Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Do You Believe In Soulmates? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Soulmates? (1537 Views)

Random Question: Do You Believe In Soulmates? / Soulmates Link-up / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Soulmates? by maddycat(f): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2006
people, do you believe in soulmates? is there anything really like soul mate? what if you are committed and you suddenly meet someone else seemed to have more connection to you? will you categorize this person as your soul mate? what would you do to treat this soulmate? how many soulmates can a person have? should the spouse be the soulmate? if not, why?

thank you, first.
Re: Do You Believe In Soulmates? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2006
no
Re: Do You Believe In Soulmates? by glodave(f): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2006
grin grin grin Soulmate! i dont believe dat stuff!! grin grin grin
Re: Do You Believe In Soulmates? by coolkaboom(m): 10:56am On Apr 17, 2008
ur soulmate doesnt have to be ur spouse, it doesnt even have to be from the opp sex, it\s just someone that u share a kindred affinity with.it doesnt always have to be a physical attraction.some are especially lucky to find this in d person they are with, but, it hardly is d case.
Re: Do You Believe In Soulmates? by babyx(f): 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2008
SOULMATE? wats that?, we just creative everday, i dont believe in it cos my soul was independently created, it has no partner.
soulmate better translated is u who do u connect with emotionally?, and we can do that with either male or female, but its balanced with the opposite sex.
goodluck to those who are lookin 4 soulmates, read my lines, u wont find, ur soul is u n u were created distinct no mate.!

(1) (Reply)

Help I Want Her To Be Mine / Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat. / Too Much Intimacy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.