Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital (28045 Views)

Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Some Rare Images Of Lagos, About 50years Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Autobot05: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Show us the other parts
Lagos wey dirty don spoil finish
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by jinxet2000: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
Many Nigerians are excited easily when they see a look of prosperity. Progress and prosperity aren’t the same. You may have progress but not prosperity. The buildings shown are progress made by businesses and individual. They could be in debt, or even not making returns on investment. Prosperity is a system that brings everyone from poverty to comfort. That even the poor people have sense of belonging. In this system, Poor people can afford food and good healthcare at least.
I was in Lagos recently, the number of Range Rover SUVs is mind blowing. In the other hand, there are so many residents that suffer hardship, air pollution, heat, poor healthcare, traffic, noise pollution.

Big ups to private investments across Nigeria. Nigerian government impacts is widely missing across every community. They need to start working for the people.

In summary, I may think that government inspires prosperity while businesses make progress. In order words, if a people prosper, they can progress
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Indifferent12: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2023
Catapault:

You are very stupid.

What was “edited to make it look beautiful”?

Edited how?

Stupid dunce.

You people just irritate me on this forum with your wretched inferiority complex.

Disgusting people with a filthy mindset.

Is your parent that's stupid
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Karlifate: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
essentialone:
Show the beautiful places on Lagos Mainland

Exactly! cheesy

Let's see the "beautiful" pictures of Ajegunle and Okokomaiko. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by olabanjg(m): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2023
grin grin grin
Olachase:
Ogun State could have gotten to this level buh I don't kw what's wrong

Anyway this is Lagos best we are waiting for the better

Like for the betterment of Lagos, 👍👍

Share ti óri è bafè burú
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Catapault: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
Indifferent12:

Is your parent that's stupid

Go fck yourself, you lying bastard.
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Indifferent12: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2023
Catapault:

Go fck yourself, you lying bastard.
Cry today, cry forever
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Indifferent12: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Ogun supposed dey very very close to Lagos when it comes to development, nonsense governors , visionless governors since 1999
No state in Nigeria can come close to lagos. Lagos was build by the collective effort of all Nigerians, not Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa.

This is why other states will find it hard to be like Lagos, except Abuja which is also been built by the collective effort of all Nigerians
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Fearyourcreator: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2023
Indifferent12:

No state in Nigeria can come close to lagos. Lagos was build by the collective effort of all Nigerians, not Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa.

This is why other states will find it hard to be like Lagos, except Abuja which is also been built by the collective effort of all Nigerians
Oga I know Wetin I dey talk ... Ogun got everything to be like Lagos ...
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Indifferent12: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Oga I know Wetin I dey talk ... Ogun got everything to be like Lagos ...
You think it’s only Ogun that have everything to be like Lagos, have u been to delta or akwa Ibom or rivers?
What does Lagos has that delta doesn’t?
The only thing ogun has is proximity to Lagos n lots of factories.
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Fearyourcreator: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2023
Indifferent12:

You think it’s only Ogun that have everything to be like Lagos, have u been to delta or akwa Ibom or rivers?
What does Lagos has that delta doesn’t?
The only thing ogun has is proximity to Lagos n lots of factories.
I know you not from the west ... From that statement all this and that contributed to Lagos... Ogun most times comes second or third to virtually anything progressive to Lagos apart from oil in Nigeria...
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Indifferent12: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I know you not from the west ... From that statement all this and that contributed to Lagos... Ogun most times comes second or third to virtually anything progressive to Lagos apart from oil in Nigeria...
What do you mean by this “Ogun most times comes second or third to virtually anything progressive to Lagos “

Explain
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Fearyourcreator: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2023
Indifferent12:

What do you mean by this “Ogun most times comes second or third to virtually anything progressive to Lagos “

Explain
Wealth
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Indifferent12: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Wealth
Look at the igr of Lagos and that of ogun if it comes close.
Rivers even has a higher igr than ogun.
There’s nothing about ogun that should make it be like lagos
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Fearyourcreator: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
Indifferent12:

Look at the igr of Lagos and that of ogun if it comes close.
Rivers even has a higher igr than ogun.
There’s nothing about ogun that should make it be like lagos
Lolzzzz... I see jealousy... Well... Ogun only needed a visionary like those in charge of Lagos
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Indifferent12: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzz... I see jealousy... Well... Ogun only needed a visionary like those in charge of Lagos
Jealousy?

You are definitely a clown, if u think ogun state will become like Lagos.
I only ask a simple question, what’s the igr of Lagos compared to ogun state.
Ogun state is not even as developed as rivers so why should I be jealous. Ogbeni rest
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Fearyourcreator: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
Indifferent12:

Jealousy?

