Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee (20280 Views)

Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by omooba969(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
epainos:
If you dont want to live in this age of tech, you are just stupid. Lol. With many options to get babies, Nigerians esp those on the front page are still advocating for assurance via pregnancy before marriage. Mehn! Many people are stupid. Ha ba!

And I dont get it...how people see having children as the main reason for getting married. Nigerians with wrong reasons for life activities. Mehn! No wonder the population is close to 300 million now.

Very wrong set of people.

Try dey respect other people's views.

1 Like

Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by Nonexisting1: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nonsense advice. As long as there are still hookups everywhere, men should continue going that route. That your friend was deceived with pregnancy doesn't mean men should follow your advice. We all know how vaginarians without wombs now pump their bellies to fake pregnancies. Biko don't tell me nonsense.

Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by thatigboman: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
omooba969:

Yours is a culture that promotes the deprivation of rights. smiley

Nonsense culture.
yoruba muslim, your contradictory culture from Arabia promotes immorality. Fck her, impregnate her, the baby is yours, that's your right. Which right? Right that have landed many yoruba muslims in jail for impregnating alhaji children while they were single. What right exactly do you have to impregnate a man's child that u did not marry? Try it with my daughter, I will kill you.

1 Like

Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by Donake: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
It is also a necessity as nobody knows whose womb may have undergone several DCs,so let's put it there and hope it comes out. Nobody is playing god. It's not wrong to be cautious.
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by omooba969(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
thatigboman:
yoruba muslim, your contradictory culture from Arabia promotes immorality. Fck her, impregnate her, the baby is yours, that's your right. Which right? Right that have landed many yoruba muslims in jail for impregnating alhaji children while they were single. What right exactly do you have to impregnate a man's child that u did not marry? Try it with my daughter, I will kill you.

Why kill bcoz say I knack ya daughter cum give am belle?

Wetin dey there??

Abeg swerve!

1 Like

Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by Hajokexyz: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
Exactly, no one is smarter than God .
He has already programmed it that way , marriage before pregnancy and not the other way round.

The statement no one should blame sounds somehow the God that program it that way is definitely not stupid.
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by adecz: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
Maybe sef, na another guy impregnate
her in the first place & she come hang
the pregnancy on the fiance ..🤔🤔🤔

Nothing wey 9ja women nor fit do🤥🤓🤓
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by VULCAN(m): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
Chaiiii.

You have broken the table and burnt the pieces to ashes

id4sho:
He was not the one who impregnated her tongue
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by sniperr007(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
guobe:
A trend nowadays is guys making sure their bride are pregnant before they get married.
You won't really blame them as they have seen other couples struggling to have kids to no avail after getting married.

In retrospect,impregnating the bride is not a guarantee.

I know of a guy that impregnated the bride before marriage as she was very heavy.
The marriage ceremony was concluded and they both started living as husband and wife but unfortunately the wife lost the baby in her womb.

Four to six years down the line they were still battling to have kids.

The marriage eventually broke up with both couple going their separate ways.
In summary no one is smarter than God as God knows best.

Village people in action as regards this your story. God does not give sorrow.
They should check themselves
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by CaptainFM1: 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
guobe:
A trend nowadays is guys making sure their bride are pregnant before they get married.
You won't really blame them as they have seen other couples struggling to have kids to no avail after getting married.

I know of a guy that impregnated the bride before marriage as she was very heavy.
The marriage ceremony was concluded and they both started living as husband and wife but unfortunately the wife lost the baby in her womb.

Look nothing is guaranteed in life. But it's better to take that cautionary steps if one can.

I also know of a couple that got married after having 5 children. Today they are living happy now. (Life dynamics doesn't mean everything will always end in negative or backfire.)

Just because it doesn't work out for Mr A doesn't mean Mr B should not try it or his case will also be like Mr A.

I don't see anything wrong in that trend as long as it's between two Adults and both consented to it.
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by Eriokanmi: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
Decadence in the society today has taught a lot of guys a lesson. Many guys too have destroyed lots of ladies lives by deceivimg them into pregnancy and abortion so, they don't want their wives-to-be to end up that way. They think they're smart? They're the most foolish.

1 Like

Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by epainos: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
omooba969:

Try dey respect other people's views.
I respect what is proper sir. Mind you, I did not attack or quote anyone to express my view and how I felt about them...and I appreciate that you did not attack me based on my view.

However....regardless of our views, some issues should not be left with how people feel. This issue here is about what is right and progressive for us...and what is marriage. That culture or religion distorts a way of life should not be accepted but corrected.

I can tolerate them, but I don't respect their view in this regard because I know it must be changed before we start making progress. We are finished if we allow these people to continue. And if we don't change, we cannot be progressive. And the way they stand by it and even influence younger ones is too dangerous. The exact way their parents made them strong in this barbaric mentality towards marriage.

I can tolerate them, but with all due respect sir...I don't respect their view. It must be changed.
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by Verbtips(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
all i know there is no smoke without fire

go to hospital do all possible test

and live your life as directed by ur physician

if na low sperm count
or other
i heard now there is manmade fertilization
remove the woman ovum and take the man sperm fertilise the egg and if the woman can't bear pregnancy they can pay a woman to carry the ovum for them
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by MrBroke(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
Na foolish men they do those ones, getting pregnant b4 marriage asive na pikin factory we open. If my wife doesn't concieve I don't give a fvck, we going to adopt if we feel the need for that. Humans with their useless standards. If you like born 400 children you going to still die and with time your generation will all pass away so what's the stress for. Some of dem no fit take care of the children self na to just use talk or show say dem get pikin too, some the children na investment to dem. Any man way pack out women simply because she no give birth I repeat na fool.
It's like giving birth to kids and disowning the broke ones cause they don't have money or giving birth to a disabled child and neglecting the child.

