Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field (38836 Views)

Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) / Rare Orange-Eyed Owl Not Seen For Almost 125 Years Is Spotted In Malaysia (Pics) / The Owl's Long Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by flokii: 6:50am On Dec 12, 2023
Nigerians need to learn biodiversity to appreciate these animals we share planet with..
The same way you have right to exist and move about, give birth and live life as you want is the same way each and every animal including micro organisms like bacteria have right to exist cos Earth is their natural habitat.

Stop harassing your fellow earth dwellers/inhabitants and have peace.
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Sucre6: 6:57am On Dec 12, 2023
Kingzjayzee:
wetin dey cute about this bird abeg? Na the scary eyes abi na the harmful-looking beaks. Bros, answer I dey wait grin

The okpolo eye no cute? 😂
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by luvyaself95(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2023
It really a baby it face look cute 😂 tho not like all these old one that people mistake as witch.
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Truckpusher(m): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2023
DevilishMan:
Feed it with wall geckos, insects, lizards, rats etc till its fattened and juicy then smash its skull with stone & make hot peppersoup with effirin leaves & periwinkle
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by ABBEYsammy01(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2023
Why tying the wings? just imagine what the mother owl would be going through now?
most a time we don't put ourselves in the shoe of these animals...
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Tapout(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2023
Redomi:
I want to sell it

What's your location?
Or just let it go. If you must sell, make sure you're not selling to someone who will kill it.
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Nmezor(f): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2023
Scary eyes undecided
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by naturefellow(m): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2023
Redomi:
I want to sell it
poverty
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Patented: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2023
Redomi:
I was coming from the farm this morning, I met a friend in the road and we were discussing when this baby owl just fall from a nearby tree, we caught it and tie the wing.

Please put the owl back in the tree it fell from.

That's a Northern White faced owl. A beautiful creature as you can see. What is the current status of the owl
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by caracas: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2023
tollyboy5:
Beasts of England, beasts of Ireland
Beasts of every land and clime
Hearken to my joyful tidings
Of the golden future time

Soon or late the day is coming
Tyrant Man shall be overthrown
And the fruitful fields of England
Shall be trod by beasts alone
Oshe snowball n napoleon, we don see you
Oya move….

For that day we all must labour
Though we die before it break
Cows and horses, geese and turkeys
All must toil for freedom's sake
Oshe mr snowball , we don see you
Oya move….
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by 007Marvel(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
Redomi:
Are you serious? $1500 for baby owl?

Yes, between $350 to $3k depending on location and type of owl. Some owls may be more expensive due to their size, rarity, or unique coloring
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by chocolateme(f): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
Redomi:
BAT 2023
Redomi, please let it go, God will bless you. Take it back to the tree at night, the mom may be looking for it. It's a nocturnal animal, I did nothing to offend you, maybe it's learning to fly. I feel so bad, please don't hurt it. Please 🙏
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Sleekfingers: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
Owl stew loading
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by winner37(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
Pepper soup is ready, applied in person 😜😜😜
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Olushylay1(f): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2023
Looks like horror movie angry > undecidedsad
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by BRATISLAVA: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
ABBEYsammy01:
Why tying the wings?
just imagine what the mother owl would be going through now?

most a time we don't put ourselves in the shoe of these animals...

Are you vegan?
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Redomi(m): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
Patented:

Please put the owl back in the tree it fell from.

That's a Northern White faced owl. A beautiful creature as you can see. What is the current status of the owl
I gave it out to one guy that said he wanted to keep it as pet, I later heard from someone close that he sold it 3k
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by caandi: 7:50am On Jan 04
BRATISLAVA:
"Grandma that big eyes you have! "

"Only to see you the better with, my dear."

grin
Red riding hood
Granpa what a big eyes you have!
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by BRATISLAVA: 9:43am On Jan 04
caandi:

Red riding hood
Granpa what a big eyes you have!

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents / How To Build An Inverter Ranging From 250 Watts To 5000 Watts / 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.