Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) (44584 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
id4sho:
Cultural shock, we over price over used pussies tongue

Naso one idiot told me to put her mother on Monthly salary. Fear who no fear this gender undecided

My Guy in UK told me he avoids Nigerian girls there because they export their excess baggage attitudes and character sad
They worse sef na the fugly idiots doing shakara. God punish konji, aswearugad

You for tell her to invite her mama make una do 3some so the bill go reach her .
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by id4sho(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
Smartguyboy:

You for tell her to invite her mama make una do 3some so the bill go reach her .
Bad boy cheesy

Barman give him a chilled bottle of origin grin

1 Like

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Ruwaha: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
She took her urgent 2k mentality to UK.

This kind of gyals,I don't even think twice b4 I ghost them completely
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by bjdon: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
this is why most of them remain single and grow old ,keep carrying that mentality you hear

over there black girls from Africa are bottom in the dating pool , you better hold any way show you interest tight

Don't mind her. She think she's stil in Naija where she can be forming big lady. UK will level everybody. There's SO MUCH choice nobody has to take any nonsense from anyone. So many Nigerian ladies are single becasue they think with the outdated mentality that men must chase and spend on them. That is not how it works in the UK and the West. A men expects his women to spend on him as well, to pamper him. Sadly many Naija ladies are simply not wired to think like that

1 Like

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Maforgreats(m): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
She must have been the one teasing him to take her out.

1 Like

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by pansophist(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It is!

The dictionary definition of feminism is like the internet meme of ''what I ordered versus what I got''. On ground, feminism is not what it is defined as.
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by pansophist(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
Just as it was hard for her to accept that she should also contribute to the bill of the first date, it was also hard for me to accept a woman who wants to pay her share.

I went out with one white babe like that, over a decade ago sha, so I was not even sure how the dating landscape works. This babe refused I pay for her, she insisted she will pay. I thought she doesnt like me sef, and will ghost me afterwards.

But we actually dated, and that was the best relationship of my life. It felt so natural and stressless. The genuine desire was there, and I can just be ,myself.

That babe set the bar so high, that if any girl bring fake love come my side, I go just dey laugh her. She no know say babes before her don spoil show grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
weird! undecided
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
pansophist:
■ The dictionary definition of feminism is like the internet meme of ''what I ordered versus what I got''. On ground, feminism is not what it is defined as.
Any ideas masquerading as feminism that does not agree with the definition is of course not to be confused with feminism is what that should mean. undecided

On ground, where I am, feminism is strictly about equality! undecided
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by pansophist(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Any ideas masquerading as feminism that does not agree with the definition is of course not to be confused with feminism is what that should mean. undecided

On ground, where I am, feminism is strictly about equality! undecided

The issue of feminism is one of the most overflogged topic on this forum. See, I no get power to argue. As I dey like this, if you tell me one plus one is nine, I will nod my head, agree with you, as far we are all cool together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
pansophist:
The issue of feminism is one of the most overflogged topic on this forum. See, I no get power to argue. As I dey like this, if you tell me one plus one is nine, I will nod my head, agree with you, as far we are all cool together.
There is no issue of feminism though. There is just feminism and that which is not feminism. It is really that simple! undecided

1 Like

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by pansophist(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There is no issue of feminism though. There is just feminism and that which is not feminism. It is really that simple! undecided

Fourth wave feminism has extended to new groups such as trans.

Do you agree to this feminist notion that a man that butchered his deek off, inject his system with hormones, and wear skirt is now a woman?
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
pansophist:
Fourth wave feminism has extended to new groups such as trans. Do you agree to this feminist notion that a man that butchered his deek off, inject his system with hormones, and wear skirt is now a woman?
I believe all humans, no matter what may be missing, are all equals and deserve to be treated so. undecided
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by pansophist(m): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I believe all humans, no matter what may be missing, are all equals and deserve to be treated so. undecided

Will you marry a transgender?
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
pansophist:
■ Will you marry a transgender?
What has marriage to do with this? undecided
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 12:19am On Dec 11, 2023
mrrandomguy:
She thought that her waist beads a.k.a. ileke idi will work on the oyinbo man like it does on the Nigerian men whose destinies have been locked in prisons in the marine kingdom.

