".
Synonyms:
adjective. ill - evil - wicked - rotten - vicious - poor - nasty
adverb. ill - poorly

defintion of good
good/go͝od/
Adjective:
To be desired or approved of.
Noun:
That which is morally right; righteousness.
Adverb:
Well: "my mother could never cook this good".
Synonyms:
adjective. nice - kind - fine
noun. benefit - profit - advantage - avail - welfare - use
adverb. well - nicely - fine - right - okay

thank you
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by SALady(f): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2011
Tired of making sense out of the senseless. Last time I checked "opposites use to attract" whatever happened to that?
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by 8686(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
Dear OP this matter baffles me big time, I know up to 3 ladies who were/(or maybe still are) cheerful givers. They all have wonderful marriages and to further compound matters they get pregnant in "not more than one sitting" which seems to beat my imagination. They almost want one to raise the q of whether it pays to be decent or not cos the good ones are there wishing and the other ones are having it all good.

Good girls are scarce these days when 14yr olds r no longer vees. If you're lucky to have a good girl/lady/wife give them the best because the deserve it, regardless of how it plays out,

Interesting topic wink
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by AmakaG29(f): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
"Bad girls" are more experienced with men, which means they know how to attract them, please them, and manipulate them. "Good girls" who don't have any experience are at a disadvantage. Some of them don't even know how to get noticed or talk to a man. If you wait around for a husband to show up then you'll be left with the left-over men. I don't advocate lewd and distasteful behavior, but the happiest women will have a good balance.

If they are really bad people, then their judgment will come. Their marriages may look good, but if they marry men who like loose women, then those men will soon stray. Would you really want a man that goes for women like that? Good women will be rewarded for their virtue as long as it is sincere.

Being covetous of other people's marriages is a sin. Feigning goodness, but having a wicked spirit is not fruitful. I wish everyone love and happiness in marriage.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by 8686(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2011
@op

I swear all the bad girls I know are married and the good ones can't even fit in let alone marry. A lady should be sophisticated with a little bit of rascality. A lady ought to be street wise & homely at the same time. Bad girls are real, straight forward & sensible. These days the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Plus they are fun to be with & they keep the relationship alive and healthy.

Don't look at me, I am not a bad girl nor a good girl.

Cuddlemii so so on point wink
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Cuddler: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2011
8686:

Cuddlemii so so on point wink

Thanx sweetie. u r on point for recognizing the point wink wink
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Saipro(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2011
lovelydoll:

good girls can explore too that's what you call a closet freak, someone you'd least expect to be very intimate.

that's why they say a freak in the room ,but a lady on the streets, it will be nice for your wife to have a good reputation,and only you know the nasty side of her.

Dated such a girl once. A true delight. A most regrettable thing it didn't work out. Sadly also shows how easy it is to snare a "good" guy with sex (and who did the evaluating? Who says "these" guys are that good?)

Da Doctor:

IF U REALLY KNOW THESE RUNS GIRLS AND 'BAD' GIRLS YOU WUD KNOW THERE IS NOTHING THEY CANT DO TO ACHIEVE THEIR AIM. GASKIA.

BUT ONE THINHG IS SURE, THE JOY OF THE WICKED IS USUALLY SHORT LIVED.

Couldn't agree more. Sorely wish nemesis were swifter (well, that might ruin a few well placed guys, including people who's friendship I cherish)

As a matter of interest, the question (in thought) has long bedeviled me since secondary school days. I guess we'll never really know why it happens - the way it happens. But just before the "good" sisters take a turn for the worse, take a real good look at the outcome of such unions. Better yet, the fruits of the marriage. Their children (if any, before their rather frequent turbulent marriage & subsequent disolution) are oftentimes not difficult to pick out, even in a crowd.

Word to the brothers who's orientation may have been erroneously altered by the thread's topic. All is not gold that glitter - and the end doesn't necessarily justify the means. If there's any end to it
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by mickey339(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2011
Angels will come down and married them, lol
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lovelydoll: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2011
btw this quote is very true

A good girl is just a bad girl who hasn't been caught.

good girl team.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by mummy3(f): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2011
Do you think those girls pretending to be good are good?

So now, how do you know a bad girl? May be wearing trousers or having boyfriend or making up/painting nails or using blackberry phone or having friends or can express herself in the public or bold enough to gist with any person any time or with a higher degree etc

Then how do you know a good girl: May be always wearing flowing skirt and puff blouse, using nokia 3310, plating her hair with wool or thread, going for all church activities, so shy to speak in the public, with at least OND or HND degree etc

Let me tell you its even those people calling themselves church sister and brother that have the most wicked behaviour, i am a christian and i go to church but i am not an hypocrite. the so call club girl you feel is bad might even be the one having a free and gentle mind, while the pretender church sister roaming about with a wicked heart.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by DaDoctor: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2011
mummy3:

Do you think those girls pretending to be good are good?

