Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) (68893 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / A Law Banning Poor Men From Polygamy. / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by WriterX(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
My dad used to say "nobody owes you anything so don't go expecting or demanding things from anyone," this has made me appreciate the little and big things I get from people knowing they really don't owe me. This is my peace.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Oomardesigns: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
As he dey turn you, you sef supose know say him no wan give you. Why disturbing him?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by barinedan(m): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
Since he has refused giving you the loan you have to look for somewhere else

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by NairaLTQ: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:
After eating, the wife asked us to sit outside and served us some fruits.

As we were eating, my uncle came out and greeted us. This was around 9:30am. He went inside again and we waited for about 3hrs before he stepped outside.

He told me to go inside and collect a package from his wife, which I did.

When I came out, my friend told me my uncle drove his car out of the compound.

I was heartbroken.

The wife gave me frozen fish. My wife fried some and roasted the rest because we don’t own freezer
So sorry.

From your uncles experience,
Your uncle truly believes that you will NOT pay back the loan .
Then you will give him excuses why you cant pay back.
And because he's perceived to be a rich man, he would be deemed wicked if he tried to collect his money by force.

He is not psychologically prepared to loose N600,000 just like that and he knows that there is no way you would understand him.

Too bad...find an alternative

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
Otito O, Otito

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Silentgroper(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
Jeon:
WHEN ARE YOU GIVING US THE 6TH CHILD?

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
as long he could cater for it
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
You are not serious you need loan they served you food and eat, next time when you need money from someone and he offered you food reject it.if you rejected the fish his wife would tell him,he would know you really need money not food

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
You’re even lucky that you have rich uncle…:…. My uncles are not rich and the ones that are rich, they look me from afar and assume that am doing well because I never go to them for financial assistance
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by tfelicityk(m): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
You are a parasite on your uncle... Can't you live without him... Why must you solely dependent on him?

Please wake up and get something doing... prove to him you have skills to put food on your table too.

What you went for in uncle's place is food obviously?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by RPG2020(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why can’t he just say he can’t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis

Then you are a tennis ball 🏀

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by pansophist(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Smart uncle.

You still cant raise 600k in two years lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Doyenro23(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
Thank God no be only mad for this country
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by BBIA: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
You are a begger. Allow your poor uncle to breathe please 🙏
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by 2buffagain(m): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Collect package from my wife. cheesy
Fish.
Drives off before you can talk grin

I like that man.
Please don't disturb him again. Go and beg someone else.
The same mouth you are using to say "rich uncle" and "borrow" is the same mouth you will use to later say "Why is my rich uncle disturbing me over money he GAVE me last year. IS he not rich?".

Go and borrow from bank.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by BBIA: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
Jeon:
WHEN ARE YOU GIVING US THE 6TH CHILD?

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
I trust you will one day loose count of yours…

Aboki husband bura will not stop ćumming inside your duri grin
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by BBIA: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, you LACK Smartness and food discipline.😒

See how you were eating Bread and Fried Eggs like an HUNGRY prisoner!😏😏

You should have rejected the meal and asked for can water.🙂

U too like Food.🙁🙁

Dat's how you once REJECTED a Good paying Job with accomodation because of the Foreign food they gave you
And ran home to your wife's Akpu and Okro soup! 😕😕🤦
Which one be “can water” again? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by BBIA: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
grin
Dtruthspeaker:

When he says it to your face now, you would still open a thread complaining that He told you to your face.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by BrickDevo: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
engrchykae:
one day God will see you through,let your uncle play all he likes.
I had similar experience in the hands of one man that promised me civil defence job back in 2016.
He kept playing me.
After the budget have been passed,they will call us.
This week
Next week.
Upper week.
I was doing okada then.
Then anytime he comes back from Abuja,I will turn to his pilot with my bike and fuel till when he will go back.
One day after disappointing me,all the money I could have made that day,I didn't because I was driving him everywhere he wants,I CRIED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MORE THAN A DECADE.
I looked up and told God in anger,"I don't blame this man,it is you who wants an engr to be doing okada that has the blame"
Ending of the year,I got the job I was doing now.
I want you to know that you will get the finance you need to start your business and you will do fine.
You will employ people and must treat your workers well or you return to zero.
In the end you said nothing but wishes, provide a solution or are you wishing a job will fall out of heaven and land him instant 600k?
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:
I have been trying to obtain a loan of ₦600,000 from my wealthy uncle for the past 2 years.

This man has the habit turning me up and down. Come today, come tomorrow is all I hear.

