Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) (68907 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / A Law Banning Poor Men From Polygamy. / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Kingcid: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Ungrateful weakling as you is the reason people don't help. Your uncle or whatever doesn't owe you and 600k for 2 years if you are hardworking, you should have gotten such amount through savings. You can work in bread factory, pure water package company, wheelbarrow assembly factory. [b]50k monthly salary will give u 600k in 6-8 months. [/b]Plus your wife doesn't need to sit back and wait for bread and fish to arrive before feeding 5000 multitude.
Just dey play with ur time.
What formula did you use in deriving this nonsense

Even if he saves the whole 50k monthly his estimated savings is about 300k-400k

Now let's talk about taking care of his expenses from it and you will know that he can't even save up to a 200k as a single guy and up to 100k as a married man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by potent5(m): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why can’t he just say he can’t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis
Leave your uncle alone. Go out there and carry your cross. The fact that you have been looking for the same loan for 2 years is proof that you are not smart and hard working. Go and change your ways. There are many ways to wealth.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by engrchykae(m): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why can’t he just say he can’t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis
one day God will see you through,let your uncle play all he likes.
I had similar experience in the hands of one man that promised me civil defence job back in 2016.
He kept playing me.
After the budget have been passed,they will call us.
This week
Next week.
Upper week.
I was doing okada then.
Then anytime he comes back from Abuja,I will turn to his pilot with my bike and fuel till when he will go back.
One day after disappointing me,all the money I could have made that day,I didn't because I was driving him everywhere he wants,I CRIED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MORE THAN A DECADE.
I looked up and told God in anger,"I don't blame this man,it is you who wants an engr to be doing okada that has the blame"
Ending of the year,I got the job I was doing now.
I want you to know that you will get the finance you need to start your business and you will do fine.
You will employ people and must treat your workers well or you return to zero.

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Tohmey(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh the nairaland Celebrity

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by donbrowser(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Go back to him after 3 months but ensure you pretend to have started the business, make sure you're uploading the business place (you can use someone else's place) on your whatsapp status everyday.

When you visit him next, go with a borrowed car and request for a 1.5 millon naira loan for business expansion. Thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by OlawaleBammie: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:
After eating, the wife asked us to sit outside and served us some fruits.

As we were eating, my uncle came out and greeted us. This was around 9:30am. He went inside again and we waited for about 3hrs before he stepped outside.

He told me to go inside and collect a package from his wife, which I did.

When I came out, my friend told me my uncle drove his car out of the compound.

I was heartbroken.

The wife gave me frozen fish. My wife fried some and roasted the rest because we don’t own freezer
can u just stop the entitlement mentality please??

Must u seek loan from ur uncle at all, go to lapo, seap and other lending company to seek a loan if at all its a loan u re willing to pay back..

Na una type dey collect loan, ni go gree pay and still be blackmailing the lender unnecessary.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by oglalasioux(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Ungrateful weakling as you is the reason people don't help. Your uncle or whatever doesn't owe you and 600k for 2 years if you are hardworking, you should have gotten such amount through savings. You can work in bread factory, pure water package company, wheelbarrow assembly factory. 50k monthly salary will give u 600k in 6-8 months. Plus your wife doesn't need to sit back and wait for bread and fish to arrive before feeding 5000 multitude.

Please which mathematical technique did you use to arrive at the bolded?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by youngfocus(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Since he did not say it u should know already this rich ppl are broke but because they drive big car nd wear big cloth we thought they have money

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by youngfocus(m): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2023
Mover your help might not b in his hand pray to God for ur divine helper he will do it without stress

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by rex444(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:
him know d pepper u go show am once u get d money ...🤪🤪

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by eventainment(m): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2023
He doesn't owe you anything... So if he is generous in little as even food it means he has tried. And money isn't your challenge to start up something but your mind has limited you.. Think from what you have now to getting what you aspire for. Don't tie your success on the help of someone or the person's money. Because It's the foundation of hatred

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Blazebond(m): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2023
When someone pens down a post like this,it is best to abstain from commenting on it if you have no positive words for the person,why all the unnecessary insensitive comments,what do you people even take this life as,some of you don't even have more than three million or ten million as savings and you are already acting as if you can control all life has to throw at you,I advise you All to desist from mocking a person at his/her low points and to the poster,stay positive and stay strong, dedicate your time into doing something to earn a living and seek other person's that might be able to listen to your idea that you seek a loan for,ignore that uncle of yours,he ain't family,he is just related to you by blood,and to those making stupid arrogant statements, pray that life doesn't teach you a bitter lesson.

