Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital (28047 Views)

Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Some Rare Images Of Lagos, About 50years Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Mindlog: 6:22am On Dec 10, 2023
Lagos, Nigerians' general market.
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by AntiChristian: 6:26am On Dec 10, 2023
Lagos no fine reach Alaigbo!
Lagos no fine reach Biafla with 40 states!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Sirianese: 6:28am On Dec 10, 2023
essentialone:
Show the beautiful places on Lagos Mainland

Lagos mainland is all slum, everything looks like shít from the air

No beautiful place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by numericalguy(m): 6:29am On Dec 10, 2023
Catapault:

Las las. Developers will come for your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Benwallt(m): 6:31am On Dec 10, 2023
nothingspoil70:

How?

The images should have come in 3D name to authenticate them.
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Fearyourcreator: 6:32am On Dec 10, 2023
Olachase:
Ogun State could have gotten to this level buh I don't kw what's wrong

Anyway this is Lagos best we are waiting for the better

Like for the betterment of Lagos, 👍👍

Share ti óri è bafè burú
Ogun supposed dey very very close to Lagos when it comes to development, nonsense governors , visionless governors since 1999

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by numericalguy(m): 6:33am On Dec 10, 2023
Kingosytex:

The way you guys bring Obi into everything is baffling.
I had to read the post over and over to see it's connection with Obi but there is none.
If you aren't a kid but an adult then I'm really sorry for you.

Why are you pained, envious and bitter.

The guy made a statement in reference to what Obi's followers have been saying about Lagos and you are here foaming at the mouth due to envy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Fearyourcreator: 6:34am On Dec 10, 2023
eliwa47:
We have seen it, and this is not new if you ask me.
But Lagos has been tough on many, I am lagosian, lived in Lagos for almost 21yrs, but presently resident in osogbo, I will tell you life is good in osun state, Road, water, electricity, business and name it.

Skyscrapers won't put food on my table undecided
Grew up in Lagos too spend like twenty something years then left for ogun state .. if not for infrastructure, Ogun is better for me ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by numericalguy(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2023
Sirianese:

Lagos mainland is all slum, everything looks like shít from the air

No beautiful place

Pained, bitter and envious IPOB cannibals everywhere

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Fearyourcreator: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2023
10mobile:
Catapault, you can do better reporting. Tell us a place in Lagos represented in each photo - like the twin tower. To be honest, I suspect that some of those pictures are not taken even in Africa.

But, if all these are Lagos, even if the photos are over edited, they are good to help us visualize having such a country.
It's all Lagos ... Naso oyinbo dey edit their city pictures too ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by eliwa47(m): 6:39am On Dec 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Grew up in Lagos too spend like twenty something years then left for ogun state .. if not for infrastructure, Ogun is better for me ...
Gbam! Same here too
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by NFBI: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2023
only fine on drone snap
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by abysirius(m): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2023
We know you.. grin grin grin
Stargangz:
Abidjan, Dakar, Nairobi, Dar Es Salaam, Luanda, Lusaka, Harare, Kigali, Accra, Gaborone, Windhoek, Blantyre, Addis Ababa, Port Louis, Francistown, Bulawayo & Kampala all have a better skyline than your overhyped Lagos, Lagos is an advanced slum. I've not even mentioned the major cities in North Africa and South Africa. Lagos can do better.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Emetex22(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2023
Stargangz:
Abidjan, Dakar, Nairobi, Dar Es Salaam, Luanda, Lusaka, Harare, Kigali, Accra, Gaborone, Windhoek, Blantyre, Addis Ababa, Port Louis, Francistown, Bulawayo & Kampala all have a better skyline than your overhyped Lagos, Lagos is an advanced slum. I've not even mentioned the major cities in North Africa and South Africa. Lagos can do better.
They won't understand, they will soon tag u IPOB or hater, truth is that Lagos holds enormous potential but a mediocre compared to similar metropolis in Africa. The blur and red lines is an excellent step, hopefully our leaders get it right
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by 10mobile: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

It's all Lagos ... Naso oyinbo dey edit their city pictures too ..
Then, help us to identify each place since you're sure they're all Lagos.
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by secretsofpeace(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2023
Beautiful nonsense!!! Can't even compete with Abidjan... should be Shameful pictures of Lagos
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by shurlah(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2023
10mobile:
Catapault, you can do better reporting. Tell us a place in Lagos represented in each photo - like the twin tower. To be honest, I suspect that some of those pictures are not taken even in Africa.

But, if all these are Lagos, even if the photos are over edited, they are good to help us visualize having such a country.
All photos are from Victoria Island, Ikoyi and Eko Atlantic axis of Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Catapault: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2023
Mosba:
It's colonial masters that did everything that's why Obi cannot live in Anambra but settled in Lagos to enjoy the fruits of his slave colonial master's labour

Shut up. 'Colonial master' built what?

Ewu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by OlawaleBammie: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2023
Philistine:
Good One! Lagos....ancestral home of Binis
it should be a tin of shame that the yorubas overpowered fhe binis and chase fhem away from their ancestral land grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by OlawaleBammie: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2023
Stargangz:
You didn't include Awka and owerri in ur list

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Fearyourcreator: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2023
eliwa47:

Gbam! Same here too
Ogun state get potential like crazy
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Fearyourcreator: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2023
10mobile:

Then, help us to identify each place since you're sure they're all Lagos.
I no get time for that, ask person wey post am... But it's all Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by adecz: 6:56am On Dec 10, 2023
Pictures of single locations are repeated several times from different angles.

Marina is repeated like 6 times,
Mbadiwe like 5 times❗️❗️❗️😐😐

Na only those places waka come❓❓
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Catapault: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2023
Stargangz:

You are a lying fool.

In your list, only Nairobi, Abidjan, and Dar es Salaam can match or surpass the Lagos skyline.

Mentioning Accra, Kampala, Lusaka, Bulawayo, Francistown - wherever the fck that is - is an egregious insult.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Jbleenk: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2023
The “na we develop am” crew never come? Won Osinwn eyan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2023
Endeavour to show us the slum too

At least I expect a counter thread showing us shanties in Lagos abi na everywhere be heaven on earth for Lagos?
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by sukkot: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2023
its a great place but its the people in it thats the problem. if you deport all the people and fill it up with 10 million oyinbos it would look like heaven. mohammed will be shitting and washing his gbola with kettle beside every road, nnamdi will be trying to sell you fufu iphone in alaba or computer village, kazeem the omonile will extort you like crazy grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by adecz: 7:06am On Dec 10, 2023
Stargangz:

Apart from SA,How many of these countries havemore than 2 cities Apart from their capitals❓Those countries just concentrate all their resources to one location to develop.

On the other hand, Nigeria has more than 20 major developed cities that are
close to the level of Lagos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Bahamas95(m): 7:07am On Dec 10, 2023
Na statistics pictures we go chop? grin
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Catapault: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2023
10mobile:

You clearly have never been to Lagos or 'Africa' to type this ignorant garbage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by 10mobile: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2023
Catapault:

You clearly have never been to Lagos or 'Africa' to type this ignorant garbage.
Why are most Nigerians like this? If someone challenges you based on facts, you resort to quarrels. Now, tell me again that I typed garbage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Businesses Owned By Nigerians In Diaspora / Helipad: Check Out Its Uses And How It All Started - Photos / 5 Passengers Dead Including A Baby After Danfo Bursts Into Flames In Lagos.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.