Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 (42812 Views)

Igbo Language Spoken In Equatorial Guinea / List Of Igbo Dialects And Where They Are Spoken In Igboland / Languages Spoken In Each Of The 36 States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by Alsenora: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
How did the English colonise many territories across the continents of the world than other Europeans...
Princewill1:
The Yorubas by nature are timid that's why you see them chosing only soft countries to japa.

It's rare to see a Yoruba man in a difficult terrain.

In the other hand, the Igbos are explorers and aggressive. They're everywhere both soft and hard terrian.

It's not out of place to see an Igbo man in a war-torn country hustling.

The Yorubas are like the English, while Igbos are like the Germans.
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by Princewill1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
Alsenora:
How did the English colonise many territories across the continents of the world than other Europeans...

There is a reason why I didn't used "British" but deliberately said "English".. because they're different people. Scots where mainly the foot soldiers the English used to do the conquering all over the world.

Scotland is know as the "land of hard people"

Lord Lurgard is a Scottish man.

Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by Toptenlimited: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
UK COS/Immediate work visa for Caregivers in a Care Home based in the UK.

THIS COMPANY PROVIDES FREE ACCOMODATION TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES AND IT IS 100% GUARANTEED

REQUIREMENTS
1. INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE
2. PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
3. TB TEST
4. CURRICULUM VITAE
5. IELTS Or NARIC
6. CARE CERTIFICATE
7 POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE

TOTAL PACKAGE COST 6M
200K BEFORE COS
1M AFTER COS
BALANCE TO BE PAID ONCE VISA IS OUT.

COS WILL BE READY IN MAXIMUM TWO WEEK AND YOU WILL VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE COS BEFORE PAYMENT OF 1M

ONLY FOR SERIOUS AND READY CLIENTS.
WE HAVE LIMITED SLOTS AND WE DONT RESEARCH SLOT.

WHATSAPP
+44 7418 349727‬

New Kings House, 136-144 New Kings Rd, London SW6 4LZ, United Kingdom
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by LeonSaab: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
Gamesmart:

Cretin, so you now want to utilise obfuscation to distract from your moronic use of Lagos as proof "Yorubas voted massively for Peter Obi"?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You no fit try am. Your IQ is not that high.

Accept you are retarded with that claim and I will go gentle on you. cheesy
idi@t.....you wey no get sense, answer the question if you can with your half brain
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by Gamesmart: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
LeonSaab:
idi@t.....you wey no get sense, answer the question if you can with your half brain

You are a moooron!

Question: Was your approach an intelligent way to show, or does it prove, Yorubas voted massively for Peter Obi?
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by Gamesmart: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Just thank your stars is all, fr, no point mouthing off cool adios

undecided

Useless "yoots".
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by LeonSaab: 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
Gamesmart:

You are a moooron!

Question: Was your approach an intelligent way to show, or does it prove, Yorubas voted massively for Peter Obi?
id@iot.....shey your own question make sense for your mind abi you just dey reason with your left balls?
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by Gamesmart: 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
ASAPFERG:
road accident will drink the blood of your ciildren grin grin grin grin grin grin

If not herdsmen or bandits, Naija police.

So many ways for poor people like you to suffer in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by Gamesmart: 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
LeonSaab:
id@iot.....shey your own question make sense for your mind abi you just dey reason with your left balls?

Mooron is struggling to obfuscate and deviate. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When Naija schools dey fail to train una brains, you see the outcomes? But una go dey beat chest say you can compete with graduates around the world. Expo graduate materials! grin grin grin grin
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by Gamesmart: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
Klinee:
Don't you know that there are far more Igbos and non Yorubas who can speak Yoruba language than the Yorubas and non Igbos to the Igbo language.

The statistics is based on the people chosen the languages they understood.

Lagos made most Nigerians (non Yorubas) to understand Yoruba language than Igbo language.
So the total numbers chosen Yoruba language does not transcend that they are of Yoruba origin.

Possibly.

1 Like

Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by LeonSaab: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
Gamesmart:

Mooron is struggling to obfuscate and deviate. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When Naija schools dey fail to train una brains, you see the outcomes? But una go dey beat chest say you can compete with graduates around the world. Expo graduate materials! grin grin grin grin
oga answer the question and stop trying to be smart by half.....we both know you're a f@ol....you asked a question and I gave you an answer.....when you jam the two together hopefully your brain go correct
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by Gamesmart: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
chemicalwasiu:

Your struggling continues....
You go struggle tire
I pity you

From a low-life called "Wasiu"?

You think I am at your hustling level with MC Oluomo, Kamoru and Portable? grin grin grin grin

Ajegunle, Oshodi, Makoko and Balogun market people. grin grin grin grin
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by Gamesmart: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
LeonSaab:
oga answer the question and stop trying to be smart by half.....we both know you're a f@ol....you asked a question and I gave you an answer.....when you jam the two together hopefully your brain go correct

Mugu is so poorly educated, he does not even know what an answer is. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have no more defence, you want to obfuscate. Foolish claims without using your brain would get you embarrassed by those with superior brain. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by fregeneh(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
DaTruths:

Yorubas are more corporate, hence the reason why they are more officially inclined.

But by outright population, Igbos are more in number both documented and undocumented.
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by yetunsbay(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
[/b]YORÙBÁ AMAKA[b] grin
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by Nnewison: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u pple are noisemaker and brag beyond measure that's why u think na Ina plenty pass...

