Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,805 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. (26771 Views)

Itโ€™s Getting Harder To Move Out Of This Country Nowadays / Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Luckysbab: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Prosperity4All:

LOL. Now you will know that not everything you find on the internet is correct. You were basing your argument on some lazy blogger who doesn't know jack about Forex.
It's 1000 CFA to N1,760 he meant to write and not 1cfa to N1,760
But we were talking N1000 to 550 CFA
Note that on a daily unlike USD : Naira pair, two rates are established for the Naira:XOF pair, one is from Naira to CFA and another from CFA to Naira.

You probably have been misunderstanding my point.

I have simply been saying 1,000 cfa is equal to 1,760 Naira.

Calm your titties.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Prosperity4All: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
Luckysbab:

You probably have been misunderstanding my point.

I have simply been saying 1,000 cfa is equal to 1,760 Naira.

Calm your titties.
When you are a bad liar... even with black and White evidence you will still talk trash
The person @zyphr you responded to quoted 1k Naira to 550cfa and you responded that on the contrary it moved from 500 to 760. Now you doing bold face U-turn to 1,760 grin Learning will be very distant from you with such empty pride.

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Luckysbab: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
Prosperity4All:

When you are a bad liar... even with black and White evidence you will still talk trash
The person @zyphr you responded to quoted 1k Naira to 550cfa and you responded that on the contrary it moved from 500 to 760. Now you doing bold face U-turn to 1,760 grin Learning will be very distant from you with such empty pride.

Oops! And here I thought you were not just another Nairaland kid.

If you are too clownish to realize it's a case of the angle of view of 6 and 9, that's your cup of tea honestly.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Prosperity4All: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Luckysbab:

Oops! And here I thought you were not just another Nairaland kid.

If you are too clownish to realize it's a case of the angle of view of 6 and 9, that's your cup of tea honestly.
grin grin grin Yes O I'm a Nairaland kid with sense
"Angle of view of 6 and 9" ....cling on to your f00lish pride
Indeed, empty vessels and f00lish pride are synonymous
I rest my case
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by nairamaniac: 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
LoveJesus87:
Lmao this is all shades of SAVAVGE๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
it's funny untill some people here start trying it.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by LoveJesus87(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
nairamaniac:

I๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
it's funny untill some people here start trying it.

lolz
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Luckysbab: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
Prosperity4All:

grin grin grin Yes O I'm a Nairaland kid with sense
"Angle of view of 6 and 9" ....cling on to your f00lish pride
Indeed, empty vessels and f00lish pride are synonymous
I rest my case

If you had any iota of sense, you would have figured I was talking from the angle of naira to xof, while the other man was referring to xof to Naira. Xaf to Naira was 1000:1500 and is now 1000:1760. My mention of 500 and 760 was simply the difference between the two, using 1000 as base.

But like I said, you are just a foolish clown who thinks this was some argument to be won.

Idiot!
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by ThunderFireAgba: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Unclebayo:
I believe youโ€™ve never leave the shore of Nigeria for once, life in Benin republic is not as easy as you heard, things are expensive, there are no jobs, limited business growth because of under population e.t.c. Abeg shey na good road Abi stable electricity we won chop?
U sabi my brother, I don travel and I don see shege. I'll be coming back next year to set up some business in naija. After one year if no show, na to japa to Cana or Aussie.
Abeg suggest me one business for naija?

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by 22gist14(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
MrNovo:

As an exchanger I will buy up all your CFA at that your rate.
1000cfa = N1800 today

Thanks bro I don't need naira for now
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by cybernaut(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
caracas:

Please stop misinforming ppl.My Babe schools in benin republic. Truth of the matter is life in Nigeria is far better. Benin ppl live a very low key life some thing similar to how the northerners live their life. If you try to live the kind of life an average man in Nigeria lives, you will go broke n frustrated. Fine they have good roads , electricity etc but you will pay through your nose to get those services. Bro, Nigeria no good no be for Benin republic โ€ฆ.
Even Nigerians doing businesses in benin republic that know what they are doing is like someone living in Europe or American sending money down home . Please how much is cefa to naira. Kindly wake up
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by writeprof(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2023
Prosperity4All:

