Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? (34033 Views)

I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Jenchi(f): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
Have you ever loved someone who didn't love you back ? What emotions did you feel ?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by cannonnier(m): 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
yes and still, no words to explain.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by RealHotGirl(f): 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
yes, my ex

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by k2039: 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
Most of us (if not all)have been there and there are people who have also loved us that we just don't like.

That's life, what goes around comes around.

One thing I know for sure is that you can never win a person who doesn't feel anything for you. The opposite gender doesn't care how much you're attracted to them. The only thing that matters to them is how attracted they are to you.

So the safer thing is just to move on, there is little one can do even though it hurts badly.

77 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
^^^ yep.. been on both ends...
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Sanboy25: 1:05am On Aug 09, 2013
No never. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Mynd44: 5:47am On Aug 09, 2013
Have I ever loved someone who did not love me back? NO

have I ever liked someone who did not like me? YES

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 09, 2013
if there was a dictionary and that was a word with a inage, my picture would be there, sad times,sadly no one can genuinely know if your partner can, the whole exes claimed to love me, but left me cold. though in a relationship nw, my brain has adjusted to the fact that history will play out itself, so am more prepared emotionally. cool

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Skinni10ne: 6:16am On Aug 09, 2013
No.

Loved me but i didnt: yes, happened twice
I believe what goes around, comes around
But hope it doesnt happen to me smiley
It wasnt my fault i didnt like them

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Enegod(m): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2013
Yes i av,bt twaz durin my secondary skul days,bt d guy cme bck 2 senses sha afta i dumped im,bt twaz 2 late!as 4 d E word..m nt d emotional type.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by IamChiboi(m): 7:36am On Aug 09, 2013
Yes, it's one of the worst things that can happen to someone all in the name of love

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2013
Love is a myth

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by dmcdad: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2013
SniperInADiaper: ^^^ yep.. been on both ends...

grin
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by dmcdad: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2013
I had someone who loved me that I never felt a thing for... I told her to let me be and that was it. Albeit some years later, I went for her for a kinda re-union..
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by 190: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2013
yeah!! flytefallz, adaobi and kalis cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2013
Harbosede02: Yes i av,bt twaz durin my secondary skul days,bt d guy cme bck 2 senses sha afta i dumped im,bt twaz 2 late!as 4 d E word..m nt d emotional type.
ugly beatz

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 09, 2013
Jenams: ugly beatz
mad man!!!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Leyqute(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2013
Nope. Was on the other side.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2013
Harbosede02: mad man!!!
hahaha
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
yup, After a while, my head went into 'auto-reset-mode', and i started seeing things differently... i was like ' what DafuQ was i thinking then', maybe i was under a spell before. Human tastes really do change as we get older..

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
190: yeah!! flytefallz, adaobi and kalis cry cry cry

Awww that's sad. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Meeky(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
platinumricky: yup, After a while, my head went into 'auto-reset-mode', and i started seeing things differently... i was like ' what DafuQ was i thinking then', maybe i was under a spell before. Human tastes really do change as we get older..
bros e funny die
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by blueheart(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
Kini big deal undecided
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by chenu(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
k2039: Most of us (if not all)have been there and there are people who have also loved us that we just don't like.

That's life, what goes around comes around.

One thing I know for sure is that you can never win a person who doesn't feel anything for you. The opposite gender doesn't care how much you're attracted to them. The only thing that matters to them is how attracted they are to you.

So the safer thing is just to move on, there is little one can do even though it hurts badly.
das true
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by slap1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
It happens to us all. Makes you lose appetite, among other things.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by adrainuche(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yeah every time it's always like that !!!
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by dareyking(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hapend once and lata d gurl cme beggin and callin buh it was 2 late....
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
What's even more baffling is someone who doesn't love you back asking you to be friends!

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by dareyking(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
...Hapend once and lata d gurl cme beggin and callin buh it was 2 late....
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Odunharry(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
i v bn on both ends...

No big deal,lyf goes on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Dating Experience / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / My Relationship Is About Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.