Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. (26661 Views)

It’s Getting Harder To Move Out Of This Country Nowadays / Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Sirchiboy: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
Please let us be pragmatic on this topic.
I need seasoned tourists and travel agents to throw more light on this.
Is it possible especially for a common man ?

7 Likes

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by SweetBuns(f): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
To other neighbouring African nations?
Maybe

To the other continents (Europe, Asia)?
No.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by SGANIVA(m): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
Yes to neighboring west African countries ,to southern African countries and Europe etc no

38 Likes

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by TheTraveler: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
When we’re talking about leaving the country, we don’t mean moving to another hell (African country).
It’s better I remain here.

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by cybernaut(m): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
TheTraveler:
When we’re talking about leaving the country, we don’t mean moving to another hell (African country).
It’s better I remain here.
that he'll you think is better than the Nigeria you think. Even ordinary benin republic is far more better than Nigeria as am talking to you now

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by TheTraveler: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
cybernaut:
that he'll you think is better than the Nigeria you think. Even ordinary benin republic is far more better than Nigeria as am talking to you now
Real matters, but still I rather remain here and build up my fund to afford better country.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Unclebayo(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
cybernaut:
Una go just open mouth waaaaa, If you travel to other African(black) countries, you’ll realize Nigeria is really doing well than those hell.

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by cybernaut(m): 6:28am On Dec 09, 2023
Unclebayo:
Una go just open mouth waaaaa, If you travel to other African(black) countries, you’ll realize Nigeria is really doing well than those hell.
oga, listen carefully and stop unnecessary argue. In benin republic their government provide all the basic amenities for them eg good road,steady metered electricity and steady metered water supply etc which our government denied it from us. Please what else do we need from the government if not the basic amenities. Because u look down on them as a small country but they are better than you that called yourself giant of Africa but ordinary amenities they can't provide for your citizens. Travel and see

175 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Unclebayo(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2023
cybernaut:
oga, listen carefully and stop unnecessary argue. In benin republic their government provide all the basic amenities for them eg good road,steady metered electricity and steady metered water supply etc which our government denied it from us. Please what else do we need from the government if not the basic amenities. Because u look down on them as a small country but they are better than you that called yourself giant of Africa but ordinary amenities they can't provide for your citizens. Travel and see
I believe you’ve never leave the shore of Nigeria for once, life in Benin republic is not as easy as you heard, things are expensive, there are no jobs, limited business growth because of under population e.t.c. Abeg shey na good road Abi stable electricity we won chop?

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Warmaterial(m): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
cybernaut:
is true that you have not traveled out of Nigeria before, when you do your tone go change. Do that mistake by travelling with this your mentality to all this local champions countries Alaye I dey tell you say even to get transport fare run comot from there no easy.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by AfahaAbia(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
cybernaut:

You guys just open mouth talking what u don't know. What is in Benin Republic?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by pansophist(m): 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
If that money is for flight alone, then yes (especially if you are going to Europe), if not, then no.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Love800(m): 8:04am On Dec 10, 2023
Hello.
Is sweden a good place to migrate to?
What kind of jobs can i do there?
pansophist:
If that money is for flight alone, then yes (especially if you are going to Europe), if not, then no.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by ATEAMS: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
Yes of course, by the boarder towns though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by mobileboy: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
Barely a thousand dollars? I doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by NaijaCover(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by CoronaVirusPro: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
It can take you to Ghana with proper planning, sacrifices and cautious spending.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Jcomtrader: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
Yea to cotonou and niger grin

1m today is not 1m of 2013

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
wink
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by mobileboy: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
cybernaut:

Dey play

Most African countries are same especially black African

Nigeria is better than most African countries

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by UptownVibes(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
I pray other country starts stopping Nigerians from coming to their countries. Most people traveling now voted this rubbish we have now. Una don vote rubbish finish wan run

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by yesloaded: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sirchiboy:

No

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by ivolt: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
There are so many countries that 1 million Naira can take you to.

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Charly68: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
Not in this economy ..naira has lost its weight .. even you can not migrate to an Africa nation with that amount

4 Likes

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by ItisWell22(f): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
Why not?

Niger republic.

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by chicoMX(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
grin

You can try Zimbabwe!

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by LOVEGINO(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
Yes na. Ghana too na outside country.

4 Likes

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Dshocker(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Not even Ghana

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Hoelujohn: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sirchiboy:
I can guarantee you safe passage to Cotonou via Idiroko boarder.

11 Likes

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by sureplug57: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
Selling Netflix accounts interested whatsapp me numba @signature login before pay

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Eazie351(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
1milliom as transportation cost or 1m as the whole japa package because this joke wan dey get pepper o😂

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Peterpanny: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
1 million naira is equivalent to $10,000 going by my rough estimation.
I think $10,000 can take you to most European countries.
That money will actually cover the entire cost of your japaism.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Rail: FG To Demolish Parts Of Apapa Port Terminals - (Pics) / Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) / Turkish Visa Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.