Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field (38888 Views)

Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) / Rare Orange-Eyed Owl Not Seen For Almost 125 Years Is Spotted In Malaysia (Pics) / The Owl's Long Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Illegal1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
DevilishMan:
Feed it with wall geckos, insects, lizards, rats etc till its fattened and juicy then smash its skull with stone & make hot peppersoup with effirin leaves & periwinkle

omoh........i jst knw say nah ur hand work be dis

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Phantom233: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
omoharry:
Just look at you ! Pls purge yourself from the black superstitious belief and free your self from psychological bondage . The owl belong to the wild , nothing more ,nothing less . It is not any agent.pls stop labelling innocent animals as agent of darkness .
What do you know about spiritism?

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by saintruky(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Sucre6:

Huh?

Your name
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by ufuosman(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
Make una no go chop am oh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by CJStarz: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
tollyboy5:
Beasts of England, beasts of Ireland
Beasts of every land and clime
Hearken to my joyful tidings
Of the golden future time

Soon or late the day is coming
Tyrant Man shall be overthrown
And the fruitful fields of England
Shall be trod by beasts alone

For that day we all must labour
Though we die before it break
Cows and horses, geese and turkeys
All must toil for freedom's sake
Pls what has this got to do with the post or is the poem dedicated to the baby owl?

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by minasu190: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
DevilishMan:
Feed it with wall geckos, insects, lizards, rats etc till its fattened and juicy then smash its skull with stone & make hot peppersoup with effirin leaves & periwinkle
I don laugh taya, u be werey I swear
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Princezibk: 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
leroi01:
Owls are birds of prey. It will definitely fight to defend itself.

Either free it or .... Build a cage, nurture and train it. Great pets to have.

But!!!

Your neighbours might call you a witch/wizard. And the bird an "agent of darkness" , so ...the life expectancy of that bird (in your care ) is 2 months max. Do you mean owls πŸ¦‰ don’t live past 2 months??

Release it.
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by coputa(m): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bigchristo:
We have this impression about owl being easily possessed by witches to carry out their evil deeds, it has been a long age thing for Africans πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
yes,it's just a fairly tale,it is not factual.

2 Likes

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Ubanz: 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
So beautiful .
Those infrared eyes.🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
Originalsly:
Bro.... you know it fell out of its nest .... why not put it back or leave it alone?... the parent will get it... or maybe the parent abandoned it because it is the time to do so . . for it to go on its own. Untie the wings and let it go. Maybe you already damaged the wings.

I tire for some people i swear! The poor thing must be terrified!

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by JOemmy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
Redomi:
I was coming from the farm this morning, I met a friend in the road and we were discussing when this baby owl just fall from a nearby tree, we caught it and tie the wing.

This bird scares the living day light out of me jeeez God dey create oh.
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by BscHolder: 12:01am On Dec 12, 2023
Redomi:
it's fighting everyone around and ready to to attack anyone, so we tied it
seriously?
As e small so e dey fight? Though I know it has Sharp claws.
I thought as a nocturnal creature it's supposed to only see at night?
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by BscHolder: 12:07am On Dec 12, 2023
crowther15:

You mean an OWL cannot live more than 2 months?
when under captivity, it dies soon.

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by BscHolder: 12:08am On Dec 12, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

Please I'll like to buy it. Let's talk. I want it for keep as a pet.
Redomi see buyer ooo

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by GodHimself: 12:08am On Dec 12, 2023
Redomi:
BAT 2023

Let it go.

That bird is sentient.
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Emma1Oj(m): 1:05am On Dec 12, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, if you're planning to eat that thing. Know this, it won't digest till thy kingdom come. Oops!..
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ you're mouthed
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:53am On Dec 12, 2023
Why is the owl surprised? shocked
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Kingzjayzee: 2:22am On Dec 12, 2023
Expect visitor by midnight. Goodluck!!! grin

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Kingzjayzee: 2:26am On Dec 12, 2023
Sucre6:
The most stereotype bird in Nigeria, we the Nigerians had forcefully profiled and labeled this cute creatures as witches and wizards πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Op abeg, locate a zoo and sell it there or sell it for anyone that wants to keep it as pet, or let it go, abeg don't eat it πŸ™
wetin dey cute about this bird abeg? Na the scary eyes abi na the harmful-looking beaks. Bros, answer I dey wait grin

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Kingzjayzee: 2:31am On Dec 12, 2023
talk2hb1:

See now, that’s officer shadow watcher.
na the mama dey there dey watch op. The mother owl will be like "if i find one feather for my pikin body, na your blood you go use pay" grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by purples25(f): 2:37am On Dec 12, 2023
Please return that cutie to the tree you took it from.
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Caseless: 2:42am On Dec 12, 2023
Redomi:
I was coming from the farm this morning, I met a friend in the road and we were discussing when this baby owl just fall from a nearby tree, we caught it and tie the wing.
Release this thing back into the wild, you bush man. What do you need an owl for? You be winch?
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:51am On Dec 12, 2023
Phantom233:

Obviously Illiteracy is your problem, am very sure you're a Yoruba fella. Na una de always claim to know everything when actually you know nothing. Let me educate you a bit. I said the owl is an agent, I never said it belongs to the Devil. For your info, Anybody or creature can be used as an agent just like your grandma .
grin

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:55am On Dec 12, 2023
Sucre6:

Still doesn't make the owl a dss personnel grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
na their brethren, make dem com carry am!
grin

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:00am On Dec 12, 2023
coputa:
yes,it's just a fairly tale,it is not factual.
Jez dey play
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Hungerbadoo: 4:25am On Dec 12, 2023
tollyboy5:

Old Major aka Wellindon Beauty of the Manor Farm, later Animal Farm. Up till now i'm yet to understand Snowball's fate. Napolean on the hand learnt his lesson. I wish animals like Boxer & Clover with their great strenght go dey intelligent like the pigs at least. Well the rebellion was a success
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Teymanhenry(f): 5:21am On Dec 12, 2023
Never knew owls are this beautiful
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by 007Marvel(m): 5:27am On Dec 12, 2023
Redomi:

Is it still Alive? I can have you waybill it to me, that's over 1k5 dollars you are holding. Since it's an infant and its color and its a protected bird! You can get paid too for your humanitarian deed! That you rescued it from heartless Nigerians that are willing to eat anything on earth.
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Hassanmaye(m): 6:00am On Dec 12, 2023
Redomi:
Please Don't kill it, if you can't tame it allow it to go
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by kzubyar(m): 6:30am On Dec 12, 2023
tollyboy5:

Animal farm
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Nobodyfit2: 6:35am On Dec 12, 2023
make ona wear this owl eyeglass i want check sometin
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Redomi(m): 6:40am On Dec 12, 2023
007Marvel:

Is it still Alive? I can have you waybill it to me, that's over 1k5 dollars you are holding. Since it's an infant and its color and its a protected bird! You can get paid too for your humanitarian deed! That you rescued it from heartless Nigerians that are willing to eat anything on earth.
Are you serious? $1500 for baby owl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents / How To Build An Inverter Ranging From 250 Watts To 5000 Watts / 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.