Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field (38913 Views)

Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) / Rare Orange-Eyed Owl Not Seen For Almost 125 Years Is Spotted In Malaysia (Pics) / The Owl's Long Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by jeromestarks: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
Meme loading.

Mods, I'm going to bed now. I want to see this post on front page before I wake up.

2 Likes

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by AfroBeatDiary: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Erandede eiye aiye

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by dragon2(m): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
Let it go. It helps to reduce rodent population.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by id4sho(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
Phantom233:
Air force agents grin
Wuna don come. No b only airforce,na Edo airways cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by babavik: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
tollyboy5:
Beasts of England, beasts of Ireland Beasts of every land and clime Hearken to my joyful tidings Of the golden future time
Soon or late the day is coming Tyrant Man shall be overthrown And the fruitful fields of England Shall be trod by beasts alone

For that day we all must labour Though we die before it break Cows and horses, geese and turkeys All must toil for freedom's sake
Oh! Animal farm never through me shall it come to harm.

2 Likes

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by KingDash09(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Phantom233:
Air force agents grin
According to the Bible God created it like he did you and me

Then how is it an airforce agent? Think with your brain and less with you ass you halfwit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by NFBI: 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
Nice pet
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
u get mind near dis bird, touch am... even get mind look into its eyes!

Me I pray oo!

I prefer touch confaam ogbu witch than a owl!

grin

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
tollyboy5:
Beasts of England, beasts of Ireland
Beasts of every land and clime
Hearken to my joyful tidings
Of the golden future time

Soon or late the day is coming
Tyrant Man shall be overthrown
And the fruitful fields of England
Shall be trod by beasts alone

For that day we all must labour
Though we die before it break
Cows and horses, geese and turkeys
All must toil for freedom's sake
Dear Op, listen oo...

a witch/wizard don cast better kposha spell on u oo!

ee don be 4 u like dis!

grin
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Phantom233: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2023
KingDash09:
According to the Bible God created it like he did you and me

Then how is it an airforce agent? Think with your brain and less with you ass you halfwit
You're d one that lacks Sense of reasoning, if I may ask, your grandma that flies at night from your village to Lagos was created by Satan abi?

2 Likes

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by KingDash09(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
But your dumbass thinks any animal that looks weird belongs to the devil

With your ugly mug
Phantom233:

You're d one that lacks Sense of reasoning, if I may ask, your grandma that flies at night from your village to Lagos was created by Satan abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Maxitomxane(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:
You tied its wings? Why? A baby for that matter. As far as that bird is concerned, you and your friends are hardened terrorists!!!
Asin ehn, I weak.

The owl sef open mouth say "ahhhh" see as dey tie me like goat. grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Maxitomxane(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
Redomi:
I was coming from the farm this morning, I met a friend in the road and we were discussing when this baby owl just fall from a nearby tree, we caught it and tie the wing.

It's cute sha.
Don't kill it, it will kill rats in your surroundings for you at night.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Maxitomxane(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
DevilishMan:
Feed it with wall geckos, insects, lizards, rats etc till its fattened and juicy then smash its skull with stone & make hot peppersoup with effirin leaves & periwinkle

You are wicked! Kai grin
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Phantom233: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
KingDash09:
But your dumbass thinks any animal that looks weird belongs to the devil

With your ugly mug
Obviously Illiteracy is your problem, am very sure you're a Yoruba fella. Na una de always claim to know everything when actually you know nothing. Let me educate you a bit. I said the owl is an agent, I never said it belongs to the Devil. For your info, Anybody or creature can be used as an agent just like your grandma .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Dennisochampa: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
I hope you allow it to fly away and not eat it Sha.... Amen
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by ahnie: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
Some must have sgourted...Blood of Jesus!!!
Holy ghost fire,I bind and cast you in the mighty name of Jesus

Lolx
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Kharol1234: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
See meme's
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by DeepSight(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
What do you mean you "caught" it. Was it a criminal or a fugitive?

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by azukaegopeter(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wow this is so cute

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by DeepSight(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
tollyboy5:
Beasts of England, beasts of Ireland
Beasts of every land and clime
Hearken to my joyful tidings
Of the golden future time

Soon or late the day is coming
Tyrant Man shall be overthrown
And the fruitful fields of England
Shall be trod by beasts alone

For that day we all must labour
Though we die before it break
Cows and horses, geese and turkeys
All must toil for freedom's sake

Bless you for rendering this beautiful verse from Animal Farm.

4 Likes

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by ochombia1: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
Redomi:
Owl
some people no dey fear ooo
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Omoawoke: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
Redomi:
I was coming from the farm this morning, I met a friend in the road and we were discussing when this baby owl just fall from a nearby tree, we caught it and tie the wing.

If they kidnap you snap you like this, you go like am? Why are Africans so unfriendly to animals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Fira09(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
DevilishMan:
Feed it with wall geckos, insects, lizards, rats etc till its fattened and juicy then smash its skull with stone & make hot peppersoup with effirin leaves & periwinkle
You are just a 🤡 grin
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Lovenorth: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Father4all: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
They thing will chop you ooo
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by omoharry(f): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Redomi:
Pls donk kill that bird .. let it go if you are not keeping it as a pet .

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Stronghold91: 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
kill it
it's witchcraft agent

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by nedekid: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
Guess it's already in your tummy by now? grin
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by prickursense: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
You have to let it go. The mother will find it at Night. They always die in captivity.
You cannot eat an owl. You will always have nightmares. If you kill it , it will bring series of bad luck into your life.!!!
You have been warned!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by BRATISLAVA: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
"Grandma that big eyes you have! "

"Only to see you the better with, my dear."

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by BRATISLAVA: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Stronghold91:
kill it
it's witchcraft agent

But it looks nice. And it's just a chick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents / 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel / Hedgehog Saved From Sticky Situation After Getting Totally Encased In Clay(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.