Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,341 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? (2074 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / YORUBA - IGBO Fight/unity........analysis And Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? by Pristine664: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
DKM123:
It is a SPONSORED tribalistic h@te propaganda incited by politicians to cause disunity that is ONLY BENEFICIAL TO THEM.

It's born out of the mantra that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"...

When it was Buhari time against Jonathan, there was always an online tribal war between the North and the South. Now it's between Obi and Tinubu, the previous online war automatically ceased and almost non existent and it's now Igbos Vs Yoruba.. Even if you are dull, you will see the pattern.

As a Nigerian politician, you want to be loved by the people cos love is a very strong emotion. People naturally loved Peter Obi everywhere.

But if you are unlovable and there is nothing to inspire people to love you, then your next best tool is hate . It is an emotion which is as strong as love.

So if people hate your rival, then they will automatically and passionately be on your side and that's why TRIBAL HATE is sponsored by these politicians. They pay so much money to create a media hate campaign against the tribe of their rival. You passionately hate the tribe and thus hate the rival and in turn love the politician.

Nigerians fall for it every time this evul strategy is applied even in the smaller elections..

You believe people naturally love Obi, a Nigerian politician but you don't understand that some people will naturally love Tinubu too?

You sound more like a clown. cool

3 Likes

Re: Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? by DKM123: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
Pristine664:

You believe people naturally love Obi, a Nigerian politician but you don't understand that some people will naturally love Tinubu too?

You sound more like a clown. cool

Your us£less mother sounds like a cl0wn.
The organic love people had for Obi is massive and even the blind person could see unless they are as stewpid and senseless as you are.

Even with all the thrillions your Tinubu threw around in bribery, the power of incumbency of a big political party with powerful structures, the grabbing, the k!lling and massive stealing of ballot boxes, massive result manipulation, voter intimidation and harrasment, fake media propagandas including sponsored tribalistic hate towards the Igbo people and all the other nefarious activities he and his cohorts did to hang on to power, the difference in votes wasn't a landslide...

Yet, Obi in his hitherto unknown structureless party had GENUINE VOTES in millions, from Genuine fans who genuinely LOVED him even though most of the votes were not counted and a lot of his fans where chased away and disenfranchised.
That should tell your coconut head something.

This is someone your egoistic and pompous Tinlumbu said was a small fry and so he doesn't see him as a competition....

1 Like

Re: Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? by 90dbest: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
Pristine664:

3 million souls of your unfortunate forbears were wasted because of greed and arrogance. Same fate will befall you guys if you continue to be stupid.
I'm wasting your useless Yoruba brothers down here . What re y gonna do about that?

1 Like

Re: Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? by Emyogalanya: 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
Lifestone:

Why is it so difficult fir you guys to have civil conversation without insults, I'm out
Point out the insUlts can't i give you a point of order and corRection Imaginary inSults a word that you learnt fron listening to reno Omokri. Come back and debate and face the issues Raised in the thread , you are here shouting pbat and other stories. Once you are called out in corRection
Re: Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? by Pristine664: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
DKM123:

Your us£less mother sounds like a cl0wn.
The organic love people had for Obi is massive and even the blind person could see unless they are as stewpid and senseless as you are.

Even with all the thrillions your Tinubu threw around in bribery, the power of incumbency of a big political party with powerful structures, the grabbing, the k!lling and massive stealing of ballot boxes, massive result manipulation, voter intimidation and harrasment, fake media propagandas including sponsored tribalistic hate towards the Igbo people and all the other nefarious activities he and his cohorts did to hang on to power, the difference in votes wasn't a landslide...

Yet, Obi in his hitherto unknown structureless party had GENUINE VOTES in millions, from Genuine fans who genuinely LOVED him even though most of the votes were not counted and a lot of his fans where chased away and disenfranchised.
That should tell your coconut head something.

This is someone your egoistic and pompous Tinlumbu said was a small fry and so he doesn't see him as a competition....