Ok sir
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by Alpharey: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
Yorubas travelling outside looking for greener pastures despite the promises by Tinubu to be feeding them with Agbado every "morring" ( morning) and night 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by ASAPFERG: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
Gamesmart:

If not herdsmen or bandits, Naija police.

So many ways for poor people like you to suffer in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin
you will receive a phone call on new year day that your wife died grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by LeonSaab: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
Gamesmart:

Mugu is so poorly educated, he does not even know what an answer is. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have no more defence, you want to obfuscate. Foolish claims without using your brain would get you embarrassed by those with superior brain. grin grin grin grin grin
you wey you get sense.....when you answer my question the fo@l in you will get an answer to yours.......see id!ot claiming superior brain......🤣🤣🤣.....it's obvious you were trying to be mischievous with you question and caught you were it pains that's why you have been rambling since.....ol0do oshi....
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by LeonSaab: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
Gamesmart:

you wey you get sense.....when you answer my question the fo@l in you will get an answer to yours.......see id!ot claiming superior brain......🤣🤣🤣.....it's obvious you were trying to be mischievous with your question and i caught you were it pains that's why you have been rambling since.....ol0do oshi....
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by Gamesmart: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
LeonSaab:
you wey you get sense.....when you answer my question the fo@l in you will get an answer to yours.......see id!ot claiming superior brain......🤣🤣🤣.....it's obvious you were trying to be mischievous with your question and i caught you were it pains that's why you have been rambling since.....ol0do oshi....

It is no more "I have answered", it is now "answer my question that I asked after your question". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just chop your cane and admit your IQ is low and you made a foolish claim! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Idiot said Yorubas voted "massively" for Peter Obi. Poorly educated foools just pull claims from their asses despite facts being available to them. grin grin grin grin
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by Gamesmart: 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
ASAPFERG:
you will receive a phone call on new year day that your wife died grin grin grin grin grin

Your Papa will receive DNA report say e no be any of you's father. Then e go slaughter all of you in the family and then kill himself.

Honestly, I don dey crase! How did I come up with that? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by MuslimIgbo: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Gamesmart:

I really struggle to believe there are more Yorubas in the USA than Igbos.

I am suspecting maybe Yorubas just teach their kids their indigenous language more than Igbos.

There are more Yorubas in the UK than Igbo. I struggle to believe that is also the case in the USA.
You will definitely struggle for long.
Way before Igbos knew or had interest in international travelings, the Yorubas have been traveling around the world... You must be one of this Indomie generation...
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by MuslimIgbo: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Better to be a drug pusher that sells the supply to others than be a ritualistic unrepentant dubious Afonjizy ready to use their brothers and sisters for rituals that won't amount to N20,000
Weyrey OSU
It's even far better to be that ritualist, killing one or two than to be a drug pusher that will kill hundreds directly and indirectly and destroy generations.
SHAME ON OSU CRIMINALS.
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by oneman2k7: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Wetin consign hausa concern US. If it is Omar now, them carry first
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by Yomit71(m): 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
Is this supposed to be an achievement?
YES junior [sup][/sup]
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by Yomit71(m): 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

What part of Europe?
Go and verify
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by Yomit71(m): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
Gerrard59:

I am willing to wager that the majority of Nigerians in Asia are Igbos. By Asia, I mean East and South East Asia. In Japan, the majority of Nigerians are Igbos. The Nigerian Union in Japan is disproportionately dominated by Igbos. I want to believe China, Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan should not be different. That covers East Asia. South East Asia should not be different, I believe.
3rd class countries you mean wink
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by Karnice600: 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
As reported by the US Census Bureau:

Yoruba: 207,252
Akan: 149,510
Igbo: 117,118
Fulani: 28,100
Wolof: 25,529

Source:
https://data.census.gov/mdat/#/search?ds=ACSPUMS1Y2022&rv=LANP&wt=PWGTP

Thread for the tribally demented brains.

🚶🏽‍♂️
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by Gajagojo: 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
Princewill1:
The Yorubas by nature are timid that's why you see them chosing only soft countries to japa.

It's rare to see a Yoruba man in a difficult terrain.

In the other hand, the Igbos are explorers and aggressive. They're everywhere both soft and hard terrian.

It's not out of place to see an Igbo man in a war-torn country hustling.

The Yorubas are like the English, while Igbos are like the Germans.
Tell us where the Ibos had explored before 1920 when European found them.naked still eating vulture meat with relish
We know the Oyo Empire extended as far as Togo and Ghana.
We know Yoruba known as Any settled in Sierra Leone over 150years ago
We know that Yorubas settled in Ghana before independence in 1960
Had any Eboe man escaped the forest except when the Ijaws ,Ikwerre,Efik and Itsekiri sold them.as slaves to Europeans?
Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by LeonSaab: 1:07am On Dec 09, 2023
Gamesmart:

It is no more "I have answered", it is now "answer my question that I asked after your question". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just chop your cane and admit your IQ is low and you made a foolish claim! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Idiot said Yorubas voted "massively" for Peter Obi. Poorly educated foools just pull claims from their asses despite facts being available to them. grin grin grin grin
id!ot when your brain cannot read to make sense, what I quoted was with a focus with Lagos, and my quote was with a focus in Lagos....but your anus runs through your mouth so you can't even reason well.....and over further stated that if checked all the votes gotten from the entire SW will be morw from Yorubas than igbos living in the SW. but from your ass leaking mind you believe only igbos in Lagos voted for obi in Lagos or the entire SW.....and your idiot sense still dey ask stupid question 🙄

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) / Pictures Of The New Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadan / Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.