In the past, waist beads was common among Northerners, villagers or local girls, and aṣewo. Almost all women of all culture, tribe and status now wear waist beads. It was not so before. Even sophisticated Christian women, Yoruba and Ibo women now wear it.

It has become so rampant nowadays that about 18 out of 20 women have it on their waist.

Men/boys will say "I cannot marry or date or have sex with a lady that is not wearing waist beads"...

But those who understand the times and seasons will know that this trend they call fashion is not ordinary. It is from the marine kingdom!

To all Nigerian men who have slept with waistbead wearing women, surrender your lives to Jesus Christ and be saved.
U see unaware that u are being troubled by a goat spirit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 3:40am On Dec 11, 2023
pansophist:

A christian and a feminist. Weird.
sounds hypocritical..

😏😏😏

**SHRUGS****
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 3:44am On Dec 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Religion of Christianity aside, Jesus Christ said all those in His Kingdom — brothers and sisters — are all equals. Yes, Jesus Christ made it known that He was for equality of men and women since inequality came by way of a curse(on marriage). undecided
yet it still somehow appeared in the bible how women should be submissive to their husband . I guess jesus wasn't involved with that..

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Originalsly: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2023
If the man asked her out to eat .... and chose the restaurant ... then he should foot the bill ... not her. I really believe this was his intention and he budgeted for it. But it is clear she was eating wayyyyy more than expected.... saying she ordered "all kinds of stupidness" .... turned a meal into a feast ... why should he then still pay? He was right. What would the man now think of Nigerian women? She does not see how she is giving Nigerian women a bad name.
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by abbeyd2(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2023
He tired me o, let the white man breathe. Don't suffocate him.
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
Silentgroper:
yet it still somehow appeared in the bible how women should be submissive to their husband . I guess jesus wasn't involved with that..
Somehow appeared? For crying out loud that was a curse placed on women in marriage by God in Genesis 3 vs 16. What has that to do with this discussion? undecided
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Silentgroper:
sounds hypocritical..

😏😏😏

**SHRUGS****

But you nor dey tail me. 👍

Telephone wire, gboromideleru, soboleyoke.

You should also tell him I am a hooker o. I am not an hypocrite, I am an outright, immoral liar and a pretender. A fake Christian that's been used by yahoo boys - don't forget.
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

But you nor dey tail me. 👍

Telephone wire, gboromideleru, soboleyoke.

You should also tell him[b]I am a hooker o[/b]. I am not an hypocrite, I am an outright, immoral liar and a pretender. A fake Christian that's been used by yahoo boys - don't forget.
hey sweetheart ...

That's no way to talk to a potential suitor ...

Didn't you say i'm in love with you ...

I wouldn't say that about a girl i'm presumed to be in love with to another man, even if they were facts...

grin grin
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
Silentgroper:
I wouldn't say that about a girl i'm presumed to be in love with to another man, even if they were facts...

grin grin

They are facts you know very well. So quit being a two-faced s**** and stand on business with your hate.

1 Like

Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Somehow appeared? For crying out loud that was a curse placed on women in marriage by God in Genesis 3 vs 16. What has that to do with this discussion? undecided
To be submissive to a man is a curse...

Damnnn .... Whoever's this is would so make it as a bible scholar ..

Whenever you open a church, pls make sure to let me know
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

They are facts you know very well. So quit being a two-faced s**** and stand on business with your hate.
Darling, how would i hate something I love from the bottom of my heart ... Thats not possible you know ...

Could you stop being toxic for just a min....

If you can't do it for me ..

Atleast, do it for our love..

Btw, I heard you are petite.. let's talk about that ...

Can i see how petite you look , mi amor...
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
Silentgroper:
■ To be submissive to a man is a curse... Damnnn .... Whoever's this is would so make it as a bible scholar .. Whenever you open a church, pls make sure to let me know
You don't need church to tell you what is written in Genesis 3 vs 16. undecided
Re: U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You don't need church to tell you what is written in Genesis 3 vs 16. undecided
Alright

😐😐😐😐

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute / 15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand / 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.