Yesterday morning, I heard he was in the village and my friend and I tracked him down around 6a.m.

We were told he was still in bed. His wife welcomed us in and served us breakfast

If you want to borrow money for something, you should be pitching your ideas and strategies to him,, so he can invest into your ideas by giving you the money.

You're Not the first “beggar” who approached him in the disguise of obtaining a loan,, who had not paid him back -- up till now.

And now that you're his nephew,, when you start finding it difficult to pay back,, your parents would now go to beg.

And businessmen don't like this type of begging from relatives..

So..
Relax.
He is being a shrewd businessman..
Business comes first.
Relatives come second.

That was why he gave you something that was free-of-charge.
As for the money that wasn't free-of-charge, he had not seen the reasons for putting his money in your “reasons for the loan”.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by BrickDevo: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
Blazebond:
When someone pens down a post like this,it is best to abstain from commenting on it if you have no positive words for the person,why all the unnecessary insensitive comments,what do you people even take this life as,some of you don't even have more than three million or ten million as savings and you are already acting as if you can control all life has to throw at you,I advise you All to desist from mocking a person at his/her low points and to the poster,stay positive and stay strong, dedicate your time into doing something to earn a living and seek other person's that might be able to listen to your idea that you seek a loan for,ignore that uncle of yours,he ain't family,he is just related to you by blood,and to those making stupid arrogant statements, pray that life doesn't teach you a bitter lesson.
You are right but the guy no try, asking for the same thing for too long is not smart at all, when you ask for a loan, to the loanee what he wants to know is can you pack back the loan, even if you say yes, how? Obavoh needs to present a realistic business plan or whatever venture that will be able to payback the loan in a specified period of time, but i believe he couldn't do that or maybe he wants to solve a family problem, and paying back the loan will be till further notice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by highoctane: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:
I have been trying to obtain a loan of ₦600,000 from my wealthy uncle for the past 2 years.

This man has the habit turning me up and down. Come today, come tomorrow is all I hear.

Yesterday morning, I heard he was in the village and my friend and I tracked him down around 6a.m.

We were told he was still in bed. His wife welcomed us in and served us breakfast

You have failed the test showing you re a glutton. Which other loan re you looking for, when you have already eaten it.
You would have rejected that food right there and then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by reason1man: 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

the man knows you won't pay back. go to micro finance
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by correctguy101(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
Geovanni412:

You've been looking for a loan from one man for two years

What happened to all the other options within your circle?

He has been dribbling you with the hope that you will understand that he cannot give you the loan,

Perhaps, he doesn't know how to firmly say NO to such requests, hence, the indirect means, he has been using on you.

Even this ancestor wey go night school can clearly see the supposed Uncle answer. It's too glaring.. shocked

And 600k 2yrs back does not hold same value today or the Tinubu government no touch this guy ni? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by luminouz(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tynaclem1:

😂😂😂

I still make 22k...and you already said you don't want that!!😛
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Pinkyposh(f): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why can’t he just say he can’t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis
Use your tongue to count your teeth, he can't give it to you, even at this period things are very expensive.
He can't tell you he doesn't have to give to you, you're supposed to figure that out yourself.
Stay away from him and fix yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by bottlewater1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Is your brother opay or pampay or soko loan ?

You better get serious with your life and do what you can so that you change your financial story your self

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by MuslimIgbo: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

YOU WILL NEVER PAY BACK AND YOUR SMART UNCLE KNOWS THIS.

STOP LYING!
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Danielomisco(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Entitled beggar ! This same type of guy will go around telling people th uncle is disturbing him for re-payment of the loan in few years after collecting.No go huzzle,u lucky u even ate food there...2years my foot indeed.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Pinkyposh(f): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Common sense is not common after all
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Unrated900(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
God is able and he would always be.

Blake755:

Honestly my brother it's very tiring i have been in this same shoe
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Unrated900(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
You are correct jare...
I always tells people face ur life make I face mine.
Cos the rich person u looking at self get wetin dey bother he life.
Shalom my brother

quote author=AllDModsAreMaad post=127414711]
I have stopped loaning friends money , no matter their situations.

The one I loan money in the range of 6 figures never still pay me till this moment.

If another request for it and I turn him down, shebi e will say I am a bad person not knowing wetin them don do person.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by lendahand(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

cheesy grin it's actually "lawn" tennis bro. You will overcome...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long / Shikini Money: Smart Tvs✔️ & Soundbars ✔️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.