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Great0ne1: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:
After eating, the wife asked us to sit outside and served us some fruits.

As we were eating, my uncle came out and greeted us. This was around 9:30am. He went inside again and we waited for about 3hrs before he stepped outside.

He told me to go inside and collect a package from his wife, which I did.

When I came out, my friend told me my uncle drove his car out of the compound.

I was heartbroken.

The wife gave me frozen fish. My wife fried some and roasted the rest because we don’t own freezer
Listene brother. Your uncle will rather buy a fish worth #600,000 and give all to you. Than ever count #600,000 and give to you to help your struggle. There generation is filled with wicked crooks.
Man up and pursue your dreams alone. And always remember to work smart. The only way to respond to him, is your own success.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Great0ne1: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Ungrateful weakling as you is the reason people don't help. Your uncle or whatever doesn't owe you and 600k for 2 years if you are hardworking, you should have gotten such amount through savings. You can work in bread factory, pure water package company, wheelbarrow assembly factory. 50k monthly salary will give u 600k in 6-8 months. Plus your wife doesn't need to sit back and wait for bread and fish to arrive before feeding 5000 multitude.
You are stupid. Weather you admit it or not, there will always be poor and people who need help among us. It doesn't matter how hard they work.
I am doing very well for my self. But I do not in any way feel like others below me are lazy and worthless.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by 1Sharon(f): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2023
He probably knows that you're full of bs and don't intend to pay back.

Most people that borrow from others don't pay back.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Great0ne1: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2023
TOBILOBA2023:

FOR A FAMILY MAN? IN THIS PRESENT ECONOMY? Na how many Nigerians (married with children) wey dey earn above 50k monthly, get 600k in savings? LET'S BE REALISTIC ABEG.

If the loan He's seeking is for business purpose, My advice to him . . . "NO MATTER HOW BIG YOUR IDEA OR PLAN IS, BE BOLD TO START SMALL"

However, taking a genuine business loans (not grant) with an agreement to pay back, from family members is not a bad idea. All fingers are not equal. A large count of people won't go to family members for help if they have other better and sure options, to avoid "see finish" - "Na Condition dey make crayfish bend."

"Big men dey take business loans. Big men dey support each other. E no easy abeg.

PLEASE, LET'S BE REALISTIC 🙏

Don't mind those fools typing rubbish. Everyone of us has someone needy around. That doesn't mean they don't work hard or have no self respect. Things are so difficult in this country

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by UptownVibes(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Reminds me when my uncle in US came visiting, when I was still broke. Which business proposal when I no submit to that man.. He will tell me I am intelligent. He will come with several useless questions.. I will answer, more questions will follow.. Until I advised myself to stop wasting time hoping on him.. Thanks be to God,I can feed the bastard for 10years now and I no go shake..

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by emperor4love(m): 11:39am On Dec 10, 2023
Stop wasting ur time bro,that man no go help you,some people are wicked,the will have the money but won't giv u,giving is in one can't b forced
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by AfroBeatDiary: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2023
You don't ask rich people for loans, share your ideas with them and if convinced they will finance it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Christian36: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
If am your uncle, I will think twice before giving you the loan, how will you be eating fried egg, bread and butter thesame time. Beside, one of the reasons why most rich men in Nigeria find it hard to give out loan is that majority of those they give loan to don't like paying back, rather they sees it as an insult when you ask for your money back.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by 234daniel2010(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
They served you brake fast at 6:30am, a man with a mission. You have eaten the loan already, go home.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by absoluteSuccess: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

bro, if your business need a loan to start, its not the best business, it will always needed loan to continue. Try and look for something like portable wealth that if it crumbles, you only need couple of thousands to bring it back to life. have like two or three of this just in case.

Hoping on your brother is a liability-mentality that is residing in your mind and it will take a toll on you by denying you progress.

Your brother, as rich as he might be will definitely do business with you if you have a raw material he uses in his business. So, you are not useless until you think so. Who are you doing business with presently? Try to start a business that does not require so much to start.