So now, how do you know a bad girl? May be wearing trousers or having boyfriend or making up/painting nails or using blackberry phone or having friends or can express herself in the public or bold enough to gist with any person any time or with a higher degree etc

Then how do you know a good girl: May be always wearing flowing skirt and puff blouse, using nokia 3310, plating her hair with wool or thread, going for all church activities, so shy to speak in the public, with at least OND or HND degree etc

Let me tell you its even those people calling themselves church sister and brother that have the most wicked behaviour, i am a christian and i go to church but i am not an hypocrite. the so call club girl you feel is bad might even be the one having a free and gentle mind, while the pretender church sister roaming about with a wicked heart.

bad girls are trying to indict good ones and absolve dem selves.

madamssssssss, we know how we decipher the good and the bad. the chaff from the seed

i will rather marry the good gal than marry a bad girl whom has lost count of the number of men she knows.

go to social networks and the bad gals are glaring.

u all know these so spre us the pretence
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by randyorton: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2011
[size=18pt]U GUYS ARE DECIEVING YOURSELVES. BAD GIRLS ARE GOOD FOR DATING ONLY. WHY ARE GUYS AFRAID TO MARRY THESE DAYS? ISNT IT because OF THESE BAD GIRLS. SO WHY ARE U GUYS DECEIVING YOURSELVES.AS FOR THE GUYS HERE WHO AGREE WITH THESE BABES. WHO AMONGST YOU WOULD LIKE TO MARRY A GIRL THAT HAS BEEN PUMPED BY SEVERAL MEN? WHO WOULD LIKE AN EX ARISTO AS A WIFE? WHO WOULD LIKE TO MARRY A WAYWARD WOMAN AS  A WIFE? WHO WOULD LIKE TO MARRY A WOMAN WHO HS WIDEN HER PUNNY BY PHOKING SEVERAL GUYS? WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS[/size]
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by tunde1200(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2011
this topic remind of a girl in my street  in mu shin the story end like this too.
not even one girl i have witness 3 like this,
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by DaDoctor: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2011
randyorton:

[size=18pt]U GUYS ARE DECIEVING YOURSELVES. BAD GIRLS ARE GOOD FOR DATING ONLY. WHY ARE GUYS AFRAID TO MARRY THESE DAYS? ISNT IT because OF THESE BAD GIRLS. SO WHY ARE U GUYS DECEIVING YOURSELVES.AS FOR THE GUYS HERE WHO AGREE WITH THESE BABES. WHO AMONGST YOU WOULD LIKE TO MARRY A GIRL THAT HAS BEEN PUMPED BY SEVERAL MEN? WHO WOULD LIKE AN EX ARISTO AS A WIFE? WHO WOULD LIKE TO MARRY A WAYWARD WOMAN AS A WIFE? WHO WOULD LIKE TO MARRY A WOMAN WHO HS WIDEN HER PUNNY BY PHOKING SEVERAL GUYS? WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS[/size]

ask them well well for me ohhh
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by sexsinners(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2011
randyorton:

[size=18pt]U GUYS ARE DECIEVING YOURSELVES. BAD GIRLS ARE GOOD FOR DATING ONLY. WHY ARE GUYS AFRAID TO MARRY THESE DAYS? ISNT IT because OF THESE BAD GIRLS. SO WHY ARE U GUYS DECEIVING YOURSELVES.AS FOR THE GUYS HERE WHO AGREE WITH THESE BABES. WHO AMONGST YOU WOULD LIKE TO MARRY A GIRL THAT HAS BEEN PUMPED BY SEVERAL MEN? WHO WOULD LIKE AN EX ARISTO AS A WIFE? WHO WOULD LIKE TO MARRY A WAYWARD WOMAN AS  A WIFE? WHO WOULD LIKE TO MARRY A WOMAN WHO HS WIDEN HER PUNNY BY PHOKING SEVERAL GUYS? WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS[/size]

couldn't of said it any better, half of the ppl in this thread have no clue what they are talking about.

every guy has been with that girl and know how she looks naked, you are no special guy.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2011
pendo89:

What is a good girl? a church goer? a virgin? a missionary style gal? crazy the way people define it here.
The kind of good gal the op is referring to is mostly the shy type,the one who is afraid of exploring new things,not willing and open to learn,the one who is just there expecting the man to lead in everyway.The one who will never initiate anything on her own.
The man thinks for her, she's becomes a bore.She has so many boundaries it kills romance.
The bad gal here is not necessarily one who sleeps around or has had multiple bf.  Its the open and expressive girl who understands a  man's psychology and knows the right buttons to press to make him feel like hes on top of the world.
The girl who is not shy to experiment.She thinks and initiates things. She challenges the guy.
That kind of girl is every man's desire.