There was a time when it was like that in Nigeria. As university students lots of us used to travel in the night for cheaper transport. In fact late 90s it's from 10pm I and my guys start rolling in Lagos. I remember a Printer delivering wedding programme at my cousin's house in Jakande estate as late as 2am for a wedding by 9am. He kept he was coming that he held up with other engagements at the Island. As recent as 2001, I enter Edo state from Lagos by 12 midnight and head to Ekewan road from Iyaro. During this period the only miscreants carrying guns you were afraid of naa police.
Nigeria should ordinarily be the Tourism headquarters of the world. The experience of cultural diversity from Warri to Port-Harcourt to Calabar (God bless Donald Duke) to Okene to Kaduna is so much and you haven't even experienced one-tenth of the culture and not even talking of places (tourist attraction) to visit in any of these locations.
But Nigeria has lost its glory to cultism and corruption. Wipe out these two and see the Giant God created in the geographical Landmass. Blessed with everything.
We need a very Strong uncompromised leader to achieve that. Can you imagine Tinubu begging multinationals not to leave Nigeria, which Nigerian president ever did that. The number one destination in Africa for investors.
In the absence of a Strong uncompromised leader only a revolution will wipeout cultism and corruption to restore the Glory of God's own country.

The Nigerian situation saddens. The Federal structure of Nigeria is the mother of corruption on its own. To kill corruption, this country needs to be restructured in a way that the federal behemoth is reduced while smaller units like states become more accountable to the people.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Prosperity4All: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
Luckysbab:

If you had any iota of sense, you would have figured I was talking from the angle of naira to xof, while the other man was referring to xof to Naira. Xaf to Naira was 1000:1500 and is now 1000:1760. My mention of 500 and 760 was simply the difference between the two, using 1000 as base.
But like I said, you are just a foolish clown who thinks this was some argument to be won.
Idiot!

Mr 6and9 you see how f00lish pride has kept you explaining same position without any progress.
Going round in circles like your 6and9 shape grin grin
Idiocy will be a compliment in your clan.
Move on slowpoke you are a huge time waster.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Prosperity4All: 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
writeprof:

The Nigerian situation saddens. The Federal structure of Nigeria is the mother of corruption on its own. To kill corruption, this country needs to be restructured in a way that the federal behemoth is reduced while smaller units like states become more accountable to the people.
You are correct. Restructuring the federal structure and making States/LGA to have more control of their resources is essential.

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by writeprof(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
Prosperity4All:

You are correct. Restructuring the federal structure and making States/LGA to have more control of their resources is essential.

That's just it. Many Nigerians I believe would comfortably stay back in their villages/towns/LGAs/states doing their businesses or jobs if such restructuring is done. Leadership is forced to look inward and be productive.

Nigeria is yet to harness 20 per cent of her potentials in Agriculture which EVERY state and LGA can get involved in until we feed the West Africa region for a start. Imagine Nigeria importing palm oil, and other unthinkable things we have been blessed to produce if the nation is working.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Prosperity4All: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
writeprof:

That's just it. Many Nigerians I believe would comfortably stay back in their villages/towns/LGAs/states doing their businesses or jobs if such restructuring is done. Leadership is forced to look inward and be productive.

Nigeria is yet to harness 20 per cent of her potentials in Agriculture which EVERY state and LGA can get involved in until we feed the West Africa region for a start. Imagine Nigeria importing palm oil, and other unthinkable things we have been blessed to produce if the nation is working.
But be assured that Nigeria will never be restructured while the current structure suits the leaders.
So the leadership issue must first be resolved and we have witnessed the worst election in the world. Meaning ONLY a revolution will correct the leadership.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by writeprof(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
Prosperity4All:

But be assured that Nigeria will never be restructured while the current structure suits the leaders.
So the leadership issue must first be resolved and we have witnessed the worst election in the world. Meaning ONLY a revolution will correct the leadership.

Definitely. The crop of leadership today can never champion restructuring. Sadly, the 'Nigeria House' is even too "divided and segregated" for any people-centred revolution to take place at present.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Prosperity4All: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
writeprof:

Definitely. The crop of leadership today can never champion restructuring. Sadly, the 'Nigeria House' is even too "divided and segregated" for any people-centred revolution to take place at present.

Yes Divided/disoriented by Cultism and Corruption not religion and ethnicity as they make us believe

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by IAmHim1: 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
what country if you dont mind my asking
iconicceo:

You are very daft and useless for this comment, Iโ€™ve been living in a neighboring country for the past 8 years and I can tell that the supposed โ€œgiant of Africaโ€ is way way back in terms of development.

People like you are the reason why our country remain useless

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? / Is It Only Those That Did Science Related Courses That Get Jobs Abroad? / Man Dies After Slipping Into Soakaway Pit In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.