Just as you said, only the spiritually and eternally blind like you and your unfortunate parents will see organic love for Obi and will not see the same for Tinubu. Especially in the North.

Organic love is not the same as social media noise and cyber bullying by some headless mob that have no regard for other people's political choice.

The election results showed where Obi truly belong even with all the intimidation and rigging in SE. Third position.

If you like, die. When you get to heaven tell God you killed yourself because you hate the TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? by raskymonojendor: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

Story

Hungry troll with stoopid lies.

Nkwobi and Abacha during Christmas in ABIA? We would have believed you if you had said in Enugu.
You have weak comprehension flat head. God forbid I step my foot in red mud region Alaibo.

1 Like

Re: Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? by Jeyun: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
spagettiluv:
No
Bought some wears from that ibo guy not too long,we still joke when he no wan gree release my change.
But if I see am online do anyhow,I go abuse h€ll out of his ibo papa
lolz u no serious
Re: Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? by DKM123: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
Pristine664:

Just as you said, only the spiritually and eternally blind like you and your unfortunate parents will see organic love for Obi and will not see the same for Tinubu. Especially in the North.

Organic love is not the same as social media noise and cyber bullying by some headless mob that have no regard for other people's political choice.

The election results showed where Obi truly belong even with all the intimidation and rigging in SE. Third position.

If you like, die. When you get to heaven tell God you killed yourself because you hate the TRUTH.

You are already a walking de@d though. You think you are alive when your conscience is d£ad and buried just the way your evul Tinubu has k!lled the economy?

Despite paying thousands of p0verty striken mofos like you who sell your useless s0uls for peanut to whitewash him all over the same social media that you say is not real, he still isn't getting any organic love and that is the TRUTH your useless self has refused to acknowledge. Bra!nless agama lizard!
Re: Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? by kurupt1: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
Jomonix:
It's mainly online. My niece has just been married off to nice young Yoruba guy. The ceremonies were fun filled.

U be mumu
Re: Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? by Jomonix: 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
chiagozien:
Which online.

What of hunting and killing of Igbo voters in south west during last presidential election?

There is better relationship outside politics. The ordinary Nigerians relate very well in the streets when it comes to buying and selling commodities or services. As I speak a good percentage of craft men and other workers engaged in a building project I am involved with are Yoruba. This building project is in the heart of Anambra, Ogidi to be precise.
Re: Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? by Ngozi123(f): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Occurstaem:

The Igbos clamouring for Biafra should be cursing Azikiwe everyday and night. But no, it's the innocent they will be hating.

Had Azikiwe heed to the dangers Pa Awo and Saudauna saw about a multiethnic Nigeria, we won't be in this conundrum. He was blinded by tribal supremacy thinking that other tribes were dumb.

Many secessionist Igbos dislike Azikiwe. Where did you get this notion from?
Re: Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? by Ngozi123(f): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
tsdarkside:
not realy....

my igbo girlfriend is still with me toghether....
dont take nairaland banters too serious....

Thanks for confirming, again, that you are Yoruba.
Re: Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? by ASAPFERG: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
Whether online or offline, i don't like igbos at all
Re: Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? by danvon(m): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
I've experienced tribalism offline, offline tribalism is a bit more senseless and more coded
Re: Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? by ASAPFERG: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
90dbest:
Its affecting them offline, but as usual the cowardly Yoruba is denying, I can't give help to any Yoruba again. Never. They should all die and go to hell
first of all help your cursed brothers that are hawking all over the SW.

we hate igbos with passion in our region and you can see the way we are treating them in Lagos to prove it tongue

1 Like

Re: Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? by tsdarkside(m): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ngozi123:

Thanks for confirming, again, that you are Yoruba.

ngozi,how far na.... smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yaradua Started The Aba Powerplant Project Not Otti / Who Is To Blame For Nigeria's Problems? Leaders Or People? / Nine Years After, Court Orders Supreme Court To Enrol Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.