Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. (26763 Views)

It’s Getting Harder To Move Out Of This Country Nowadays / Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by kolas88(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Try Burkina faso and you will thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by moneyissweet(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
What is different between 490k to 540k.Shey na the extra 50k go turn you to obi cubanna?

So if you leave your father land to another country and rent just an empty house without bed, cooking gas, cooking pots,plates standing fan etc for 247k. How will you survive with 293k? Are you also telling me that when you rent a house you will be sleeping on the floor?

Ok, assuming that you manage to buy some few things for the house for 100k.

How long do you think your remaining 193k will take you?.

You guys should stop encouraging and misleading people.

1 million naira only have value in Nigeria and nowhere else

I left Nigeria many years ago when Nigeria airways ticket to United Arab Emirates is just 72k. Then Nigeria and Nigerians are respected in many countries.

If dare leave Nigeria now without money,what you will experience will make you set yourself ablaze by yourself.

Prosperity4All:

Suffry dey lie
What would you gain
N1m is 540k cfa
A nice 1bedroom flat in Porto Novo,(parlour kitchen 247 electricity with security) is 25k CFA monthly. Max you pay 3months
As late as 12pm in the night, women and children are still moving on the streets without fear.

2 Likes

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by p3timobi: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
to Rwanda
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by EMIOMOADEOYE: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please let us be pragmatic on this topic.
I need seasoned tourists and travel agents to throw more light on this.
Is it possible especially for a common man ?

It can take you to Cotonou.

You don't even need a visa. There you're out of this country
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by oneMalik: 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
And you are still here ?

cybernaut:
that he'll you think is better than the Nigeria you think. Even ordinary benin republic is far more better than Nigeria as am talking to you now
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by chidooh1: 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
1m can take you as far as Libya but remember you are on transit eying Europe. This is for rugged husslers and determined beings ready to face any condition. You still need to do some menial hussle in a short while and proceed to Italy or somewhere else based on your calculations.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Meerahbel: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
Unclebayo:
I believe you’ve never leave the shore of Nigeria for once, life in Benin republic is not as easy as you heard, things are expensive, there are no jobs, limited business growth because of under population e.t.c. Abeg shey na good road Abi stable electricity we won chop?
This facilitate movement of goods and services and provide an enabling environment for business.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Meerahbel: 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
Love800:
Hello.
Is sweden a good place to migrate to?
What kind of jobs can i do there?
Yes, hope you have a hand work
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Meerahbel: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
mobileboy:

Dey play

Most African countries are same especially black African

Nigeria is better than most African countries
You mind sharing so we can learn.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Meerahbel: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
Dshocker:

Not even Ghana
Why?
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Meerahbel: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
Are you for real?
moneyissweet:
Better stay in Nigeria and invest that 1m. Even your 1m can't japa you to Cotonou because [b]when you convert 1 m NGN to CFA you will get 490k CFA which can't even rent you a one room in Benin [/b]republic.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Teksocrates: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
InfectedEmbryo:
Yes

Use that money enter Libya, from there enter Europe
The comment I have been waiting for.
This is positive and soothing to the poster and some of us
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Love800(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
I know how to do egg rolls and doughnuts
Meerahbel:
Yes, hope you have a hand work

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by bigcasava1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
You mean like Senegal, chad, Benin, Ghana. Yes it can by road
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Meerahbel: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
Prosperity4All:

Suffry dey lie
What would you gain
N1m is 540k cfa
A nice 1bedroom flat in Porto Novo,(parlour kitchen 247 electricity with security) is 25k CFA monthly. Max you pay 3months
As late as 12pm in the night, women and children are still moving on the streets without fear.
This is comforting but cannot be same for places in Nigeria.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Meerahbel: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Love800:
I know how to do egg rolls and doughnuts
You will obviously work in McDonald's
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Luckysbab: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
zyphr:

Please do you leave close to the border? What's the current naira to XOF exchange rate?

It's around 750 plus, if it has not changed again.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by aimsbaba(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
It can take you to Biafra country
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Luckysbab: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
darklord12:
Yes, with 100k only you can be in garoua Cameroon.

Agreed. You're right.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Love800(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
But i heard there are no jobs there.
Meerahbel:
You will obviously work in McDonald's

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by seunpayne(m): 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
Una too dey rush person. What if that 1M na monthly salary? Maybe after that 1M another one go enter.

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
You think japa is for the poor?
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Btruth: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
cybernaut:
that he'll you think is better than the Nigeria you think. Even ordinary benin republic is far more better than Nigeria as am talking to you now
to go and do what precisely to survive at Benin? 🤔
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by yomi007k(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
seunpayne:
Una too dey rush person. What if that 1M na monthly salary? Maybe after that 1M another one go enter.

Shey Op na Senator ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by patorial(m): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
cybernaut:
oga, listen carefully and stop unnecessary argue. In benin republic their government provide all the basic amenities for them eg good road,steady metered electricity and steady metered water supply etc which our government denied it from us. Please what else do we need from the government if not the basic amenities. Because u look down on them as a small country but they are better than you that called yourself giant of Africa but ordinary amenities they can't provide for your citizens. Travel and see

Where are you getting these information from?

2 Likes

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by FinidiGeorge: 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
MrNovo:

But why do we keep using binance like a Savings account. You should ONLY trade funds through it or invest funds which you can afford to lose.
But why does Binance do that? You mean dem dey take style dey scam be dat? shocked

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Skodiswayze(m): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
E go take you teach Kenya na

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Judolisco(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
cybernaut:
how Benin Republic take better naija?

2 Likes

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Meerahbel: 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
kolas88:
Try Burkina faso and you will thank me later
Rent is very expensive
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Meerahbel: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
You see that story all Nigerian parents from 60 years above tells their kids/grandkids --- in the 70s, the Naira was more than the dollar, there was no need to travel out, a carton of gulder was 1 naira 80 kobo, i bought my 1st Beetle car from Volkswagen it came nylon wrapped encased in a wooden box, we were sending money to our friends in England etc if i had known that the military and bad politicians would ruin this country i would have not stayed back....

and you as the child go come they imagine say your life for better like say you papa been travel that year o!

Young adults of today dont want to tell that story in the next 30 years !

People are eager to leave now not to tell their children such pathetic story, even if things dont work out (God forbid) at least it would be on record that they tried in their prime.

Alternative question, why aren't Nigerians desperate enough to leave this country? I still think too many of us are so comfortable with this nonsesnse, myself included.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Travel Tips For Warri First-timers... / The Irony Of Lagos Lesser Known Toll Gate: An Exposé Into Mushin Toll Gate / Occupants Of Car Crushed By 40-Foot Container In Lagos Speak Out After Survial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.