Your business is where you are making money now, not where you are planning to go and dump it in bulk. take care of it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by absoluteSuccess: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
Christian36:
If am your uncle, I will think twice before giving you the loan, how will you be eating fried egg, bread and butter thesame time. Beside, one of the reasons why most rich men in Nigeria find it hard to give out loan is that majority of those they give loan to don't like paying back, rather they sees it as an insult when you ask for your money back.

Very true, its always a sweet business in the mind of the borrower, go into business proper, you will see that what you are calling business is bullshit. True business is learning a trade and embarking upon it and discovering the loophole you can exploit per time, rinse and repeat.

Success is not always "money at work" but experience and connections across a specific value-chain at work.

Trying to have money first and then embark on business is equal to gamble, anything can happen. A standing business is that of a lucky man who discover a less travelled path and milking it before everybody get involved. Business is to know how to multiply little resources, no other definition will work. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Banks give loans, is your uncle a bank? Say you need a business grant from him and all these talk of loan, if it's actually a loan you would have gotten it from plethora of loan companies all around.

It is one thing to ask for a loan it another thing to be credit worthy or have the ability to repay even when things turn south.

It's is the borrowers right to ask and the lenders right to reject or accept the borrowers request.

It will be a privilege that your uncle will give you that and not a right, he owes you nothing. If you have this idea you would have created more value between both of you. You are keeping your mind stunted by hinging your believe that your financial standing will improve once your Uncle lend you that sun thereby limiting the brain capacity to critically think and innovate.

Take off your mind from people, no one owes you nothing only your parents do from age 0 to age 18. Any other help you get in life outside of that age whether from parents, unless, aunties, friends etc are previlage you should appreciate. In so doing you expect less from people and expect more from yourself .

Enjoy the rest of your day.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, you LACK Smartness and food discipline.😒

See how you were eating Bread and Fried Eggs like an HUNGRY prisoner!😏😏

You should have rejected the meal and asked for can water.🙂

U too like Food.🙁🙁

Dat's how you once REJECTED a Good paying Job with accomodation because of the Foreign food they gave you
And ran home to your wife's Akpu and Okro soup! 😕😕
🤦

It's @ bolded a joke? If real then he doesn't deserve any loan.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by JONSYN7154: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

from his body language he has told you he can't its your brain that refuse to decipher the signal because your brain is 1 gigabyte.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by DanielsParker(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sometimes I stop complaining about stuffs I can’t have and Thank God for the position he placed me.

Someone is here looking for a loan of 600k from one man for 2 years while I have x 5 of that money sitting comfortably in my account with no plans whatsoever of what I’m going to do with it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by fineboynl(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
@op if I was Ur uncle I would have done the same because that money will be squandered trust me. The man doesn't believe in you and I think he knows you better. The message is very clear and if you are still not understanding all this it only means one thing and that is you have low IQ as everyone can see it from afar. Your uncle knows better as he must have discussed this with many members from your family.

The fixed 600k you are asking for 2 years is a red flag. 2 years ago that 600k is worth 1.2m today.

The business start up of 600k 2 years ago is equivalent of 1.2m if not more.

Your uncle cannot borrow your this money. To him he can only dash you. another problem is that he doesn't want to start what he cannot finish. he knows you will come back again for more.

The wife knows what's happening but she is just trying to be diplomatic and try to be good to you as no one knows tomorrow.

Nigeria of today is not business friendly. It's the wrong time for start up. There are people with capital but still finding it difficult not to talk of someone who want to borrow to start. No one borrow to start business and succeed. Because a start up needs nurturing and sacrifice. It's only for already established business that needs expansion.

So forget your uncle and stop reminding him. In fact you coming to him this December period means you are looking for money to flex Xmas.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Vinnie2000(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

It's @ bolded a joke? If real then he doesn't deserve any loan.

I am using a different phone to log in Nairaland now. smiley

When I switch to my Phone, I will upload the Picx. I still have it. smiley

The OP is a very LAZY Dude, with much love for Food. He seems to love POVERTY! 😏😏🙂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Vinnie2000(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
Christian36:

Lolss,

U Sef see how he comfortably opened the Rich Man Butter to eat the Bread and Fried Eggs.😀😀

If he was given Eba and Egusi soup, OP will eat the 2 piece of meat given and tell Madam to add 3 for him. 😏

On such an important Mission, he no Suppose Disgrace himself like that. 😕🙁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Acidosis(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
You will never pay back. No dey whine yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.