You are definitely a clown, if u think ogun state will become like Lagos.
I only ask a simple question, what’s the igr of Lagos compared to ogun state.
Ogun state is not even as developed as rivers so why should I be jealous. Ogbeni rest
Oguns get potential to be the the second best state in Nigeria... I say it boldly... They need good handlers like those in Lagos ...
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Indifferent12: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Oguns get potential to be the the second best state in Nigeria... I say it boldly... They need good handlers like those in Lagos ...
All state has the potential to be the best with the to handlers.
The reason you see a lot of factories in Ogun state, it’s because it’s close to Lagos. Ogun is only benefiting from its proximity to Lagos.
What does ogun as a state has to offer that other state cannot.
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Fearyourcreator: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
Indifferent12:

All state has the potential to be the best with the to handlers.
The reason you see a lot of factories in Ogun state, it’s because it’s close to Lagos. Ogun is only benefiting from its proximity to Lagos.
What does ogun as a state has to offer that other state cannot.
So factories not in other states
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Indifferent12: 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

So factories not in other states
Yap, ogun state has the most factories in Nigeria, because it’s close to Lagos, and Lagos has the only deep sea port in Nigeria. So these factories can easily import raw materials they need to Lagos n transport them to ogun state easily.
I taught this is common knowledge that most Nigerians should know.
No state in Nigeria has factories like ogun state.
What Niger delta has is just oil installations and oil rigs
The middle belt n north is mainly into farming.
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Fearyourcreator: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
Indifferent12:

Yap, ogun state has the most factories in Nigeria, because it’s close to Lagos, and Lagos has the only deep sea port in Nigeria. So these factories can easily import raw materials they need to Lagos n transport them to ogun state easily.
I taught this is common knowledge that most Nigerians should know.
No state in Nigeria has factories like ogun state.
What Niger delta has is just oil installations and oil rigs
The middle belt n north is mainly into farming.
Why is Lagos in Lagos or ogun in Ogun .. and oil in Nigeria delta... I said Ogun should be close to Lagos in development you dey say Wetin ogun get... Anything to suit una narrative say una better other tribes ... Wahala WA ooo .. I will say it again Ogun should be far better than what it is currently and also close to Lagos in development... Anything you like say na you sabi
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Indifferent12: 7:47am On Jan 01
Fearyourcreator:

Why is Lagos in Lagos or ogun in Ogun .. and oil in Nigeria delta... I said Ogun should be close to Lagos in development you dey say Wetin ogun get... Anything to suit una narrative say una better other tribes ... Wahala WA ooo .. I will say it again Ogun should be far better than what it is currently and also close to Lagos in development... Anything you like say na you sabi
English hard you o.
Of course ogun should be far better than it current state. The last time I was the ogun the roads were really bad. I’m not arguing that it shouldn’t be better my argument is that it has not gotten any special privileges like Lagos for it to be as developed as Lagos and the reason it has so many factories is because it’s close to Lagos which has a deep sea port
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Fearyourcreator: 8:27am On Jan 01
Indifferent12:

English hard you o.
Of course ogun should be far better than it current state. The last time I was the ogun the roads were really bad. I’m not arguing that it shouldn’t be better my argument is that it has not gotten any special privileges like Lagos for it to be as developed as Lagos and the reason it has so many factories is because it’s close to Lagos which has a deep sea port
I know your type always thinking they comprehend better... I never said it should be the same in development like Lagos ... I meant it should be far better than what it is ... Did Ogun bring itself close to Lagos ?... Being close to Lagos gave it an edge too just like some south south region didn't plant oil... Lagos too having the deep sea wasn't planted too .. Lagos need Ogun ,Ogun needs Lagos... While Ogun is not developing as it's supposed too... You dey here dey drag other states into the matter... Make Lagos dey create land na... Na you English dey hard
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Indifferent12: 5:46pm On Jan 01
Fearyourcreator:

I know your type always thinking they comprehend better... I never said it should be the same in development like Lagos ... I meant it should be far better than what it is ... Did Ogun bring itself close to Lagos ?... Being close to Lagos gave it an edge too just like some south south region didn't plant oil... Lagos too having the deep sea wasn't planted too .. Lagos need Ogun ,Ogun needs Lagos... While Ogun is not developing as it's supposed too... You dey here dey drag other states into the matter... Make Lagos dey create land na... Na you English dey hard
This is not what we are arguing jor, u said Ogun should be as developed as Lagos, why u Dey change mouth
Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by Fearyourcreator: 6:09pm On Jan 01
Indifferent12:

This is not what we are arguing jor, u said Ogun should be as developed as Lagos, why u Dey change mouth
Bring it let me see... I said ogun should be close to Lagos ... Show me where I said it should be the same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination / Businesses Owned By Nigerians In Diaspora / Helipad: Check Out Its Uses And How It All Started - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.