You said it all
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by tpia5: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2011

not really every man, since some men prefer quiet, submissive wives who dont challenge them.

the yoruba proverb (is it) about two rams drinking from the same gourd.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by sexsinners(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
pendo89:

What is a good girl? a church goer? a virgin? a missionary style gal? crazy the way people define it here.
The kind of good gal the op is referring to is mostly the shy type,the one who is afraid of exploring new things,not willing and open to learn,the one who is just there expecting the man to lead in everyway.The one who will never initiate anything on her own.
The man thinks for her, she's becomes a bore.She has so many boundaries it kills romance.
The bad gal here is not necessarily one who sleeps around or has had multiple bf.  Its the open and expressive girl who understands a  man's psychology and knows the right buttons to press to make him feel like hes on top of the world.
The girl who is not shy to experiment.She thinks and initiates things. She challenges the guy.

how would she know a mans psychology if she hasn't been with a lot of guys?
i think your describing someone who is confident not bad,like the other poster said.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by DaDoctor: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
tpia@:

not really every man, since some men prefer quiet, submissive wives who dont challenge them.

the yoruba proverb (is it) about two rams drinking from the same gourd.

GOOD.!!

this is the FIRST reasonable thing u have said all year

NO ATTACK ME OH. MAKE I NO FOR SWEAR FOR U
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by lindabon: 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2011
randyorton:

Who you ask?
THE BAD GUYS!  You don't expect a guy that humps every thing in skirt to go about looking for a virtuous woman. That will just be unfair to the "good guys" because there are limited number of good girls in the world today.
Again, these guys may not want an ex aristo as a wife, but their way of life will always draw them to an aristo rather than the other way round.
A good guy cannot attract a bad girl, and a good girl might not attract a bad boy because they usually share different views about life, different interest, different likes and dislike . .  etc etc.

The reason why a typical good girl will find it hard to get a guy is because the "good guys" are extremely hard to find. But this is not applicable to the bad girl who has variety of bad boys to choose from?

So it's not a matter of "WHO WOULD LIKE TO MARRY A WOMAN WHO HS WIDEN HER PUNNY BY PHOKING SEVERAL GUYS?", it's a matter of "WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WIDENING THE PUNNY" should be responsible for taking the widened punny to the alter?  Unfortunately, majority of guys fall into the latter category so why wont the bad girls be  getting married before the good ones? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by sexsinners(m): 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2011
lindabon:

Who you ask?
THE BAD GUYS!  You don't expect a guy that humps every thing in skirt to go about looking for a virtuous woman. That will just be unfair to the "good guys" because there is a limited number of good girls in the world today.
Again, these guys may not want an ex aristo as a wife, but their way of life will always draw them to an aristo rather than the other way round.
A good guy cannot attract a bad girl, and a good girl might not attract a bad boy because they usually share different views about life, different interest, different likes and dislike . .  etc etc.

The reason why a typical good girl will find it hard to get a guy is because the "good guys" are extremely hard to find. But this is not applicable to the bad girl who has variety of bad boys to choose from?

So it's not a matter "WHO WOULD LIKE TO MARRY A WOMAN WHO HS WIDEN HER PUNNY BY PHOKING SEVERAL GUYS?", it's a matter of "WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WIDENING THE PUNNY" should be responsible for taking the widened punny to the alter?  undecided undecided

the best comment here so far
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
Because bad girls are Real and true to themselves. They say it to you as it is. Good girls can be pretentious and too emotional.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by sexsinners(m): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2011
Olodostein:

Because bad girls are Real and true to themselves. They say it to you as it is. Good girls can be pretentious and too emotional.

good girls are cleverand self controlling, bad are insecure and out of control.

forget about bad girls being true they lie like crazy just to get what they want.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Braveht: 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2011
the so called good girls according to you no dey sabi satisfy Man well for bed only the so called bad gurls according to you do the job well wink
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by sexsinners(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2011
Braveht:

the so called good girls according to you no dey sabi satisfy Man well for bed only the so called bad gurls according to you do the job well wink

so u want a girl that has had many dicks in her punny, than a girl that you can teach to satisfy only you
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Heck: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2011
This topic is common knowledge reality. It is not he who laughs most that is happiest. Just as the wicked triumphs in life beauties but gnashes in hell, so do bad girls easily get married to produce bandits.  Their husbands are even smarter, sharing dick around, while they remain the glorified wives. Tuaaa to bad gurls
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? by Guardian(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2011
Whay this poster dey vex self

BAD Girls ARE HOT !!!

They Know all the tricks in the book both physical and spiritual and they put it to best practice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Cavil Uduak Inwang Weds Itoro Akpuwa Ekid (Photos) / Couple Shows Off Fitness Skills In Lovely Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.