1 Like

Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by thatigboman: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
omooba969:

Why kill bcoz say I knack ya daughter cum give am belle?

Wetin dey there??

Abeg swerve!
sharap. If u had read my post before jumping in like a headless goat, u would have seen where I said we discourage abortion. Our daughter gives birth and the child belongs to us. U are the one that deserves double swerves
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by Stephench: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
No one is smarter than God? So god actually swore that certain people will not achieve their heart desire? I am an antinatalist and completely against making babies but this your attribution to god is funny
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by omooba969(m): 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
thatigboman:
sharap. If u had read my post before jumping in like a headless goat, u would have seen where I said we discourage abortion. Our daughter gives birth and the child belongs to us. U are the one that deserves double swerves

Is stealing my baby a good way to discourage abortion?

You keep barking as if you are the only people that have culture. If I give ya daughter belle cum born for me, you can't try that culture shït with me o...na my pikin o!

Try the culture shït with me and see what I would do to you and your family...just try it! 🤡
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by abobote: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Maybe it wasn't him that inpregnated her

However in life nothing is guaranteed
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by thatigboman: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
omooba969:

Is stealing my baby a good way to discourage abortion?

You keep barking as if you are the only people that have culture. If I give ya daughter belle cum born for me, you can't try that culture shït with me o...na my pikin o!

Try the culture shït with me and see what I would do to you and your family...just try it! 🤡
ur baby? Did u marry the woman? Bounce? Cultureless islamist. Ur baby kee u there
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by GboyegaD(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
dotedote:

Sometimes tests say yes but the reality says opposite.

The reality is controlled by God. The reason I focused on those who are religious.

NairaMaster1:

Test is not a guarantee. Getting her pregnant is the sure bet. Op should intelligent enough to consider statistics.

My response is for religious people who know the God they serve and not for everyone. If she gets pregnant and loses it couple of weeks after marriage, what is the difference?
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by Barcalee: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
My pre wedding I put everything in God's hands and stepped back

1 Like

Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by Gggjhhj: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
I will only get married if the woman is pregnant, can't pray nor fast, or start having time table in sex, sex that was supposed to be enjoyable now is work
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by omooba969(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
thatigboman:
ur baby? Did u marry the woman? Bounce? Cultureless islamist. Ur baby kee u there

Lol 😂
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by Deepspirituals: 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
guobe:

. Then Men would impregnate a Woman ,Wait till she Delivers the baby then Marry Later...

1 Like

Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by Manpasman: 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
test before testimony a note of warning
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by guobe: 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
Deepspirituals:
. Then Men would impregnate a Woman ,Wait till she Delivers the baby then Marry Later...
Ah oga lol
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by guobe: 12:25am On Dec 09, 2023
2special:
as usual or it seems you've been programmed to blame man for everything.
I didn't blame men as you can see .I quoted a scenario and balanced both side of the equation.
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by pafun(m): 12:30am On Dec 09, 2023
guobe:

For them there at least was hope that she could have another baby.
Some women don't have womb again because of countless abortion and they will not tell the poor guy the situation before marriage. Leaving the mugu guy to wonder why they cannot have babies even though he dey kpansh her every night and day.

To them I dedicate Take Your Time by Iska Tribe. from Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/track/25TlMIRKoxOKpegEiDft2Z?si=97cb606a3eae4377
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by Kingrshd3: 2:56am On Dec 09, 2023
reddingtonblack:

It is a guarantee as a matter of fact, the scenerio you gave is very rare and the tendencies of a woman having delaying after miscarriage is low as well.

If you meant not 100% maybe you have a point, but impregnating your bride before marriage is a guarantee with 90% score.

Thank u d suituation of the OP is rare or doesn't even existed 😊

The best is still to test ur machine if it's functioning before paying bride price
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by sulakishop(m): 4:25am On Dec 09, 2023
I don't care, I'm only interested in DNA
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by Myhusband(m): 6:15am On Dec 09, 2023
out of 100% of that, only 1% potential couple experience that and it could be spiritual or physical reasons

don't use that 1 person to generalize your conclusion, a lot of men have lost money and concentration in looking for the fruit of the womb, I won't advise any of my brothers to go into marriage with any lady without an evidence or her fertility most especially when the said lady is 30yrs above

if your gf is 25yrs below then you're slightly save if she had not spoilt her womb with many abortion

Note: I'm not saying ladies above 30yrs tamper with their womb, but biologically fertility eggs activeness reduces as ladies aged
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by zexy2030(m): 6:19am On Dec 09, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

With the high level of fornication and abortions these days, Worldly Wisdom demands that you impregnate a lady you intend to marry before marrying her.

But then, this is against the ethics of Christianity & is considered a sin.
If the woman be a virgin..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. / 'My Boobs Is The Most Sexiest' Beautiful Model Says As She Shares New Pics/video / A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.