Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field (38899 Views)

Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) / Rare Orange-Eyed Owl Not Seen For Almost 125 Years Is Spotted In Malaysia (Pics) / The Owl's Long Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by omoharry(f): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
tollyboy5:
Beasts of England, beasts of Ireland
Beasts of every land and clime
Hearken to my joyful tidings
Of the golden future time

Soon or late the day is coming
Tyrant Man shall be overthrown
And the fruitful fields of England
Shall be trod by beasts alone

For that day we all must labour
Though we die before it break
Cows and horses, geese and turkeys
All must toil for freedom's sake
my God! Where did you unhealth this song from.. you are something else , I swear !
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Tonytonex(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
Redomi:
I was coming from the farm this morning, I met a friend in the road and we were discussing when this baby owl just fall from a nearby tree, we caught it and tie the wing.
wow! Looks innocent and beautiful
Please don't kill it oh.

2 Likes

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by spencekat(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
Olawade24:
OP, okpolo eye no be open eye. grin
But the owl is fine with those eyes.
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by advanceDNA: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
Redomi:
I was coming from the farm this morning, I met a friend in the road and we were discussing when this baby owl just fall from a nearby tree, we caught it and tie the wing.

Wait.....so u use ur hand carry village people go house?? grin grin
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by wunmi590(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2023

So beautiful 😍

2 Likes

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Zaheertyler(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
The cosmic owl
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by wash02: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Poor bird looks shocked in those pics yall took like...."how the **** did this happen?"
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Namdeenero(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
African scops owl
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by GlIalen(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
The eyes though
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Tonytonex(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, if you're planning to eat that thing. Know this, it won't digest till thy kingdom come. Oops!..
please how did you know that?
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Shawl001(m): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
It's those eyes for me.
Very sharp and with great contrast.

Perhaps it's just me,
Looking at it's eyes, feels uncomfortable for me.
Too sharp.
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by VIKTO83(m): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Caught on d Road.
At d school field.
Which do I go with?

2 Likes

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Tonytonex(m): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
PedoBear:
Kill it and eat it

you are a witch. cool
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by omoharry(f): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Phantom233:

Obviously Illiteracy is your problem, am very sure you're a Yoruba fella. Na una de always claim to know everything when actually you know nothing. Let me educate you a bit. I said the owl is an agent, I never said it belongs to the Devil. For your info, Anybody or creature can be used as an agent just like your grandma .
Just look at you ! Pls purge yourself from the black superstitious belief and free your self from psychological bondage . The owl belong to the wild , nothing more ,nothing less . It is not any agent.pls stop labelling innocent animals as agent of darkness .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Tonytonex(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
Redomi:
it's fighting everyone around and ready to to attack anyone, so we tied it
LOL πŸ˜†
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Justiceleague1: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
haba!!! In technology Section!

Well we can understand you catching a baby owl cos the likes of alarmBlow raskimonojendor koshcad bosskesh muchado pristine664 spaghettiluv gaff long resorted to hunting agama lizard 🦎 for protein grin grin
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Chuzoetoh(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
Sucre6:
The most stereotype bird in Nigeria, we the Nigerians had forcefully profiled and labeled this cute creatures as witches and wizards πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Op abeg, locate a zoo and sell it there or sell it for anyone that wants to keep it as pet, or let it go, abeg don't eat it πŸ™
the one that pains me most is Cats, they're my favorite pets but try n raise a cat in our society n if you pass they will gossip that you're practicing witchcraft

2 Likes

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by airsaylongcome: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
tollyboy5:
Beasts of England, beasts of Ireland
Beasts of every land and clime
Hearken to my joyful tidings
Of the golden future time

Soon or late the day is coming
Tyrant Man shall be overthrown
And the fruitful fields of England
Shall be trod by beasts alone

For that day we all must labour
Though we die before it break
Cows and horses, geese and turkeys
All must toil for freedom's sake

Memories man....memories! I remember reading Animal Farm as a young boy and didn't quite understand it's metaphoric language. As an adult, I read the book again and shake my head at how it accurately described our current political situation

6 Likes

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Anny69: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
It's so cute. πŸ₯ΊI wish I had money to buy it from you. 😭 Abeg don't eat it o.

2 Likes

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Administration1: 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
Can I buy it, where is your location?
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Lightorder: 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
Please, let the little innocent cute owl go

2 Likes

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Originalsly: 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bro.... you know it fell out of its nest .... why not put it back or leave it alone?... the parent will get it... or maybe the parent abandoned it because it is the time to do so . . for it to go on its own. Untie the wings and let it go. Maybe you already damaged the wings.

3 Likes

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Tonytonex(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
Sucre6:
The most stereotype bird in Nigeria, we the Nigerians had forcefully profiled and labeled this cute creatures as witches and wizards πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Op abeg, locate a zoo and sell it there or sell it for anyone that wants to keep it as pet, or let it go, abeg don't eat it πŸ™
are there people that eats that? Tueh!
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Tonytonex(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
talk2hb1:

See now, that’s officer shadow watcher.
it's because of the big big eyes. They are always vigilant.
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by frugal(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
Redomi:

Awwwn...so cute! Please don't hurt it. Kindly untie the wings please.

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by geokay777(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
Redomi:
Beautiful creature that is.

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Tonytonex(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Anny69:
It's so cute. πŸ₯ΊI wish I had money to buy it from you. 😭 Abeg don't eat it o.
let me buy it for you na
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by 82man: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Justice for baby owl πŸ¦‰

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, if you're planning to eat that thing. Know this, it won't digest till thy kingdom come. Oops!..

And why won’t it digest?
Some of you at just too funny.
Too much nollywood don block this one brain 🧠
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Decarbonisation: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Owiwi eiye ke ye.
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by d142475: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
very beautiful. Please don't kill it. I wish I can keep it as a pet.

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by vikstandon(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
Redomi:

So beautiful for a pet... Let me buy it from you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Build An Inverter Ranging From 250 Watts To 5000 Watts / 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel / Hedgehog Saved From Sticky Situation After Getting Totally Encased In Clay(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.