Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) (68783 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / A Law Banning Poor Men From Polygamy. / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by ojonugway(m): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
Brr
If you need a loan, go to the bank.
You're not entitled to your uncles wealth and don't rubbish his name because he refused you.
He's always whining you because he is a nice man. That's all.

One thing people need to understand is that big men are always broke.

Most of them pay themselves allowance and that's all.
Plus most of them live on credits and loans.
Take it from me. Your uncle doesn't owe you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by psucc(m): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
Until the day you stop eating food in his house, that's when the man will take you serious.

Your visit is not about the loan but food. That's how he will continue to treat you

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Hohaiiiode(m): 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why can’t he just say he can’t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis
pay what back!! That is all what most of you say, once the money is given to you. Story… after story. Sometimes your business plans are very perfect when you lie on your bed in the night and practically they amount to little.
And by the way… people close to us are the hardest to lend money to… one you know them very well and have know their personal habits and character which you know sometimes , not habits of someone disciplined . And secondly once they default you will hear after all what is yours is mine.

I have a relative who pressed me a lot for a loan to start a business at a range of 2 mil when I ask him why he is in a hurry for the money so fast and urgently he told me there is a shop he want to rent and he need to pay 500k immediately or he loose the shop. That is 500k out of 2 mil and no income, the business have not started even.

And if you see this guy eating in a restaurant, you will be amazed. No control , I have lived most of my life with him and often he will spend money in restaurants and bar to show off and once he gets home he will start calculating and regrets. No self control .

Don’t forget drug abuse acting so nice most times

This are no character of someone disciplined enough to repay back a loan . Been my relative might make me cave in. But sense and reasoning won’t make me.

Sometimes people don’t know the person there are asking for money is not stupid.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by ABIKEM: 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
[Why u dey calculate the guy life like this?

But truthfully,u re right,if u oursue the uncle for the highest 2months and u couldnt get it from him.then u have to free him...u can do more and shick him quote author=MatrixReloaded post=127405653]Ungrateful weakling as you is the reason people don't help. Your uncle or whatever doesn't owe you and 600k for 2 years if you are hardworking, you should have gotten such amount through savings. You can work in bread factory, pure water package company, wheelbarrow assembly factory. 50k monthly salary will give u 600k in 6-8 months. Plus your wife doesn't need to sit back and wait for bread and fish to arrive before feeding 5000 multitude.
Just dey play with ur time. [/quote]
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by udemzyudex(m): 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why can’t he just say he can’t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis

Loan for the past 2 years, OK oo.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by one4GOD(f): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

maybe his instincts tell him you wont pay back so go and rest bro

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by NovusHomo(m): 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Go ask a bank.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by MisterGrace: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
Quit having this kind of entitlement mentality. Channel your energy into something productive that will give you the needed funds.

I know it's so hard, but you have to.

Why not ask him to teach you how to fish instead of this borrow borrow stuff?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by esosuo2: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:
After eating, the wife asked us to sit outside and served us some fruits.

As we were eating, my uncle came out and greeted us. This was around 9:30am. He went inside again and we waited for about 3hrs before he stepped outside.

He told me to go inside and collect a package from his wife, which I did.

When I came out, my friend told me my uncle drove his car out of the compound.

I was heartbroken.

The wife gave me frozen fish. My wife fried some and roasted the rest because we don’t own freezer
You be hungry man your uncle have seen it that you won't repay the loan , if you get money no make the mistake to loan friends and well wishers loan oh give them what you can afford to forget , you just roast fish sharpy make Dem give you 600k make you use go flex abi
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by etrange: 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Sir, how is it you can't hear what he's been telling you for two years? Please, be discerning. Saying NO to relatives normally leads to family problems, so it's not uncommon for some people to let you know they can't lend you the money by thier action. Generally speaking, people don't lend out what they can't afford to lose especially when the borrower is a family member cause we all know the drama associated with getting one's money back from a family member. So your uncle may not be in a position to lose 600k at the moment. Being rich and being wealthy enough to have excess cash lying around to lend out are two different things. It's not as if you asked him to lend you anything he could. You specifically told him to lend you 600k cause you assumed he has it. That alone implies you may not appreciate his widow's might. So he decided not to engage at all. Get the message and move on with no bad blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
Geovanni412:

You've been looking for a loan from one man for two years

What happened to all the other options within your circle?

He has been dribbling you with the hope that you will understand that he cannot give you the loan,

Perhaps, he doesn't know how to firmly say NO to such requests, hence, the indirect means, he has been using on you.

funn thing is, a long of 600k two years ago, with inflation and depreciation, it won't be ore than a value of 300k. Which even makes it impossible for your feasibility study to be the same. Hence, i would have avoided giving him the loan too because he's clearly lying because it won't even work again

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by NovusHomo(m): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
Geovanni412:

Op has like four little children or more

It will be hard for him to save that kinda money from a job

If he has a business or good side hustle, perhaps, he can do that.

Four little children!. That explains it all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Banks are the right place to get a loan

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

As we were eating, my uncle came out and greeted us. This was around 9:30am. He went inside again and we waited for about 3hrs before he stepped outside.

I was heartbroken.

The wife gave me frozen fish. My wife fried some and roasted the rest because we don’t own freezer

For two years you have been seeking a loan of thghr same amount.. Meaning you don't t for any business because the value can't remain same if you wanted it for an investment

Go and make friends... Build you social capital, forget uncle

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by jaymichael(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Loan wey me and you know say you no go pay back.
If you no fit raise ₦600,000 by yourself for 2 years, how you wan come take pay back?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by jojothaiv(m): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sadly, it's one man for himself.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by goldmatrix(m): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
You have just gotten the loan naa.. the breakfast. How much do you think that cost..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Saviola86: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

For 2yrs you have been asking him for a N600k loan

A whole 2yrs? Shows that you have no intention of paying back.

If you can’t source the 600k elsewhere for 2yrs how then do you intend to raise the money to pay back?

Don’t tell me about any yeye business you want to do with it because it’s all cover up because whatever 600k business idea you had 2yrs ago with the economic and cost of everything in our present economy that money just have doubled

You just feel because your uncle is rich you are entitled to get whatever you want and go free if you fail to pay back and good thing your uncle knows that and is avoiding you

If you truly trust this your business idea, go and take loan from loan apps since you are 100% sure of paying back

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by kkins25(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
8 pages already? Plus, it seems some gist dey that I'm missing..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Emma1Oj(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

No be everything person go use mouth tell you nau..!! You shld have detect that from his body language that he dot wanna give you.

You get mind oo.. y shld you track someone down by 6am in his own house when he's not owing you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by okoroemeka(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

your uncle is a smart man not to poision the family relationship,#600k is a loan that you cannot pay back,it will only cause bad blood in the family or if you a serious bring your land as security

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
GoodGovernance:

Go and read the story told by Dangote himself.

By the way,is inheritance not a form of Ladder?.

What of if he was denied the inheritance and told to go and work ?
How is that different from a N600k loan denial?
it is way different. a N600k that he will use all to play sure odds on bet9ja and then blame his village people. If he has a viable business running and he needs N600k loan, he can get it easily. You think we don't know such people that will be disturbing family members for loan without any working business in hand. Once the money is given, they will spend it recklessly. Go and help your uncle in whatever business he is doing, gain your feet and he will present you a proper ladder to climb. Just come out of no where, no experience, no running business and then asking someone for money as loan? It doesn't work that way.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Izuchukwu70: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
Geovanni412:

Op has like four little children or more

It will be hard for him to save that kinda money from a job

If he has a business or good side hustle, perhaps, he can do that.

He should go and tie his prick . I have money but I have just 2 I can cater for.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Philipmoon2(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Do you know if he has the money, he might be living large but doesn't have such money to give out. Guy nobody is owing you, if the person wants to help you it's his own heart not you coming online to tell us that your uncle doesn't wants to help you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Shugarjhay(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

I was heartbroken.

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by GEJDHERO: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
op how do u intend to pay back the loan....i know after collecting the 600k u wont pay back....dey play

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Mhizzard(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
subcbouy:
He will not pay the money back, and his uncle knows that he has no money to give him.
perhaps,he got a nice and remorseful uncle,if not he would have bluntly said 'i has no money to give you'

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by luminouz(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tynaclem1:
How can you be seeking for a loan from one source for two years? Are there no other means? You would have worked for the past two years and saved atleast quater or half of that if you were diligent. Your uncle clearly doesn't want to give you the loan, so rest and seek from another avenue.

Besides he doesn't owe you anything, nobody owes you anything so drop that entitlement mentality of yours, you're beginning to choke the man.

Man up, restrategize and work hard. Your wife should help too. If you can do okada business you would have collected higher purchase, with hard work n decent savings in 10 months you'll pay back and keep the bike, continue your okada and save up for the 600k you need.

This is just one avenue to make money. Oga sir, fine boy, big man no dy hustle o as long as you meet your goals.

My opinion
Damn....you are impressing me these days. It's rare to see nice logical takes like these.

You are tempting me bayi o
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by dkidd: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
Two years, same matter, same man... U should be arrested for disturbing his peace since ur brain never pick say him no dey give shi shi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Mhizzard(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
patrickcollins:
He even went with a third party to ask for money from an uncle who does that
they inherited same sense of thinking

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Kevineleven(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
OP the man doesn't want to give you the loan, just forget about him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Kzcee: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Is not his fault ; my uncle borrowed his nephew 4m and when it's time to refund it he denied because there's nothing like paper agreement or documentation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.